3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
So, I gave a try to the version you suggested, UncleVT, and sadly got the same deal. After the scene with Ulya/Lilia on the beach, that's it, The game doesn't progress any further... evening doesn't even come, neither can I go to bed.

Am I to understand the scene with Chris at the beach (low morality) has not been releaed in 0.11?
According to the official walkthrough, Ulya - Lilia event is the latest.

ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
i keep getting a blackscreen after mathilda jumps you in the library, does anyone know what to do?

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i keep getting a blackscreen after mathilda jumps you in the library, does anyone know what to do?
There are a few ways, but you need to do matilda's event before uli, then go to uli then go back to matilda if memory serves.... or take a look at your game save, get the information from that, copy and paste it into a save after you see uli, then do matilda. it's not easy and i can't find the page on here that describes it.

Reactions: ayyylmaooo

ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
There are a few ways, but you need to do matilda's event before uli, then go to uli then go back to matilda if memory serves.... or take a look at your game save, get the information from that, copy and paste it into a save after you see uli, then do matilda. it's not easy and i can't find the page on here that describes it.
Thnxs for the help

Reactions: Freki

MAciste

Aug 8, 2016
Anyone knows when is going to be released the V.0.12?
There're a couple of "Progress Reports" at the Patreon page but I don't have access to them...

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I downloaded the extra content that Naphala posted on page 19, and moved all the pictures into the correct folder (overwriting all of them), and to my understanding it's supposed to replace any animations with still images because the animations are bugged. But when I'm playing through Matilda's day 5 sex scene at her house the game crashes. I thought that this scene was supposed to be fixed by replacing the images with those from the extra content package. Can anyone explain to me what's happening?

I saved just before this scene, because I know that the game crashes if I play for too long and have had too many scenes, but it still crashes. Not sure if it's because it's a long scene or because of something else.

Edit: I got past the crash, but I had to choose to skip part of the scene.

Last edited:

MAciste

Aug 8, 2016
Anybody knows what's happening with the v.12?
It looks like the dev's getting later than usual...
TY

uncejay

May 19, 2017
Anybody knows what's happening with the v.12?
It looks like the dev's getting later than usual...
TY
Last update I believe was in mid-Nov and it said that he was about 1/2 done with the next update. Dede also has to rely on Mortze for his art, and he's very busy so that adds to the slow down. I expect to hear something soon.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes