3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Am I the only one who finds the high morality path pointless? Why wouldn't I want to fuck the girls? And why does that denote low morality? You're fucking more than one woman on the high path too.
There are girls you can have with high morality like girl in the cafe or your girlfriend or librarian.. Yes, you can interact with these women even with low morality except the girl in cafe. The difference is low morality forces things while high morality is a romance path. But in general, i agree with you low morality path is much more immersive right now.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
There are girls you can have with high morality like girl in the cafe
If you don't mind cheating, you can give yourself high morality before talking to the barrista. So far I can develop her relationship that way following the low morality route.

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017

18136184200513178279.png

Hi,
First of all sorry for the delay and late answers, I've been helping a friend of mine with his project for the last couple of days and I was mostly traveling around the city and coming home late in the mornings. It's almost over and I'll be concentrating on the game starting from today.

I've finished the writing part and the whole thing took around 10k words. And I also have more than 90% of the pictures.

Next, I will start making the maps. There will be one new exterior map with a bar, convenience store and a jewelry store (That's for Sonya's gift. And maybe you may want to put a ring on one of the chars fingers in the future). It will also include Matilda's home. I will send a picture of it when it's done.

Just like last month, when I start programming I'll be sending progress reports almost every day with an in-game preview picture. (Starting from tomorrow most probably)

I am hoping to finish the game around a week by the way.

Also, about new tiers: This will be an improvement for all tiers. You won't need to pledge more to get the same amount of pictures or "work" in general. I mean I've been releasing the game with 20 pictures until last month and from now on +$10 tier patrons will get it with minimum 25 pictures. I don't know why it looked bad to some of you but if you have anything to say about it please do. I will start making the map and when I'm done I will read your comments and reconsider things if necessary. The poll results were pretty clear though.

Have a great day!
Dede.

Reactions: Krull

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017

map.jpg

It will look something like this. Maybe I can make it alitle bit smaller than this.
Instead of a convience store I will place two vending machines. It will be more practical.

Reactions: Krull

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017

Hello,
I made a couple of changes with the tiers and added two new ones. Version 0.08 is available for $5 now. You can access the download links via "Version 0.08 links " post.

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017

Ok one of them is done. I will test this one for a while and start making others.
1 6.jpg

Reactions: Krull and Fredn

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
He is a month silent (doing nothing), then tells he starts making a new version (Mortze makes the art, if i'm not mistaken). In a week or so he makes a new version, then a month of silent again.

@Naphala thanks for updates!

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017

Two to go.
4 6.jpg

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017

Hi,
I finished 4 out of 6 events and I'm planning to finish the rest (Ulya+Matilda) tomorrow. Then I will need a day to test and polish things.

I will also post sofcore&hardcore preview pictures as a link tomorrow. I could do it now but I really feel sleepy so I may end up sending you my private pics instead of Ulya's. And that would be so wrong :)
Later,
Dede.
#4.jpg

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
is been a long time since i follow this game, can someone answer me this 2 questions...

1ª Does the gf of Sam cheat him with that dance man? if so is there a alternative route that she remain loyal to the pc?
2ªdoes this game have or will have ntr?

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
is been a long time since i follow this game, can someone answer me this 2 questions...

1ª Does the gf of Sam cheat him with that dance man? if so is there a alternative route that she remain loyal to the pc?
2ªdoes this game have or will have ntr?
If you have high morality she seems to be still in love with you
About ntr I don't know but I believe she might be cheating on you with the male ballerina

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
If you have high morality she seems to be still in love with you
About ntr I don't know but I believe she might be cheating on you with the male ballerina
meh if shes cheating on the pc and there is no route for the gf to be loyal to the pc, then that is a turn off for me to play this game, maybe @Naphala can give us a better answer :)hmm

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
till now playing this game dint find any NTR = (Netorare, used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), meaning "Cuckold". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.)
someone corect me if im wrong

as for Sam girlfriend and the "balerina-man" scene from last game version i think maybe (depend on Dede how things will be planed) there is a start for NTR

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
as for Sam girlfriend and the "balerina-man" scene from last game version i think maybe (depend on Dede how things will be planed) there is a start for NTR
i hope the gf remain loyal (i actually like her the most) , maybe im weird but i dislike games where there is ntr or the main heroines cheat on the pc, one of the things that quit me of lessonofpassion games and some 3d games was it precisely, anyway thanks for replying naphala, depeche, hithart ;)

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes