3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
It's Mortze who also does the games with Tlaero for Tora productions...
Yeah I saw some of his other works. Its good, You can spot the similar models too but for some reason those arent as polished as scene here.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
The art in the screens looks top-notch. If you ever ditch Really Poor Game Maker and use a decent engine I'll be all over this.

Yc8

Jun 15, 2017
not a big fan of alot of the rpgmaker versions of these, but this one is pretty good. the models are nice and has decent writing.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Once I get ahold of the bonus events I'll upload those aswell....no idea when though.:cool:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
not a big fan of alot of the rpgmaker versions of these, but this one is pretty good. the models are nice and has decent writing.
Love the humor in this game...one of the few that I actually read the text and can get a laugh out of it lol

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
This is the only RPGM game that I would ever recommend people should definitely give it a try, everything about it is top notch. But fuking hell 40$ for bonus events, I don't know how I feel about that life, maybe If I was Obaid tier oil Prince

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Damn, this game really jumped the shark.

Started off well, lovely models given the RPGM limitation. Never was a fan of the huge town, felt wasted/filler-like with no content. What really shinned in this game was the writing, humor and seduction in some of the scenes. The game was at it's best around v6 to v9. Some of the scenes were fantastic, especially the ones with the cheerleader and receptionist. There was a good balance of scenes of low and high morals. Choices mattered to some degree.

Then the updates got sparse. This is what, the 2nd one in 2018? And most of these scenes in this update were back to back to back, some with as little as 5 renders! Quality has gone down HUGE and the whole (I won't spoilers)... basement thing had my eyes rolling hard.

Shame, the game had a solid start. Dev doesn't have time anymore and copped out with whatever TF I just wasted 20 minutes reading.

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
Vampire, succubus and incubus ,
Demons magic and Lilia being in charge, city of sin ...
Did i leave the planet at some point ? Thats some major change.
Was it planned from the start, it does feel a bit like that with the name and some other dialogue throught out versions and the fact its been 7 in game days and you have fucked like 30 times.
I think it was planned from the start, but I feel like it has developed so slowly that it disappoints me. It's like the game was developed for a year, and only NOW does the real story start. I'm a Patron for this game, and I even may have a take a break for a few months to see how it comes out before I play it again.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Was it planned from the start, it does feel a bit like that with the name and some other dialogue throught out versions and the fact its been 7 in game days and you have fucked like 30 times..
I think it was planned from the start, but I feel like it has developed so slowly that it disappoints me. It's like the game was developed for a year, and only NOW does the real story start. I'm a Patron for this game, and I even may have a take a break for a few months to see how it comes out before I play it again.
I spent some time (more than 2 minutes!) searching but couldn't find the post I was looking for, but yes, "GATES" was always a reference to a portal of some kind to a much larger world, and this first installment was just "THE OPENING." But yea, it seems like the scope of the plans for this game was just too large given the increasingly infrequent updates. We're in v.013 of what the dev claimed was just the first chapter of many more chapters after The Opening. Yikes.

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
Mortze really is one of best. Her girl doesn't seem already seen like many other creators and he creates a big number of images each month. Naturally not making a very popular game many don't know him. I think that it's so taken by work with tlaero that he makes only 10 images each month for this game.

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
I spent some time (more than 2 minutes!) searching but couldn't find the post I was looking for, but yes, "GATES" was always a reference to a portal of some kind to a much larger world, and this first installment was just "THE OPENING." But yea, it seems like the scope of the plans for this game was just too large given the increasingly infrequent updates. We're in v.013 of what the dev claimed was just the first chapter of may more chapters after The Opening. Yikes.
Yeah thats what i referenced in the original post, It was sort of planned. But it took so long we forgot about it.

I just hope this doesnt go on the path to being Abandoned, I am a lower tier patron too just so that doesnt happen.
But the slow updates really kills the enthusiam.

Reactions: supermanz95

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Was it planned from the start, it does feel a bit like that with the name and some other dialogue throught out versions and the fact its been 7 in game days and you have fucked like 30 times.

Whoever the 3DCG guy is, He is very good at it, Characters are good /models. Always liked the game but sometimes its like the game is playing you. So many character control 'loss' and linearity.

Pray for next version to take less amount of time.
Ok, so I wasnt tripping while looking at the CGs. I havent played this in I dont even know how much time and seeing that I was like wut.
I guess now the name of the game makes more sense than before, but I find that waiting for god knows how much fucking time to start the actual story was a mistake. Fine by me, because now I might replay it since I wasnt liking the updates for shit because I was finding them extremely boring. But still, I find it a mistake.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Just started game for first time, how do you access the map, normally don't play RPGs but this one looked good.

P.S. found the map kinda hard to access.

Beepsheep90

Jan 23, 2018
So i go to the school in the intro.. i go the the room where the arrow is and then it says i have nothing to do there

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes