+4 new events including characters:
  • Kari,
  • Grace,
  • Lilia,
  • Ulya,
  • Madison
  • and Carmina (guest character)
  • Bug fixes and improvementskjdlk
lol, kidding. Didn't fix or improve a thing. It's the same shit with more tits and drama as usual.
Two episodes left now.

Jun 3, 2017
Girls look good but mc walking speed is so fucked up and maps design is so messy why is school entrance on the edge of the map and not on the street side? it would save us 10-15 sec of walking the same for class,library,swimming pool why are they placed on far ends of the building is developer trying to stretch gameplay time? and did he/she limited max walking speed or is it my imagination?.

Reactions: DouglasCosta

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
See the folder save in gates folder.
I did, the walkthrough refers to #2, but that one is a dud - permanent picture. Same with #3, #4 skips 2 scenes. #20 still seems to be the start of .12, so that'll have to do.

Valloth

Mar 10, 2018
I kinda feel bad because I almost wanted to play this, then I saw the PC and couldn't stop laughing... I cant take this game seriously now lol.

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
Vampire, succubus and incubus ,
Demons magic and Lilia being in charge, city of sin ...
Did i leave the planet at some point ? Thats some major change.
Was it planned from the start, it does feel a bit like that with the name and some other dialogue throught out versions and the fact its been 7 in game days and you have fucked like 30 times.

Whoever the 3DCG guy is, He is very good at it, Characters are good /models. Always liked the game but sometimes its like the game is playing you. So many character control 'loss' and linearity.

Pray for next version to take less amount of time.

Reactions: kymico
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes