Gehenna [1.0] [Kemuriya]

Oct 18, 2020
The original developer of the game liked my comment when I asked about the game's release date on the Otaku Plan team's post on X. Their previous game EDEN took a year to release in English and now Gehena's development time has been almost 1 year. Hopefully the game will be released soon...
At least there is hope itll be soon lol.

Daijena

Jul 1, 2018
The "Takeover Black Tentacle" you gain in the cult are entrance by defeating the slime, how do you get the supposed new equipment? The move Mouth Tranfer sure doesn't do anything.
And does anyone knows how to trigger the Echidna fight?

BILIBILIMST

Sep 9, 2020
The trial version of the new game is out. Does anyone have any other way to obtain it besides Visa?

KaraKaraWitch

Jul 10, 2022
The trial version of the new game is out. Does anyone have any other way to obtain it besides Visa?
Always been interested in Kemuriya stuff. So .

I wonder if I should do a MTL* on this.

*Not using DazedMTL toolkit. Using that toolkit feels like I'm offering my second born to OAI for data harvesting.

zaku42

Jun 9, 2017
Probably one of my top 10 games, their last game was crazy good. I eagerly await for this games English release

PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
N.B. For most skills it *should* work. If the skill has "double quote" or 'single quote' characters, please let me know. I haven't checked if those work or not.
Hey sorry to bother, but I assume this meant to cover all skills yes? Because unless I fucked something up on my end(probable/possible), there were like half of them at the start that were still untranslated. Just want to confirm if it was all or some, so I know what to expect

PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
Hey sorry to bother, but I assume this meant to cover all skills yes? Because unless I fucked something up on my end(probable/possible), there were like half of them at the start that were still untranslated. Just want to confirm if it was all or some, so I know what to expect
Scratch that, I figured it out :KEK:
User error it seems, mostly had to do with the maps or so it seems

PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
Or not, because it seems some of the starred enemies aren't actually correctly triggering their H skills, which I've noticed has popped up again and again as an issue. The enemies I can point to right now that I KNOW don't have it working, are the the dark swordwomans & witches down/in the black fortress, and the chimera and slime enemies over in Twilight Paradise or whatever the place you meet Shunka is called. And its been a case of they use or try to use the skill, it does nothing and even if sounds play there's no cut in or anything, and I checked with the unpatched JP v1.09 where it they do work correctly, So honestly unsure what's happening here

PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
I think I figured out my dumbassery?

So I had either first or 2nd downloaded this one I quoted, and I noticed there were still thing untranslated, so I kept searching

And as promised, here is the updated zip file that has the item names and such.
Then I used this one I think,but I know I have both(no not patched) downloaded at the moment, but I just don't even remember what order I applied them in, or if it had been this one that I saw some untranslated skills for.

Merry Christmas. (Or well have an early one!)

I decided to sit down and run all the map names through google translate, did some minor editing to prevent name variations. Additionally also did all the skills + H Abilities.

What's left not done:
- State effects are not done.
- Translating some remaining battle elements in plugins.js.
- Probably some weird stuff.

But essentially, the game should be more or less playable. (I just found out that I didn't translate battle states at all... Hrmm...) Albeit the translation may not be that great.

Same as before, just replace the files. These patches are v1.09, which you can obtain thanks to Karpaccho over here.
Of course I also got this, which pretty sure i needed, and then I did see some stuff working? Frankly at this point I know I had used both of the actual patches, and even made some jumbled hybrid of the 2. But right now, I am using the patch from December(aka quote directly above this) and the patch below with the skill names, and I believe its all working correctly now, maybe there's an enemy or 2 beyond what I've seen that are still fucked, but I won't know till I get to them. So uh, sorry for the spam and being stupid

Happy new year. I've been procrastinating pretty hard at fixing skills. Finished this. To patch it, replace the CommonEvents.json file with the CommonEvents_skills.json file.

N.B. For most skills it *should* work. If the skill has "double quote" or 'single quote' characters, please let me know. I haven't checked if those work or not.

N.B. 2 I've included the mapping text thingy with source code I used to make a hack patch. It still needs manual editing of the .json file to prevent errors. (License since idk who would ask in the future, is wtfpl.)

---

"Why it took so long?"

Going through 203 individual skills is tedious. I can get like 50 skills in a batch before I wander off and do something else.

maxfoster

Feb 25, 2018
As a Demo I doubt anyone is going to start translating when stuff is likely going to change.
But I can recommend MTool to you. It did a good job Auto Translating the game and its simple to use and actually readable.

The Story of Rosebloom is quite promising, we got...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

about the rosebloom trial version, someone translate it, I NEED IT

Reactions: Zennishi