ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
First of all, sorry for the absence. We are somewhat active on discord, though, but we should do posts here more often. That's not to say we are not working on the game, we are! But that's one of the reasons we don't publish stuff too often.

So, going back to the game. We are adding new locations. Beach City will be in constant change as we add stuff, for example, the movie theater will be in a place where there was nothing before. A lot of these locations will work for "dates", as you can see. As we adjust to the new system we have in mind, namely the new combat system, we are also slowly approaching the dating system. We have things laid out, though, so you can at the very least explore, since it will be at least a couple of updates since we are really there!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's not a lot to show, though, mostly drafts and ideas being thrown around, but a lot of backgrounds have been done for a while now!
lookin good, cant wait to date connie lol
in regards to discord i do have one but i dont like joining group servers unless its a group of my friends, its fine thought cause im patient and can wait for status updates here

Blinth Rfk

Jun 30, 2021
Can someone help me? I log into the game and the game is only on this loading screen and I cannot log into the game (Android)

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
That's strange. I can't test android very often, so it will be harder to test. Try reinstalling the app first, please.

Reactions: Blinth Rfk

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
No matter how much you wait? It should take you right away to the disclaimer. Look, this was taken from an android emulator using the apk.
1630526665423.png
Try touching where the understand button is. But it seems like the screen is not showing properly for some reason in your device.

Reactions: Blinth Rfk

Bir2

Aug 3, 2021
I can't unlock new interactions like ''training'' or ''hang out'', is it something from the new 1.1 version?

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
I can't unlock new interactions like ''training'' or ''hang out'', is it something from the new 1.1 version?
Are you coming back from previous versions? You need a new save file if you come from 0.0. Training isn't unlockable yet, and Hang Out unlocks only after certain milestones. You need to gain a level of dominance with the gems to unlock hang outs.

Bir2

Aug 3, 2021
Are you coming back from previous versions? You need a new save file if you come from 0.0. Training isn't unlockable yet, and Hang Out unlocks only after certain milestones. You need to gain a level of dominance with the gems to unlock hang outs.
OK thanks. But how do I increase the dominance level? Does it increase throughout the story or do I need to do something specific?

bigmeatyclaws21

Jan 26, 2020
I really like this game! One of my favorite small things about it is that I can just go throw days without worrying about some time limit like some other games. I'll be looking forward to Sadie content.
Also can I use the same save data when an update comes out or do I have to start over?

Reactions: ReaCreations

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
First of all, sorry for the absence. We are somewhat active on discord, though, but we should do posts here more often. That's not to say we are not working on the game, we are! But that's one of the reasons we don't publish stuff too often.

So, going back to the game. We are adding new locations. Beach City will be in constant change as we add stuff, for example, the movie theater will be in a place where there was nothing before. A lot of these locations will work for "dates", as you can see. As we adjust to the new system we have in mind, namely the new combat system, we are also slowly approaching the dating system. We have things laid out, though, so you can at the very least explore, since it will be at least a couple of updates since we are really there!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's not a lot to show, though, mostly drafts and ideas being thrown around, but a lot of backgrounds have been done for a while now!
Not a problem. I see the potential of this game.
Just like the original show was. (It was boring at the start and it has reached the Universe in the end, pun intended)

A suggestion, you really should let the characters have natural pubic hair (not only half shaved pubic hair)

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes