3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
So, how does the bonus content work? Is it meant to be extra events that happen ingame, or are they just separate pictures and anims that involve characters from the game?

And more importantly, are the previous ones already included with the download? lol

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
So, how does the bonus content work? Is it meant to be extra events that happen ingame, or are they just separate pictures and anims that involve characters from the game?

And more importantly, are the previous ones already included with the download? lol
iv dont tested game yet (new version), as i know extra content must copy paste/overwrite in: ""www\img\pictures""
*also here u can see all pics in game

indria

Mar 5, 2017
is it me or the quality drops each new update? played the new version but it is really a "meh" update.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
there is no password on link downloaded on mega or extracting archive content...
When they moved your Mega links to the OP something broke and now it asks for decryption key.
The links you posted in the thread still work fine though.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
iv dont tested game yet (new version), as i know extra content must copy paste/overwrite in: ""www\img\pictures""
*also here u can see all pics in game
Oh I know how to do that. I'm talking about the bonus events that Dede has made, not the animations that come with the extra content pack.

"The public build will be available shortly.
I will release the bonus event later today.
Dede."

I'm talking about that stuff?

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
Oh I know how to do that. I'm talking about the bonus events that Dede has made, not the animations that come with the extra content pack.

"The public build will be available shortly.
I will release the bonus event later today.
Dede."

I'm talking about that stuff?
as i know bonus content is for 40$ buck patreons only.

tarkasian

Donor
Aug 15, 2016
there is alot of black pictures in this one, and in the picture folder you can download, and the only diffrence is in the pictures folder there is 2 less black pictures, cassandra5, cassandra6,
game
mega:#!9c5VFSSL!jKhjj5aQ50XWV1X8mKfmkXOj7XzBZ3Q-WSHDS7yEoZ0
pictures folder
mega:#!8QhhiBqI!5hWF5oXSTg-86AswLIWtbKo42ozbUlQw9ZTSVaoih2w

kare

Aug 5, 2016
These picture folders seem to lack some animations with Matilda and Ulya from previous release and have black placeholder images instead. So I've just pasted them from 0.9

Reactions: tarkasian

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
These picture folders seem to lack some animations with Matilda and Ulya from previous release and have black placeholder images instead. So I've just pasted them from 0.9
Dede posted that he had to remove the animations because of some bug with an engine update.

kare

Aug 5, 2016
Dede posted that he had to remove the animations because of some bug with an engine update.
Oh. Better not use them then, I guess. Didn't affect any of new content though.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Yeah I hope he gets it fixed (and Naphala is nice enough to get us those updates anims) because those scenes were really good when animated.

YesmanYes9999

Jun 21, 2017
Has the protagonists penis gotten bigger? I was looking at some pictures earlier and noticed that it looked bigger.

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
starting from this month i'm no longer suport Dede and cannot post any updates
reasons for stop suporting is only my opinion about game progres and slow updates and new content. etc...

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes