3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
You must download bugfixed version. There were links few pages backwards, don't know if they're still alive.

shanii

Jun 27, 2017
Hi,

Instead of Lilia's scene, I finalized Grace's script. Now I will start with Lilia's. It's going to be one of the key scenes in the story and almost all the other scenes will settle around it, including Matilda's and Ulya's events.

I have a couple of ideas for the bonus scene but most probably I will go with a Ulya & Maidson & Sam scene.

I am planning to finish most of the work in two weeks and pack it quickly afterward.

Cheers,

Dede.

kongflcl

Jan 14, 2018
Sorry if this has been brought up, I didn't see it though. I'm stuck in the classroom on Day One, once Lilia leaves.

genetixe

Feb 18, 2018
I'm getting this never ending dialogue when Cassandra Hill ask me to go check on Sonya. It says "you caught sonya checking on the mirror" or something along that line

shanii

Jun 27, 2017
Hi,

Lilia's script is done, and I am working on Ulya's right now. Most probably instead of Matilda's event, I will combine Ulya's bonus scene with her in-game scene and give you an extended Ulya event with two different choices/outcomes.

I decided this because both Lilia's and Ulya's events will be quite "intense" and time-consuming (game time) so adding another key characters event on the same day would look too much and unreal. Also, there will be Grace's and Kari's events on the same path. So I wanted this day to mostly focus on Lilia and Ulya.

I will use Matilda's event on the 8'th day and probably push one or two Day 8 event(s) to the Day 9.

These were the "good" news about the progress and I saved the worst for last ^.^. Mortze informed me that he will be away until the 7'th of April. So this will delay the version 0.13's release date to April.

Have a great weekend,

Dede.

kongflcl

Jan 14, 2018
Met the nerdy girl in the park, forgot her name, but she mentions being conflicted about love and our kiss blah blah, yet none of that had actually happened. Its at that point I gave up the game. Really love the concept though.

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017

Umm so I'm playing this from the start and at the beginning in the class at the end of the lesson the door is disapearing and there's no way to exit the room that I can see, anyone can help ?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yes, you need to download bugfixed version, which is located few pages back. there is no other way.

Reactions: XKimky

Raava20009

Mar 5, 2017
Hey i got a question is it possible to make stay daylight even though its night my pc is of a older class and when its morning it run Good but the minute i leave the campus and it become in afternoon and evening it moves so slow

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes