3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Mortze has been offline for a while, and busy with the new Tora schedule. Probably will still be a while (late Apr - Early June)?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Can't wait to see the lilia and ulya content...two of my favorite girls in the game:eazyHype::eazyHype:

U

User_71462

I'm new to this game so forgive me if this is a stupid statement, but the text said I unlocked the Lilia webcam event, only it's still greyed out when I go to replay it in the basement.

shanii

Jun 27, 2017
Hey guys, heres the new patreon post from Dede, made today.

Hi,

Ulya's event is done and with that, the "evil/horny/spicy/Coco Jambo" paths scripts are all written. Ulya's event took +30 pages so I think this will help a little with your Ulya drought. Starting from today I am going to type all the written scripts.

For the bonus scene, I am planning a Kari + Lilia scene which will give you some extra info about the twist. (I might make a change with that tho)

I am going to release what I have in the last week of this month. I mean all the typed scripts gonna be in the game. (With pics, without pics or with one or two missing scene(s) maybe)

If I get new images I am going to share one or two as a teaser.

Have a great weekend,

Dede.

shanii

Jun 27, 2017
Another update guys (-:
___

Hi,

Half of the typing is done and I am going to finish the other half in a couple of days. All the events are going to be that characters longest event so far. So there will be 4 solid events including 6 characters. (Ulya, Kari, Lilia, Grace, Madison, and Carmina.) And yes there will be one guest character for this episode called Carmina. By making this I had the opportunity to spread the pictures as I want. And the pictures are *checks the pictures and smile* damn you are so lucky.

I am planning to get this ready in a week.

A teaser picture that will warm your heart will follow after this post. And I will also send the hardcore, softcore preview pictures, that will make you feel even warmer.

And finally, the bonus scene will feature Miss Ulya Lebowski.

Have a great weekend!

Dede.

shanii

Jun 27, 2017
2 updates in between but the first one was just a minor update where Dede explained he had some troubles with a scene but managed to fix it. This is the second post which arrived today at 7:40 AM

Hi,

The game is almost done, but the real problem is I have an appointment that is going to happen in 4 hours. And I can't be able to work today after that. So honestly I am not quite sure if I can upload the game on time or not. (It takes around 2-3 hrs for me)

So let's do it like this, I will keep working until I leave home and if I can make it I am going to release it today but if I can't then I will send the game to your email addresses (the ones that you used for patreon registration) in 2 days. So if you decrease or delete your pledge for this month it won't affect you.

Cheers.

Dede.

Reactions: Kendra and UncleVT

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Changelog
+4 new events including characters:
  • Kari,
  • Grace,
  • Lilia,
  • Ulya,
  • Madison
  • and Carmina (guest character)
  • Bug fixes and improvementskjdlk
lol, kidding. Didn't fix or improve a thing. It's the same shit with more tits and drama as usual.

Two episodes left now.

*If you had pledged +10$ last month and decreased or deleted your pledge for this month please check your email address. I sent the 0.13 version links there.

* I am going to release the bonus event this weekend. And also I am going to send it to the patrons that pledged +40$ on April.

It's going to be available to the $10 patrons next week.

Have fun,

Dede.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I miss Matilda and Cass in that image, but especially Mary.

Reactions: Krull

HardCoreEvo

Sep 5, 2017
I have a problem in the 1 day at school.

and after a talk with her...

the door disappears...

I have restart the game but nothing.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yeah, you must download fixed version which is located few pages back. One from OP is broken.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes