3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Any chance on getting the games version of RPGMaker MV updated to a latter MV build or earlier build with less lag and crashing. MV games have real problem with those problems. This is a known bug with MV games was reported with certain builds of MV and games made with them on several forums/steam/etc. This game has that bug and it isn't using the current version of some of the scripts, the YEP ones come to mind (That is a really older version of Core that is being used.) Transferring things over to another MV build isn't that big of a deal. T The RPG Maker forums give info on how to do this when ever a new build is released in the post.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
The walk, the slow scenes, the slow and awkward text-skip ... *sigh* ... if at least the rpgsave-Editor worked, so you wouldn't need to really replay everything ... but no, for some reason the advanced settings/switches remain greyed out ...?! *doublesigh*
If you use the older .62 version of RPGMakerSaveEdit you can manipulate the switches and variables, with .65 they're all grayed out.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'm not sure I like this surprise twist.

I know Sam is a manipulative bastard, but otoh he again and again showed true affection for the girls.
And the girls definitely have feelings for him.
Especially Lilia has twice shown a softer, sweeter side with him, given that this whole transformation thing comes completely out of the blue.

The same goes for Sam actually taking a more submissive role, it was always the other way around.

IDK. I liked this game for the characters and the writing in the sex scenes, and well, for the scenes as well, after all, the renders are great, but for now this new direction feels like a let-down.

Reactions: Trapezio

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well, I think it "jumped the sharks", definitely.

Most of all, those nasty bugs need to be fixed.

alexajke

Jun 18, 2017
Can someone, please, point me the location of convenience store (to start event chain with Kari)? I'd tried all the stores that are on the map and they are empty.

alexajke

Jun 18, 2017
Can someone, please, point me the location of convenience store (to start event chain with Kari)? I'd tried all the stores that are on the map and they are empty.
NVM, I'm blind, it's the store near the bookstore, she is near the shelves to the right

Dec 21, 2017
I know walkthrough 0.6 and 0.7 are the walkthroughs for day 4 and 5, but they are confusing as hell. Tried to follow it once, on day 5 ulya accused me of having sex with her even though that scene never triggered. Tried after class events of day 4 in a different order and then I couldn't trigger matilda and grace's scene in the library.

Can someone tell me the order to do the after class events so that I don't miss any?

Reactions: gartal

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
I know walkthrough 0.6 and 0.7 are the walkthroughs for day 4 and 5, but they are confusing as hell. Tried to follow it once, on day 5 ulya accused me of having sex with her even though that scene never triggered. Tried after class events of day 4 in a different order and then I couldn't trigger matilda and grace's scene in the library.

Can someone tell me the order to do the after class events so that I don't miss any?
i have that problem too

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Finished the latest update, the story as gripping and interesting to read as always, but for some reason felt lacking at some points, also it felt like some renders ware missing, update felt like corners ware cut or rushed in few cases, some text kept going off-screen. With the current complete turn of the events, Lilias character appeared to be super distant and cold, I hope thats temporary, otherwise Ulya might come to same transformation also. Looking forward to next update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Krull and UncleVT

emrcskn

Apr 21, 2018

Same problem help please.

karagan91

Jan 30, 2018
The filename capitalization inconsistency issue in this game is quite annoying, so it's broken in case-sensitive file system (e.g. ext4 on Linux with nwjs-SDK). It's too bad really. I think this is the only game that I've played (over a hundred games) that has this issue. I'm surprised that RPGM MV doesn't enforce case-sensitivity for filename.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi,
Version 0.14 is out!

This update covers all of the day 8's "low morality path" events. There are 6.5-7 new events featuring 10 characters including 5 new scenes.

Most probably I will release the last episode of GtO after this one. It's so close now.

It will be available to the $10 tier on the 9'th of this month.

Enjoy!

Dede.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ulya will ALWAYS be my favorite with Lilia close behind and Kelly....can't forget about that curvy beauty:heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: IndigoHawk
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes