3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
I actually really like the concept, and the sex scenes are pretty well-done, but the updates are so sporadic, and if what everyone's saying about the game 'only just beginning' now...I'm thinking about just skipping the next few updates until the story's actually underway

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I actually really like the concept, and the sex scenes are pretty well-done, but the updates are so sporadic, and if what everyone's saying about the game 'only just beginning' now...I'm thinking about just skipping the next few updates until the story's actually underway
Basically, from what I have played and what I have seen in the CGs (Havent played this update yet), the game is something completely different now storywise. For the better, tho. Last updates were boring as shit.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I have a general question for those who have been playing every update - is there a way to continue this game without a complete start over? And if not - is there an actual walkthrough that will allow progression through the entire game? I have been playing scattershot and following the WT provided with each update, but it now seems there is so much changed in earlier portions that there is no single starting save that can continue the story without bugging out at some point. Usually in an H-scene where it locks. I tried starting this last one with the beginning save from v0.11 but got blocked at the beach scene. Tried the saves provided but were locked right at the beginning (save 2).

Any ideas/suggestions? I really have been loving this game for quite awhile, but also want to get a completed gallery at the end...

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Seriously, how can you say it is outdated?
It was posted here
and UncleVT updated the link in OP after not even three hours.....
What I meant to say was I'm afraid that it'd be outdated. That's why I asked if there was an updated walkthrough.

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
i was stuck at day 6, where you got a flashback scene between chris and MC. right when MC rubbing chris in the flashback and the CG screen won't go away. i can still move and access everything but can't see anything because the CG screen got stuck. is someone else have this problem ?

edit : only got stuck if i chose close the door, it's fine i chose to stare at her (Jenna)

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
What I meant to say was I'm afraid that it'd be outdated. That's why I asked if there was an updated walkthrough.
Well - guess that went full circle. My original post was about how the saves in that bundle didn't go where they were supposed to, and that the mini-walkthrough update wasn't usable as it was. Back to square one - how to proceed with this update or start over with a full walkthrough...

Reaper777

Jun 4, 2017
Damn.. after playing this game it will be a step back to play 80% games there, i already try another and cannot even jerk off...

thedriver72

May 2, 2017
I did, the walkthrough refers to #2, but that one is a dud - permanent picture. Same with #3, #4 skips 2 scenes. #20 still seems to be the start of .12, so that'll have to do.
Same problem here. Any solution? or can someone share a savegame without the problem of the frozen image? Thanks in advance.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
The walkthroughs really are not up to date AND they are badly written too (or maybe it would be more correct to say that the game is a little hard on stats and switches and those are not up to date...). Restarted the game several times already, because a few things (that add up) didn't fit, like Sam's Ego or not grabbing Lelia in the intro. It's is still "good" - for an RPGM-Game - but in no way, absolutely never-ever, does it make any kind of fun to replay RPGM-Games. The walk, the slow scenes, the slow and awkward text-skip ... *sigh* ... if at least the rpgsave-Editor worked, so you wouldn't need to really replay everything ... but no, for some reason the advanced settings/switches remain greyed out ...?! *doublesigh*

Reactions: Kendra

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
The walkthroughs really are not up to date AND they are badly written too (or maybe it would be more correct to say that the game is a little hard on stats and switches and those are not up to date...). Restarted the game several times already, because a few things (that add up) didn't fit, like Sam's Ego or not grabbing Lelia in the intro. It's is still "good" - for an RPGM-Game - but in no way, absolutely never-ever, does it make any kind of fun to replay RPGM-Games. The walk, the slow scenes, the slow and awkward text-skip ... *sigh* ... if at least the rpgsave-Editor worked, so you wouldn't need to really replay everything ... but no, for some reason the advanced settings/switches remain greyed out ...?! *doublesigh*
You have get pretty invested into it, I really liked it so it wasn't that much of an issue to start speedrunning it for different outcomes, but I remember learning to navigate the walkthroughs felt like a true feat

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
BUG ALERT:

If you choose the threesome with Matilda & Sonya - latest event in 0.12 - the game will freeze at the end of the scene.

BTW, did the guy fixed those damn bugs that were breaking the game?

Reactions: Thaeddus

tc23emp

Nov 10, 2017
EDIT: I found that Page Down fast forwards text very fast.

I started using the cheat menu, and it's better than a save editor: < >. You can also increase character speed to be very fast to save time there. I don't know of a way to increase the dialogue speed.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
EDIT: I found that Page Down fast forwards text very fast.

I started using the cheat menu, and it's better than a save editor: < >. You can also increase character speed to be very fast to save time there. I don't know of a way to increase the dialogue speed.
Hmmn ... well, since the Pillars of Eternity 2 hotfix will need a few more days anyway, i was already planning to tackle Gates again, but this migh come in handy. Thanks!

Edit: Holy hell, yeees. Thank you! Saved the Cheat Menu Plugin as a standard-tool - this might enhance some RPGM-games to the point of making them siriously good. And page down ... ugh. So simple, yet so much better. Again, thanks!

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Too bad that no one get all that info and didn't made a nice & understandable walkthrough yet... :FeelsBadMan:

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes