3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

sld69

Aug 3, 2017
I can´t go out of the classroom after Meeting Lilia. I tried an other save, wich i found on this forum for day 2, and it happen the same.

Can u help me?

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
I can´t go out of the classroom after Meeting Lilia. I tried an other save, wich i found on this forum for day 2, and it happen the same.

Can u help me?
Same Problem
yup same here ..anyone can help us??
The version in the Op is outdated. The correct version is this one:
I will see if any of the staff is online and PM them about it.

Reactions: sld69 and Ziraf

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
where can i manage my save files besides saveeditonline, got tired when i have to managed "morility" stuff to get the scene .. thanks in advance

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
where can i manage my save files besides saveeditonline, got tired when i have to managed "morility" stuff to get the scene .. thanks in advance
There's walk through and save files provided, all you have to do is follow the cryptic guide. Can probably fuk around with Cheat Engine if *2+1 still works

Reactions: Ziraf

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Lol Thanks man, I'm downloading it already cuz of the GIRL!
You haven't even seen Chloe yet :heartcoveredeyes:

Anybody feel like the game feels disjointed lately? Like a collection of scenes? I don't feel like the story is moving towards something. Are we going for individual endings? Or a harem one (maybe start the story moving towards getting the girls on board with that, then.)

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
use RpgMakerSaveEdit 0.62 attached
opening editor will prompt for save file location, load and select Advanced / Edit Switches and Variables
have phun

save edit.jpg

Reactions: Krull and Ziraf

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
use RpgMakerSaveEdit 0.62 attached
opening editor will prompt for save file location, load and select Advanced / Edit Switches and Variables
have phun

View attachment 64982
I was using that before, but now the show Variables and Switches option is greyed out. Only happens with a couple games.

Edit: Interesting, I have been using RpgMakerSaveEdit 0.65. Going back to 0.62 can edit switches and variables again. Guess something got mucked up in the newer version.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I need some help, guys. I'm playing 0.12.1 version:

I choose the Low Morality path and I literally followed the walkthrugh, but...

in DAY 3:

I can't understand why I don't have the necessary points to complete the toilet scene with Lilia;
and I can't understand why I don't have the necessary RP points to complete the Cassandra event in the gym.

Once again: I literally followed the walkthrough.

zickyjork

Aug 2, 2017
So my 4th day.... is not the same 4th day as the walkthrough despite following it. Chris is at the cafe and I have like none of the options. Anybody else having this problem?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Not sure if it is a glitch or if I missed something, but on the Hayley event at 1600, I cannot get back into the school building; instead I get "Nothing to do here." (High Morality playthrough)

Have done:
"I can give it a try"
"Take a peek"
put sugar in the coffee
left school to advance time
return to school building, cannot get back in

If I go to pool before leaving building, it shows the event marker (although cannot enter pool room, probably because not time)

New issue: Game freezes. Deleted/Uninstalled then re-downloaded/re-installed; still freezing. No other games/programs that I have are doing this.

Any ideas?
Same damn problem here. I tried skipping time using gameboy when in school at 13.00, but I couldn't: it tells me that I can use it during weekend only. Jeeeeeez.

Damn bug.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes