3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Sh4ark

Donor
Dec 9, 2016
ok.. this game has some serious bugs... in the class test scene after lidia leaves the door magically vanishes leaving you stuck in the classroom....
nvm.. i downloaded the fixed version

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Hi @muttdoggy @Twistty
Can you update the op?
Patreon post:

FIX

Hi,
I fixed the disappearing door on Day 1. I couldn't really test rest of the days but I hope rest is fine. Please let me know if you encounter another bug.

I will upload the Mac version soon.

Dede.

Download:

Reactions: Krull

suresh

Aug 20, 2017
i need help. In the first day after the class, after flirting and kissing lilia, what should i do? i cant find the door. there is no one in the room, according to the walkthrough i was suppose to go to doctors office but i cant get out of the room.
please help. thanks in advance.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
i need help. In the first day after the class, after flirting and kissing lilia, what should i do? i cant find the door. there is no one in the room, according to the walkthrough i was suppose to go to doctors office but i cant get out of the room.
please help. thanks in advance.
Post above yours has an answer

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
I got stuck in the class room, so downloaded the working version, but then that wouldn't actually load. I'm rather inclined to await the next update rather than carry on messing about.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Wasn't there a way to lower/raise your morality with items in other versions? I'd love to experience both 'paths' without having to have 100 saves.

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...i hope that Dede, or someone else for him, takes care of all these bug advices! Frankly, i wouldn't like to play a game bugged as hell, at the end of the fair...

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
I started the game, but couldn't get it to work properly, so gave up until it is fixed.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
I like the girl in your profile pic, Can you tell me what game is it?
In case you don't know Life is Strange is game that falls under interactive story like the telltale games. You play as the girl in the picture and the game is available for basically every gaming system, there is a prequel being developed right now which I don't know if it's any good, since I don't see the point in playing it after playing the main game.
The main game is great and until the end of episode 3 or mid episode 4 is one of the best games of the genre imo. Even though the last episode doesn't hold up the game is still great. Now get out of here and go play it :D.

Reactions: coolboy88

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
In case you don't know Life is Strange is game that falls under interactive story like the telltale games. You play as the girl in the picture and the game is available for basically every gaming system, there is a prequel being developed right now which I don't know if it's any good, since I don't see the point in playing it after playing the main game.
The main game is great and until the end of episode 3 or mid episode 4 is one of the best games of the genre imo. Even though the last episode doesn't hold up the game is still great. Now get out of here and go play it :D.
Lol Thanks man, I'm downloading it already cuz of the GIRL!

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes