AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Looks interesting; I'll probably check back in about six months from now to see if there's enough content to get into it
So far there are 15 scenes in the game. The next update will add 10 more, and the next update 10 more as well!
Just a small thing, but please consider adding a "quit" button to the phone or somewhere.
As far as I can tell, the only ways to currently exit the game are clicking the x (Not available when playing in fullscreen)
and alt+f4 which should not be the primary way that you exit a program.
There's a quit button, but it is in the options menu. We may re-arrange the whole menu to add new things, and one of them is the main menu/quit button.
screenshot0069.png
or at least optional costumes
As ReaCreation mentioned, alternative costumes are planned. There's a big trend on SU about making slut outfits. Eh... We may consider it for the future, but it isn't in our plans right now despite the alternative costumes, especially with body modifications, since those will have to affect previous scenes too.
Nice , I'm looking forward to play next updates
One thing thou maybe they should change domination in to love ore affection
As Domination work in the context of the game, it can be both. It will be explained further as the plot goes on, don't worry.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Hey everyone! New public poll on Patreon. What do you think about the length of the scenes?
And for those who liked our OCs, here's one for you. It's Patreon only, though.

screenshot 2.png

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Hey everyone! New public poll on Patreon. What do you think about the length of the scenes?
And for those who liked our OCs, here's one for you. It's Patreon only, though.

View attachment 1289368
for me the order of preference with the oc's is 2, 1, 4, 3, though depending how things went with 1 she could be come my favorite since theres certain things like like that are done best with a cute innocent girl like her...and ill leave it at that >.> as for girl 3 i just really dont like dark/edgy/punk/emo/any of that kinda girls, like 'sometimes' i like their style but thats it

Reactions: AmazonessKing

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
My favorite would be 1,3,4,2 because I like her naive way of act and thinking. The Dark girl was my second favorite because goth/emo girls I found always sexy in their way of dressing and philosophy even when it can be quite "odd" to the outsiders

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Did you all get this figured out? Because when I try to run it, my game does the same thing. I can actually start the game, and the text still looks like this in game. Any help is greatly appreciated. I used the Mega link on the front page to download this if that helps out.
Yes, basically, an outdated video driver. You can just try to update your video drivers. Please tell me if it works, since this seems to be a very rare problem.

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Really great game, really well made. Will be watching this until it's finished. I kinda wish we could be a little more dominating though

• Red Heart
Reactions: ReaCreations

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Really great game, really well made. Will be watching this until it's finished. I kinda wish we could be a little more dominating though
totally agree on the dom thing, with slave route were supposed to be subjugating the gems but so far it feels like stevens been pretty tame about it, like hes being forced to do it despite already choosing to do it. im hoping that thats just cause its just gotten started and that the further you get the more dominant he'll get and treating them more like slaves instead of friends. imo how he behaved with connie after getting annoyed with how desperate she was is a good start, when he went from being concerned about her to 'alright you want to be my bitch? fine lets do this' kinda thing, if that makes sense

Reactions: SiuKim
Dec 15, 2017
Yes, that seems to be the problem in most cases, that the GPU is too old, sadly. It's a shame, really, mate, I wish you could experience the game.
I appreciate it. I need to get a new PC eventually. I just can't justify it right now, because despite these rare occurrences, it still works well enough for me. Whenever I do, I will have to check your game out again.

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
totally agree on the dom thing, with slave route were supposed to be subjugating the gems but so far it feels like stevens been pretty tame about it, like hes being forced to do it despite already choosing to do it. im hoping that thats just cause its just gotten started and that the further you get the more dominant he'll get and treating them more like slaves instead of friends. imo how he behaved with connie after getting annoyed with how desperate she was is a good start, when he went from being concerned about her to 'alright you want to be my bitch? fine lets do this' kinda thing, if that makes sense
can't have him blow his cover too early

• Haha

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Road map v0.2 (public) and Announcements

I'm so sorry I missed the mark on Monday about the previous announcement, it was quite a busy week, but let's go to the important stuff:

roadmap_publico.png

Road Map

So, here is the public road map! As you can see, and if it wasn't obvious by the teaser at the end of the game, the next update will be about Lapis the same way the previous version was thematic. Consider, though, that even though you need to finish all the content to unlock Lapis' mirror in this current version, progression will be slightly different in the actual update.

Next poll

Also, speaking of progression being different, we ended up settling for turn-based combat, and we will ask your opinion on the matter by the next poll!

Previous Poll

So a whole week has gone by. The results showed that you guys simply want longer scenes, and of course more CGIs. Can't say I'm surprised, but I will deliver as well. Fair warning, longer scenes mean a bit more writing time, which is pretty long as it is, but that can be changed with the next announcement:

New Goal

As some of you may have noticed, there's a new goal on the page: Hire more help. The goal is simple: The idea is that the first goal, at 300$ would help us hire a new person to help the team, either a writer or a coder, your choice. The reason is so we can all make 100$ each with splitting, and the same happens with the next goal, 200$ for each team member.

There are also a lot of other small changes, mostly for cosmetics and QoL, like the first quest will be slightly modified so it can be easier, it is meant as a tutorial, after all, or things like names hovering close to the mouse instead of being hard drawn into the hover buttons.

View attachment pythonw 2021-06-30 19-53-17-87.mp4

That's pretty much all for now! I think I mentioned this, but I aim to do 2 weekly publications, here and on other sites such as .

Have fun, and see you later!

Pretty much what Mare said. There will be some more hardcore stuff later on. Sort of. I'm not particularly good at writing hardcore stuff since I'm more of a vanilla guy myself, but things will definitively scale. The reason corruption Steven doesn't go all the way is simply because the gems wouldn't trust him. Garnet is suspicious and Pearl outright hates him (lowkey).

Last edited:

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Road map v0.2 (public) and Announcements

I'm so sorry I missed the mark on Monday about the previous announcement, it was quite a busy week, but let's go to the important stuff:

View attachment 1302574

Road Map

So, here is the public road map! As you can see, and if it wasn't obvious by the teaser at the end of the game, the next update will be about Lapis the same way the previous version was thematic. Consider, though, that even though you need to finish all the content to unlock Lapis' mirror in this current version, progression will be slightly different in the actual update.

Next poll

Also, speaking of progression being different, we ended up settling for turn-based combat, and we will ask your opinion on the matter by the next poll!

Previous Poll

So a whole week has gone by. The results showed that you guys simply want longer scenes, and of course more CGIs. Can't say I'm surprised, but I will deliver as well. Fair warning, longer scenes mean a bit more writing time, which is pretty long as it is, but that can be changed with the next announcement:

New Goal

As some of you may have noticed, there's a new goal on the page: Hire more help. The goal is simple: The idea is that the first goal, at 300$ would help us hire a new person to help the team, either a writer or a coder, your choice. The reason is so we can all make 100$ each with splitting, and the same happens with the next goal, 200$ for each team member.

There are also a lot of other small changes, mostly for cosmetics and QoL, like the first quest will be slightly modified so it can be easier, it is meant as a tutorial, after all, or things like names hovering close to the mouse instead of being hard drawn into the hover buttons.

View attachment 1302575

That's pretty much all for now! I think I mentioned this, but I aim to do 2 weekly publications, here and on other sites such as .

Have fun, and see you later!

Pretty much what Mare said. There will be some more hardcore stuff later on. Sort of. I'm not particularly good at writing hardcore stuff since I'm more of a vanilla guy myself, but things will definitively scale. The reason corruption Steven doesn't go all the way is simply because the gems wouldn't trust him. Garnet is suspicious and Pearl outright hates him (lowkey).
"Also, speaking of progression being different, we ended up settling for turn-based combat, and we will ask your opinion on the matter by the next poll!"
i love turn based combat, doesnt take hand eye coordination or reflexes, and lets me do it with 1 hand for uh...reasons >.>

"I'm not particularly good at writing hardcore stuff since I'm more of a vanilla guy myself"
imo its gonna be pretty important for later in the slave route sense youre essentially enslaving everyone so if you have a hard time writing it then id suggest when hiring another writer to find one who can, or let the fans of the hardcore guide the behavior via things like scene/dialogue suggestions, if that makes sense

also i know its not a thing atm but as ive seen this happen to a game i loved recently, and from the sounds of it is somethin that happens quite often, if yall have to change the art style in the future please dont change it to somethin radically different try to find a style thats close to the old one or the shows, just a personal request that from what ive seen loads of people would agree with. again i know thats not happening, just somethin to think about if/when it comes up in the future

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
"Also, speaking of progression being different, we ended up settling for turn-based combat, and we will ask your opinion on the matter by the next poll!"
i love turn based combat, doesnt take hand eye coordination or reflexes, and lets me do it with 1 hand for uh...reasons >.>

"I'm not particularly good at writing hardcore stuff since I'm more of a vanilla guy myself"
imo its gonna be pretty important for later in the slave route sense youre essentially enslaving everyone so if you have a hard time writing it then id suggest when hiring another writer to find one who can, or let the fans of the hardcore guide the behavior via things like scene/dialogue suggestions, if that makes sense

also i know its not a thing atm but as ive seen this happen to a game i loved recently, and from the sounds of it is somethin that happens quite often, if yall have to change the art style in the future please dont change it to somethin radically different try to find a style thats close to the old one or the shows, just a personal request that from what ive seen loads of people would agree with. again i know thats not happening, just somethin to think about if/when it comes up in the future
About the writing, that's the plan, the new goal is set on patreon. We want at least 2 more (potentially 3 for the music) partners in the future. Don't get me wrong, I can write hardcore stuff, it just ain't my cup of tea. I do have fun writing corrupt Steven, though.

As for the art style, ElFatGato is here to stay, so no problem about that. There's however, a plan for guest art and things like that. I hope it can happen since it's somewhat ambitious.

• Red Heart

KitsuneFuckerLmfao

Jul 29, 2018
Love the h game! always been a fan of steven universe, big shipper of steven and lapis myself.

Hopefully we can get perfected steven with the good side! And of course buff pink steven for the bad side, pretty sure that was obviously gonna happen idk.

And a timeskip just like the four elements trainer,

i must say i love Hermit moths buff steven!
Hope we can get it as and option have greg encourage steven to keep working out! Or steven just felt it was healthy and he wanted a good body
then when it's time for the timeskip he'll have muscles and the same height and pink steven.

It's optional you can be the same old 16 your old short steven if you want lol.

This is what am talking about btw. Links below

I played it and you said suggestions are welcomed! But what i'm saying is a lot of work tbh, all that extra art.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes