3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
if you download save game files (save file 3) is the end of day 1 if you want to skip the classroom bug, not recommended if you never play this game.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
How can you get the bonus events?
Like with Lilia at the beginning of day 7 when Chris catches you with her?

I mean, I use the save games Dede provides and still you can't choose them?

Cervantes123

Jul 11, 2017
How can you get the bonus events?
Like with Lilia at the beginning of day 7 when Chris catches you with her?

I mean, I use the save games Dede provides and still you can't choose them?
You need to have the extra content pack which I cannot find anywhere on the internet.

Reactions: botc76

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
i would say there is "NTR" by Definition in this game, but imo it's really not bad at all. trust me, i HATE ntr, but i had no Problem with this game. i had Problems with big brother or doppleganger or dreaming with dana or the gift reloaded but really non with this games "ntr".

Spoilers: you meet a Hooker, and you become friends and she stays a Hooker, you Play her pimp, and she fucks other guys but you never see it. the hooker is imo anyway just a side character since you fuck many Girls in this game. the mc has a GF in this game, but you almost never see her and while she is gone you fuck every Girl in the town. and she is anyways not that hot and a bitch. mc's gf will/has probably cheated on mc, but you havent seen anything. and the last "ntr" thingy in this game is one of your students, who is a huge slut, and while you fuck her roommate, you will see her fuck another dude. that slutty Student will later more or less fall in love with you.

so again, there kinda is ntr in the game, but for whatever reason it's really not that bad for me. i think it's because you fuck like 10 Girls in the game, and my fav Girl (ulya) doesn't fuck any other guys.
I know its been a long time since the ntr thing , but while i was looking through the cgs i found chris and the mario guy doing " things " this is kinda ntr right ? Aura is a hooker so i didnt find it ntr, and Lilia is just fucking randomly so i didnt care, but even tho mc cheats alot , it still felt hard for me to see chris with mario, cg wise :FeelsBadMan: ( I love the game btw )

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
I know its been a long time since the ntr thing , but while i was looking through the cgs i found chris and the mario guy doing " things " this is kinda ntr right ? Aura is a hooker so i didnt find it ntr, and Lilia is just fucking randomly so i didnt care, but even tho mc cheats alot , it still felt hard for me to see chris with mario, cg wise :FeelsBadMan: ( I love the game btw )
did they add a Chris Scene this update? i haven't played the newest updated yet. if the newest update has a Mario+chris Scene we should tag this game with ntr.

or are you talking about this Scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i haven't played the game in a Long time, and i spamm clicked this Scene because i dont care about Chris. but im pretty sure that is Chris+mc when they were younger.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
did they add a Chris Scene this update? i haven't played the newest updated yet. if the newest update has a Mario+chris Scene we should tag this game with ntr.

or are you talking about this Scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i haven't played the game in a Long time, and i spamm clicked this Scene because i dont care about Chris. but im pretty sure that is Chris+mc when they were younger.
Yup thats the one, and i didnt pay attention but it seems you are right, false alarm then sorry, what about this one ? is this sam ? i dont recognize him at all :eek:

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
Yup thats the one, and i didnt pay attention but it seems you are right, false alarm then sorry, what about this one ? is this sam ? i dont recognize him at all :eek:
Young mc from the start of the game:

Reactions: Aiden

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
the door in class room is bug he is not showing .... i cant leave the class.... plz help for fix that

Shalltear

Oct 4, 2017
hmm..guys
i have a problem..need help
after i finish the class the door to go out is gone..
any idea ?

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
you talk nonsense, you fucked the whole goddamn school what you find hard seriously :test:

Reactions: Trapezio
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes