3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Mrbrown1373

Jan 25, 2017
Hi I have a qustion every time I side with Ulya and the principal wants a report, he asks what I gonna do about her and I say nothing and he says I'm fired and the game is over. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Edit: Ok that is just wrong, I had to wait like 3 mins for that.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Hi I have a qustion every time I side with Ulya and the principal wants a report, he asks what I gonna do about her and I say nothing and he says I'm fired and the game is over. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Edit: Ok that is just wrong, I had to wait like 3 mins for that.
got me a couple of times too! damn dev trolled that fuck out of me!

Reactions: Dawaii

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
what is there to do before meeting with chris the first time at the cafe? i come out of school at 4 and then theres nothing in the walkthrough other than the meeting at 7 with her..

Mrbrown1373

Jan 25, 2017
Help if possible, I am following the walk through but I can not find where in the hell the inn is? Also when it says to talk to Cassandra in the the gym I am unable to bring up any conversation with her.

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017

Hi,
I've just finished writing of the bonus event. I wasn't really expecting to write that much but well I did. So this won't be just a hot scene but also it will be a one with some useful info about both characters (Cassandra+Matilda) backgrounds and personalities. I will send an in-game pic too (in a few days) when it's ready.
And after that V.0.09 will be officially over and I will start working on the new one.
Like I mentioned before next update will have an event that will lead you into three different scenes (hot ones) with three different characters (hot ones). So it will have some replayability value when you compare it to the current one. They will be relatively shorter, kinky scenes instead of the ones with long dialougues and stuff. I think some of you will like that better. I will create a poll after V.0.10 is out and ask you to compare the last two updates. Understanding your perspective will definitely help me while designing the weekend events.

V.0.10 will (most probably) feature these character by the way:
  • Cassandra
  • Aura
  • Mary
  • Helena
  • Lilia
  • Cat
Have a great Sunday!
Dede.
p.s This will be a hot summer you will see :)

Reactions: Krull and muttdoggy
May 28, 2017
How do i gain access to the walkthrough? Everytime I open the downloaded Walkthrough+Save File from the first page it justs opens VLC Player and I can do nothing with any of the files. Please Help. This game is so confusing without any guide.

Last edited:

Musikito

May 28, 2017
So before i try this game i want to know, did the MC gf cheat on him? or will she cheat on him? is there or will be a way to prevent it from happening?

I really don't like game when no matter what you do your gf cheats on you or isn't faithfull in some ways to the MC or are fucking others beside the MC when should be with him/her, i'm not really a fan of NTR unless i do it as the MC or when i play it from the wife/girlfriend part and i can chose to do it or not. So i would appreciate if you can answer.

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
So before i try this game i want to know, did the MC gf cheat on him? or will she cheat on him? is there or will be a way to prevent it from happening?

I really don't like game when no matter what you do your gf cheats on you or isn't faithfull in some ways to the MC or are fucking others beside the MC when should be with him/her, i'm not really a fan of NTR unless i do it as the MC or when i play it from the wife/girlfriend part and i can chose to do it or not. So i would appreciate if you can answer.
from starter MC cheat his GF with almost all female chr's in this game, we cannot blame her for only one unfaithful adventure with someone else :p

Musikito

May 28, 2017
from starter MC cheat his GF with almost all female chr's in this game, we cannot blame her for only one unfaithful adventure with someone else :p
If that is the case, then i don't think i will play it, i really don't like when the wife/girlfriend of the MC cheats on him (wich means you) even if i cheat on her, it is something that i as the MC choose to do, the girlfriend should be faithful to the MC unless she finds the MC cheating on her. I really don't like Netorare, even if i'm fine with netori, i don't want the girlfriend of the MC (my gf in game) cheating on him. Also there is no way of avoiding that cheating by the gf? even if you are faithful to her she cheats on you?

Reactions: hoang17985

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
I've seen a quite a bit Matilda hate floating around the interwebs, and would like to politely ask ... WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!! :OhMyGoodness:

After 0.07
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've become so good that I can switch hands and gain a stroke. :FuckYea:

Noname

Aug 7, 2016
Hey guys, need some help, having some issues getting library key for Ulya event, somehow if i approach Matilda for her fisrt kiss event after talking to Ulya(when she says talk to her after getting key) the screen turns black upon completion when it says you take the dropped key and exit library, if i do the first kiss event before i talk to ulya then come back later and ask matilda for the key the gey doesnt appear in inventory, any way to get pass this?

Reactions: jackma and sisiol

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017

Hi,
Bonus event is ready and I'm done with the current build. So starting from today I will write the upcoming versions scenes and I will inform you about my progress as always.

Dede.

3540808527285822503.jpg

Apr 27, 2017
I REALLY enjoyed the scripting and writing in this one - this has some absolutely hilarious dialogue and is one of the few RPGM games that actually made me laugh plus the soundtrack is great! Dede is clearly well-versed in literature and has an exquisite choice in classical music to.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes