3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
I have version 0.12 i will give the link in a few minutes.

Edit:

Version 0.12:
walktrough + save files:

Enjoy :)
@Bloo. Update the OP.

Reactions: Krull

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
All the boring girls. Gonna skip this one.

CG room is still a mess. I will start working on that after this update and add the new events.
I am not sure what this coder does between updates. Worldmap is build, rendering is outsourced. All he has to do is cook up a story and build in some triggers.

thelonelyjoker

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Is it meant to automatically pick a choice if I have not decided to choose yet?. I alt tab to read walkthrough then back to game and bam the game automatically made a choice.

Dragunav

Dec 8, 2017
Yeah, after the quiz on the first day, the door just disappears, doesn't matter if you decide to stay at your desk or help Lilia.

Dragunav

Dec 8, 2017
Is it meant to automatically pick a choice if I have not decided to choose yet?. I alt tab to read walkthrough then back to game and bam the game automatically made a choice.
Some choices, during the intro he mentions that whenever a message box begins with "[QT]" you will only have a limited amount of time to make a choice, if you don't then the game chooses the default choice.

thelonelyjoker

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Some choices, during the intro he mentions that whenever a message box begins with "[QT]" you will only have a limited amount of time to make a choice, if you don't then the game chooses the default choice.
Does it really matter? I lost 5 points with Ms Goodman. Do not want to repeat intro again.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes