3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'd like to ask the opinion of one who follows this for some time now. After 1,5 years its still 0.12 so my question is mainly about how should i interpret that. Updates are steady just slow? Erratic? Near abandonment? Should keep an eye on it or pretty much became a one time only?
Vanishing door of imprisonment still in play? (Ironic, seeing the game name is Gates:TheOpening)

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I'd like to ask the opinion of one who follows this for some time now. After 1,5 years its still 0.12 so my question is mainly about how should i interpret that. Updates are steady just slow? Erratic? Near abandonment? Should keep an eye on it or pretty much became a one time only?
Vanishing door of imprisonment still in play? (Ironic, seeing the game name is Gates:TheOpening)
It's updated in correlation with dev's free time. I think there's one update on every 2-3 months.

Kuk1997

Jun 6, 2017
all CGS can be found in "Gates\www\img\pictures" folder
no need to extract or anything
some of them are just black renders, no actual image, that's why everyone's asking for a CG rip, because it contains all images, unlike the game folder.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
some of them are just black renders, no actual image, that's why everyone's asking for a CG rip, because it contains all images, unlike the game folder.
The game's unpacked: you can see all of the pictures... in the pictures' folder.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
It's updated in correlation with dev's free time. I think there's one update on every 2-3 months.
Well, the dev's free time and when he can get those renders from Mortze. THAT quality takes time; wish RPGM wasn't such a pain in the dick...

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Anyone can tell me what do I have to choose so that on the phone call from Lilia you can choose the "anal" answer in the first day?

It is locked in my playthrough so just asking.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Anyone can tell me what do I have to choose so that on the phone call from Lilia you can choose the "anal" answer in the first day?

It is locked in my playthrough so just asking.
Check the walkthrough in the OP: when you make a choice, you always have to lower your morality and increase your ego.

Kuk1997

Jun 6, 2017
The game's unpacked: you can see all of the pictures... in the pictures' folder.
nope, those black pictures are the extras, which are exclusive for patrons, that's why Dede posts extra content pack separately. i can post a screenshot where these black pics are visible, if you don't believe me.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
are there already scenes with chris or still nothing? havent played it in a while, also after Reading that there may be ntr concerning chris in the last updates.... is there any truth to that? has someone talked with the dev? this is one game i always keep an eye out for, but if it is going that route i think id rather know and dont waste my time replaying it.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
are there already scenes with chris or still nothing? havent played it in a while, also after Reading that there may be ntr concerning chris in the last updates.... is there any truth to that? has someone talked with the dev? this is one game i always keep an eye out for, but if it is going that route i think id rather know and dont waste my time replaying it.
BULLSHIT

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
BULLSHIT

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
glad to know if that is true :angel:
(i for once want a game where the girlfriend is faithfull and not a slut, there are too many games of that type, thats what i liked about this game, i hope it stays that way.)
the only problem i see is that there is no content for chris still after all those updates? last time i played was at the coffee where that Fabio shows up.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
On the low moral route Lilia already answered the door practically naked to Chris my cum still fresh in her cunt. She full on properly ruined Chris's day, it was glorious. Not only that but you fuck the unholy shit out of that ugly cunt ballerina guys girl while he pisses and moans just inches away, while cockblocking him from time with Chris. (Not that Chris even matters at that point)

There WAS a fear (by me) of ntr appearing, and some cucklords DID get a little temporarily excited, but, Dede has cleared it up quite a while ago now.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
On the low moral route Lilia already answered the door practically naked to Chris my cum still fresh in her cunt. She full on properly ruined Chris's day, it was glorious. Not only that but you fuck the unholy shit out of that ugly cunt ballerina guys girl while he pisses and moans just inches away, while cockblocking him from time with Chris. (Not that Chris even matters at that point)

There WAS a fear (by me) of ntr appearing, and some cucklords DID get a little temporarily excited, but, Dede has cleared it up quite a while ago now.
im really ok as long that is optional, what i hate in games is that it is usually forced to the player and for me it ruin a game, so im glad dede did not go that route, as long as there is a route for faithfull chris im glad lol, by the way do you know what save game is where you have to meet chriss in the coffe i cant seem to find it in the saves download folder.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
im really ok as long that is optional, what i hate in games is that it is usually forced to the player and for me it ruin a game, so im glad dede did not go that route, as long as there is a route for faithfull chris im glad lol, by the way do you know what save game is where you have to meet chriss in the coffe i cant seem to find it in the saves download folder.
The high moral route? lol I've still not actually done that one.(Ive played since the game first started too)

All the girls that interest me are on the low route lol

I'm SUPER against content designed to provoke, piss off and inspire jealousy (noone can go fucking nuclear at a dev like I can when a dev lol-swerves you with cucklord beta fag shit) and this game doesn't trigger me, you'll be fine.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes