3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
According to patreon page dev was aware of that bug 5 days ago. "I started a new game and after the first classroom scene there's no way to exit the room? The door has disappeared." - "
Thanks for the report I will fix this."
Is fix released? Any patrons here?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well, I guess only solution is to find older version ,play it till that part, finish it, save it, and move save to this version. Or towait for bugfix.

Severin

May 1, 2017
problem is it happens any day, not just the first one. you'd have to keep moving the save for each day in class

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well, than I'll play 0.11 till end and move to 0.12 when bugfix is released.

Dec 29, 2017
Glitchy in the opening entering nurses office door started getting opening and closing continuously after dr comes out and in first lesson you do door to exit room disappears
upload_2018-1-6_21-8-41.png

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Anyone find it funny that the Game is called "Gates: The Opening" and one of the bigest bugs was a disappearing Door that did'nt open? :D

Reactions: Aiden

Pattymc

Aug 16, 2017
Hey guys I've got a problem I started a new game and when i enter the classroom for the first time at the end of the lesson the door dissapears it doesn't seem to matter if i load up again or start a new game anyone have a fix

Phoneman73

Oct 2, 2017
Hey guys I've got a problem I started a new game and when i enter the classroom for the first time at the end of the lesson the door dissapears it doesn't seem to matter if i load up again or start a new game anyone have a fix
Have the same issue, reloaded and tried other options, same result, the door is just gone but the students walk through it with no problems.

calana

Sep 18, 2017
This is unplayable imo. Go to school get trapped. Listen to the first thing the game tells you, go to the inn, and "nothing to do here". Just go to the basement, check out the H scenes, and delete this game. Typical RPGM junk, only a lot worse.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes