3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
There should be indeed some "competition" to MC. Let the poor girls have some fun too. I like models in this game, that's why I play, but thing I don't like is that stupid "harem gameplay" where MC takes all girls for himself without any problems.

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
There should be indeed some "competition" to MC. Let the poor girls have some fun too. I like models in this game, that's why I play, but thing I don't like is that stupid "harem gameplay" where MC takes all girls for himself without any problems.
need to check the game before uploading
It's not good to be a boring game:teary:

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
lol i cannot post the message but it already submmit
hmm..guys
i have a problem..need help
after i finish the class the door to go out is gone..
any idea ?
hmm..guys
any idea ?
hmm..guys
any idea ?
try to delete your triple post's

a FIX was posted on patron page, wait for it...

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
i think this game offer you to go one path for each girl, harem is not forced here, if you follow walktrough you get harem... you can skip days in gym or watching tv a&d only interact with the girl you want.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
That would kill this game for a lot of people, me included. The only reason i dont care about mario is because i dont like chris.

Look bro, i like when in games girls get fucked by dogs. But i dont go into game threads of games that dont have beastiality and tell the dev "this game would be better if the girl would get fucked by a dog", because i know it would kill the game for most of the other players. Same goes for other fetishes like ntr, cuck, vore, rape, gore, scat and so on. Fans of those genres need to understand that their fetish can be a huge turnoff for other players.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
That would kill this game for a lot of people, me included. The only reason i dont care about mario is because i dont like chris.

Look bro, i like when in games girls get fucked by dogs. But i dont go into game threads of games that dont have beastiality and tell the dev "this game would be better if the girl would get fucked by a dog", because i know it would kill the game for most of the other players. Same goes for other fetishes like ntr, cuck, vore, rape, gore, scat and so on. Fans of those genres need to understand that their fetish can be a huge turnoff for other players.
I can't see why anyone would be upset by adding new thing or fetish into game as long as dev make it optional?! If some is gogin to be "turned off" because game have non mandatory option to some stuff he or she don't like...than it's for observation, probably a treatment too.
Adding new fetishes(as long as they're optional) can only help game since more people will play and some of them will most likely give money support for dev too.
There are also many stuff and fetishes I don't like, but i would never say "don't put that in game"as long as it is avoidable.

Reactions: Mahgni Mada

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
I can't see why anyone would be upset by adding new thing or fetish into game as long as dev make it optional?! If some is gogin to be "turned off" because game have non mandatory option to some stuff he or she don't like...than it's for observation, probably a treatment too.
Adding new fetishes(as long as they're optional) can only help game since more people will play and some of them will most likely give money support for dev too.
There are also many stuff and fetishes I don't like, but i would never say "don't put that in game"as long as it is avoidable.

i very strongly disagree. but there is no Point in discussing this. 90% of the game threads on this site already had this exact discussion. game without "let's call it "competition"", someone brings up how the game would be better with "competition". some People don't like the idea. and other People say "bro i dont understand why you wouldnt like "competition", if it's optional you shouldnt care" and so on.

i just find it funny how it's only the "competition"-fans who never understand how their idea, even if optional, can be a turn off for other Players. never seen a guy go into a thread and say "man this game really Needs some tentacle vore with scat, where the Girls then get killed in a gore Scene. i totally dont understand how other People wouldn't like this if it's optional".

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
i very strongly disagree. but there is no Point in discussing this. 90% of the game threads on this site already had this exact discussion. game without "let's call it "competition"", someone brings up how the game would be better with "competition". some People don't like the idea. and other People say "bro i dont understand why you wouldnt like "competition", if it's optional you shouldnt care" and so on.

i just find it funny how it's only the "competition"-fans who never understand how their idea, even if optional, can be a turn off for other Players. never seen a guy go into a thread and say "man this game really Needs some tentacle vore with scat, where the Girls then get killed in a gore Scene. i totally dont understand how other People wouldn't like this if it's optional".
Why would you or me or anyone else cared about that?!
Example: Ulya comes to MC and asks him to go on date: option 1 let's go - scenes with dinner whatever, sex scene after that, good. option 2 - refuse, stay home, do other things whatever, in the meantime she'll in disapointment got drunk, whatever, as consequence she'll got gangbanged by shool football team/had sex with tentacles/being gored/whatever.
Options exclude each other and each player can choose what kind of content he like to see and play. Everybody happy.
On the other side we can indeed act like some 6yo disturbed, selfish children and "confiscate all toys for ourselves" with message no one else have right to play with them.

Cervantes123

Jul 11, 2017
Why would you or me or anyone else cared about that?!
Example: Ulya comes to MC and asks him to go on date: option 1 let's go - scenes with dinner whatever, sex scene after that, good. option 2 - refuse, stay home, do other things whatever, in the meantime she'll in disapointment got drunk, whatever, as consequence she'll got gangbanged by shool football team/had sex with tentacles/being gored/whatever.
Options exclude each other and each player can choose what kind of content he like to see and play. Everybody happy.
On the other side we can indeed act like some 6yo disturbed, selfish children and "confiscate all toys for ourselves" with message no one else have right to play with them.
Well I also think that some competition would be good because there would be a reason to spend time with each of the girls.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
you talk nonsense, you fucked the whole goddamn school what you find hard seriously :test:
Problem is the game kinda force you to cheat on her, since you have no interaction ( almost ) with her, but yeah mc sleeps with a lot of girl so hes the one to blame i know :)

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Problem is the game kinda force you to cheat on her, since you have no interaction ( almost ) with her, but yeah mc sleeps with a lot of girl so hes the one to blame i know :)
Well, you can always choose to be faithful no matter how rare interactions are :angel:

Reactions: Aiden

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Well, you can always choose to be faithful no matter how rare interactions are :angel:
Yeah, but you get no scenes thats how i meant forced :p the story is great but its a sex game too, chris could be removed from the game it wouldnt change anything for me, and its sad because i would stick with her if she had more interactions/scenes ( and ulya cuz shes just :FeelsGoodMan: )

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
also i find a bug in day 6 when you enter the class room u can't click on the chair for start lesson and you stuck there forever, i hope the fix got this one too.

polex

Sep 8, 2017
I will share the fixed version in a few minutes (version 0.12.1)

Edit:

Patreon post:

FIX

Hi,
I fixed the disappearing door on Day 1. I couldn't really test rest of the days but I hope rest is fine. Please let me know if you encounter another bug.

I will upload the Mac version soon.

Dede.

Download:

Shalltear

Oct 4, 2017
I will share the fixed version in a few minutes (version 0.12.1)

Edit:

Patreon post:

FIX

Hi,
I fixed the disappearing door on Day 1. I couldn't really test rest of the days but I hope rest is fine. Please let me know if you encounter another bug.

I will upload the Mac version soon.

Dede.

Download:
Thank you..hope for the best fot this game

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes