3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Try the metod on post№398
- save your game after you end the class (I recomended to "save 2", cos "save 1" is autosaving)
- go to Ulya and start her event: talk with Madison, then go to lib and help Grace. After "Tilda's first kiss" event you most likely got the black screen... Or try grope Grace, if you can. Point is Grace will have a hard conversation with you after "Tilda's firs kiss" event, so you don't have a black screen (I highly recomended this way). Save the game on "save 3".
- Load game from "save 2". Go to lib and start the Grace's event. Help her, then end Matilda's event. You dont have black screen now. Then go to Ulya and working through her quest till you need the key. Go to Tilda and ask. Check the inventory, most likely you will not have it. Ok. Save the game on "save 4"
Then do as advised:
- Go to saveeditonline.com open it in two new tabs so you can upload the two saves
- Upload save 3 and save 4 to site
- Click "show items in data raw" => copy itemsdata from save 3 to save 4, do the same for variablesdata >then download only save 4. Replace it in your game "saves" folder.

- Start you game and load save 4.
- Check your inventory. If you have a "lib key", go to Ulya and continue her event.
- Profit.

Sorry for my English :(
this doesnt work for me, fuck it game was awesome :(

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
i got a bug on day3 after the event with matilda in libray after she kisses, mc leaves and i get black screen :( but everything works with x, inventory, options, equip and so on
i used to get that bug, you need to switch to a different save, if that isn't enough you'll have to delete the 'global' file in the save folder. or try asking if somebody still has a working save right at that point, i don't.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Looking forward to the updates and new Chapter, hopefully we will continue with the Ulya and Lilia combo memes.
Grace alone makes the high morality path worth it, hoping Chris has a second coming also
Also maybe we will get to play with the Nurse finally :eazyHype:

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
"I know that after the 7'th day some of you will get really worried about games/stories direction"

hmm what could this be? mc dies? a character dies? ntr? maybe mc jail time? maybe someone gets pregnant? or mc loses his Job.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
"I know that after the 7'th day some of you will get really worried about games/stories direction"

hmm what could this be? mc dies? a character dies? ntr? maybe mc jail time? maybe someone gets pregnant? or mc loses his Job.
Probably NTR from his Patreon posts. I dumped this game long time ago due to its structure but will play it for sure in that case. It was strongly suggested with gf so that's it probably.

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
hey....if u chose to call lilia at the police station, nd chris catches u with her there is option to either go after chris or stay with lilia (bonus event)...how do u get the bonus event?? what stats are required to activate that option??

Reactions: Shardoom

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I was a little worried about the 'ntr' till your post reminded of Lilia properly wrecking Chris's day on my doorstep half naked. Not really ntr if she knows I've been fucking the shit out of Lilia and the old relationship is toast now. lol

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
hey....if u chose to call lilia at the police station, nd chris catches u with her there is option to either go after chris or stay with lilia (bonus event)...how do u get the bonus event?? what stats are required to activate that option??
as far as i understand these bonus events are reserved for a 40$ patron version
i don't believe you will find this here

Lingam

Oct 20, 2017
This game has good renders but the game mechanics are pretty bad imo. To get content you have to advance every story sequentialy so you first do something day 1 which unlocks events for day 2 which unlocks events for day 3 etc. If you miss any step on the way the whole story for that character breaks and can't be picked up again and they are now basically a non-person to you. There's often no way to know where to go and what to do to advance a story since a lot of it is running in to people so it's down to luck and/or massive grinding by checking every corner of the map every day. So basically playing the game without a walkthrough is a nightmare.

Reactions: Trapezio

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well ,whatever "surprise" dev have in mind for future, I hope it will be optional.

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
Not sure if it is a glitch or if I missed something, but on the Hayley event at 1600, I cannot get back into the school building; instead I get "Nothing to do here." (High Morality playthrough)

Have done:
"I can give it a try"
"Take a peek"
put sugar in the coffee
left school to advance time
return to school building, cannot get back in

If I go to pool before leaving building, it shows the event marker (although cannot enter pool room, probably because not time)

New issue: Game freezes. Deleted/Uninstalled then re-downloaded/re-installed; still freezing. No other games/programs that I have are doing this.

Any ideas?

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
thanks but they are messed up, some events are missing, some are not happening, some high morale got them on low morale and viceversa

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes