3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Day 1 after scene with Lilia (+Kiss her roughly(Min Ego 60) the classroom door desapear and I can't leave the room.
I'm stuck in the room, what do I do now?

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
Does anyone know what should I do if a scene of an event is stuck onscreen over the gameplay screen, tried replaying my save before event but problem persists. I even restarted the game but to no avail.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
did they add a Chris Scene this update? i haven't played the newest updated yet. if the newest update has a Mario+chris Scene we should tag this game with ntr.

or are you talking about this Scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i haven't played the game in a Long time, and i spamm clicked this Scene because i dont care about Chris. but im pretty sure that is Chris+mc when they were younger.
LOL who said that it's NTR ? that is Sam the MC . He looks like that before he became a teacher. Ofcourse a teacher needs a proper haircut , shave and proper grooming right ?

AlexiaFr

Aug 2, 2017
Hello Boys !
I research a save at the begining of day 4 plz ???? with high ego and low morability
TY

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
a chance to save after the last scene would have been nice

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
I really liked the game. This immediately impresses the most beautiful of the prologue I've seen (if you prefer romance). It's a pity the situation is similar to "Good Girl Gone Bad", most of the content for the "bad guy". The main hero's girlfriend disappears too fast. In her character generally not much sense. In "Good Girl Gone Bad" Ashley for some time goes on dates with Eric before he left. And the player is given the opportunity to break the relationship. Or remember "My Girlfriend's Amnesia", MC can have sex with every girl he meets but his girlfriend does not go anywhere. I will wait for the continuation and more content for the path with a high morale.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
at the end of day1 when lilia calls on the laptop, what to do to make anal available? its always greyed out for me, try several things

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
at the end of day1 when lilia calls on the laptop, what to do to make anal available? its always greyed out for me, try several things
maybe your ego is to low or your morality to high
but it's a long time ago, so don't count on that

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
You need to have some cheerleader achivement unlocked. You can do that in intro when secretary shows you around school. You'll have scene with Lilia and when she falls you need to catch her in your arms and after that choose dialogue option "maybe you shold" and she'll jump over you and give you kiss. That will unlock anal.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
i got a bug on day3 after the event with matilda in libray after she kisses, mc leaves and i get black screen :( but everything works with x, inventory, options, equip and so on

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes