AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
I played it and you said suggestions are welcomed! But what i'm saying is a lot of work tbh, all that extra art.
Indeed! The thing is, we like buff Steven. We want to include it, but it's not very practical. We already have a regular future Steven. Although who knows, the thing is, yes, there is going to be a time-skip, and actually, here is where things are supposed to actually be very different between Corruption and Redemption for obvious reasons. We sure can include buff Steven one way or another. We will see, mate! There's sometime before that still.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Love the h game! always been a fan of steven universe, big shipper of steven and lapis myself.

Hopefully we can get perfected steven with the good side! And of course buff pink steven for the bad side, pretty sure that was obviously gonna happen idk.

And a timeskip just like the four elements trainer,

i must say i love Hermit moths buff steven!
Hope we can get it as and option have greg encourage steven to keep working out! Or steven just felt it was healthy and he wanted a good body
then when it's time for the timeskip he'll have muscles and the same height and pink steven.

It's optional you can be the same old 16 your old short steven if you want lol.

This is what am talking about btw. Links below

I played it and you said suggestions are welcomed! But what i'm saying is a lot of work tbh, all that extra art.
honestly not a fan of buff steven at all, just never liked buff male characters, so if they did add it i would hope it would be optional at least

Indeed! The thing is, we like buff Steven. We want to include it, but it's not very practical. We already have a regular future Steven. Although who knows, the thing is, yes, there is going to be a time-skip, and actually, here is where things are supposed to actually be very different between Corruption and Redemption for obvious reasons. We sure can include buff Steven one way or another. We will see, mate! There's sometime before that still.
then theres this too, adding buff steven would basically mean needing whole new art for him too. though unfortunately if im understanding this right buff steven might be where they go with slave route which is unfortunate for me since i vastly prefer slave routes in games but dislike buff steven immensely T.T

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
honestly not a fan of buff steven at all, just never liked buff male characters, so if they did add it i would hope it would be optional at least

then theres this too, adding buff steven would basically mean needing whole new art for him too. though unfortunately if im understanding this right buff steven might be where they go with slave route which is unfortunate for me since i vastly prefer slave routes in games but dislike buff steven immensely T.T
I personally think he just looks cool as fuck.
1626529609474.png

Narratively speaking, I think buff steven would fit very well on the corruption route, while the regular future Steven might as well go for the redemption route. As for optional or not, it would depend on whether you went corruption or redemption. It's hard to please everyone since I believe you are more into the corruption route, right.

As for the amount of art, as I said, it would be an important decision because post time-skip the game would divert a lot more, meaning that scenes won't be shared anymore, but that section will be shorter as a result. That means buff steven will be exclusive to one corruption and we'd need less art.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
I personally think he just looks cool as fuck.
View attachment 1303777

Narratively speaking, I think buff steven would fit very well on the corruption route, while the regular future Steven might as well go for the redemption route. As for optional or not, it would depend on whether you went corruption or redemption. It's hard to please everyone since I believe you are more into the corruption route, right.

As for the amount of art, as I said, it would be an important decision because post time-skip the game would divert a lot more, meaning that scenes won't be shared anymore, but that section will be shorter as a result. That means buff steven will be exclusive to one corruption and we'd need less art.
im aware and i dont disagree, was just sayin that im sad cause i personally strongly dislike buff steven cause i personally just dont like buff guys but since itll be on the route i vastly prefer im basically losing either way. though tbf i can just make steven invisible in sex scenes iirc so that helps make it 'less bad' for me personally

Reactions: JJsaint

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
im aware and i dont disagree, was just sayin that im sad cause i personally strongly dislike buff steven cause i personally just dont like buff guys but since itll be on the route i vastly prefer im basically losing either way. though tbf i can just make steven invisible in sex scenes iirc so that helps make it 'less bad' for me personally
I think there can be a middle ground. It doesn't have to be a super buff Steven, the regular buff/adult steven that fought with Jasper seems to be fit but not particularly buff. I mean, there's the Dream Steven, that's too much.
1626547245104.png
And yes, you are right, all scenes are thought so you can hide Steven for the most part unless he is behind a gem.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
I think there can be a middle ground. It doesn't have to be a super buff Steven, the regular buff/adult steven that fought with Jasper seems to be fit but not particularly buff. I mean, there's the Dream Steven, that's too much.
View attachment 1303899
And yes, you are right, all scenes are thought so you can hide Steven for the most part unless he is behind a gem.
i completely forgot that steven existed, it looks like a middle-aged dad steven XD
but yeah was just adding my input on buff steven, kinka a getting more peoples thoughts on it put in there and if anyone else here likes or hates it id hope theyd voice their opinion too, wasnt expecting my input to have any impact on anything just puttin my hat in the ring so to speak. i dont like him but hes not a deal breaker for me and as mentioned i can just hide him so i dont even have to actually look at him when it matters lol

wublubs

Jul 21, 2021
Can pubes be a preference setting to switch on/off?
Also, can there please be a bit more hand-holding? I don't feel like talking to every NPC at every different time of day, in the end I had to google where the clues for Garnet were and where to get a sword for Pearl.
Another really ambitious change would be separating story lines for each character. I don't want to spend a long time clicking through without stroking my meat, and when I complete one character, I can come back the next day and enjoy a nice balance of lewd missions and quests to warm me up for the real action. It makes it more pleasing since you have a sense of reward after each character.

I understand this is a lot but, in my opinion, it would make it worlds better than it already is! I'm loving it so far and I cant wait for more!

Last edited:
Reactions: AmazonessKing

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
This game's redemption route makes me wish for a regular steven universe game without the sex. I would love to go back to the good ol' days when Steven was just a kid having fun.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Can pubes be a preference setting to switch on/off?
Also, can there please be a bit more hand-holding? I don't feel like talking to every NPC at every different time of day, in the end I had to google where the clues for Garnet were and where to get a sword for Pearl.
Another really ambitious change would be separating story lines for each character. I don't want to spend a long time clicking through without stroking my meat, and when I complete one character, I can come back the next day and enjoy a nice balance of lewd missions and quests to warm me up for the real action. It makes it more pleasing since you have a sense of reward after each character.

I understand this is a lot but, in my opinion, it would make it worlds better than it already is! I'm loving it so far and I cant wait for more!
Pubes are already planned to be switched on/off! Starting the game you are asked the question to turn on or off the pubes for everyone. BUT you have the option to turn them on/off individually later.

As for quests. Yes, we are going to make them more accessible in the future. All in all, we may change the structure of the game so it flows better, mostly gameplaywise, the story will remain the same.

This game's redemption route makes me wish for a regular steven universe game without the sex. I would love to go back to the good ol' days when Steven was just a kid having fun.
There are a couple of official SU games that seem to be good. The "the light" trilogy is nice. Although the first game, Attack the Light is way too repetitive and simplistic, Save the Light and Unleash the Light seems to have improved the gameplay quite a lot.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
There are a couple of official SU games that seem to be good. The "the light" trilogy is nice. Although the first game, Attack the Light is way too repetitive and simplistic, Save the Light and Unleash the Light seems to have improved the gameplay quite a lot.
After what SU turned to, I rather stay away from official stuff, still, thanks for recommending it to me.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Completely forgot to post this information here.

RPG system

So, when I began drafting the game story and mechanics, I wanted to do something very different. For example, my first draft involved something similar to the first 5 Touhou games, a brick breaker where you move your character to the bottom and you can do special attacks and you could fight bosses that way too. That didn't work too well even though I still like the idea.

Then we moved on to something more active, and that was an even worse idea. Basically Steven Universe Touhou. Here's a concept screen for it. You'd have your stats on the right and your partner's abilities on the left. You'd be able to move steven in the bottom half while you fought whatever enemy on top.

Untitled-2.png

We ended up ditching both ideas and moved to a "first-person" fast-paced game, where theoretically you'd have to move Steven around while defending and attacking. It sounds good on paper, but it isn't very fun, really, it's too simplistic and repetitive to a fault, even though we wanted to do something simple in the first place. Here's, once again, more concept for it.

another concept.png
minijuego.png

In the end, there's really no reason to try to reinvent the wheel. We did want something different, but since the focus of the game should NOT be the mini-game, at least in the case of this one specific game, then we settled down for a classic RPG system.

What we are still trying to figure out is how it should go, layouts and stuff mostly. Gameplay-wise, I want that every fight counts, not something like random encounters or something like that. It will mostly consist of boss fights. And some repetitions here or there. It also allows us to use special abilities that would fit the game like a glove. Here's a concept, although we still have not figured out where the enemies and players should be, if the classic left, or to the right.

We are still working on the concept, but so far that's the idea. What do you think? Expect some polls about it in the future.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020

RPG system

So, when I began drafting the game story and mechanics, I wanted to do something very different. For example, my first draft involved something similar to the first 5 Touhou games, a brick breaker where you move your character to the bottom and you can do special attacks and you could fight bosses that way too. That didn't work too well even though I still like the idea.

Then we moved on to something more active, and that was an even worse idea. Basically Steven Universe Touhou. Here's a concept screen for it. You'd have your stats on the right and your partner's abilities on the left. You'd be able to move steven in the bottom half while you fought whatever enemy on top.

View attachment 1337769

We ended up ditching both ideas and moved to a "first-person" fast-paced game, where theoretically you'd have to move Steven around while defending and attacking. It sounds good on paper, but it isn't very fun, really, it's too simplistic and repetitive to a fault, even though we wanted to do something simple in the first place. Here's, once again, more concept for it.

View attachment 1337771
View attachment 1337773

In the end, there's really no reason to try to reinvent the wheel. We did want something different, but since the focus of the game should NOT be the mini-game, at least in the case of this one specific game, then we settled down for a classic RPG system.

What we are still trying to figure out is how it should go, layouts and stuff mostly. Gameplay-wise, I want that every fight counts, not something like random encounters or something like that. It will mostly consist of boss fights. And some repetitions here or there. It also allows us to use special abilities that would fit the game like a glove. Here's a concept, although we still have not figured out where the enemies and players should be, if the classic left, or to the right.

We are still working on the concept, but so far that's the idea. What do you think? Expect some polls about it in the future.
i know my comment isnt gonna be very helpful but my main concern is personally i dont want anything that takes quick reflexes or point and clicking, stuff like osu for example where you gotta quickly move the cursor all over the place and click on stuff if that makes sense. i have bad hand eye coordination and on top of that i play on a laptop where i use the touch pad so things like qte's are borderline impossible for me

Reactions: uchihafabio

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017

RPG system

View attachment 1337769

View attachment 1337771
View attachment 1337773

I have an idea.
you could put cloth damage in the game.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
First of all, sorry for the absence. We are somewhat active on discord, though, but we should do posts here more often. That's not to say we are not working on the game, we are! But that's one of the reasons we don't publish stuff too often.

So, going back to the game. We are adding new locations. Beach City will be in constant change as we add stuff, for example, the movie theater will be in a place where there was nothing before. A lot of these locations will work for "dates", as you can see. As we adjust to the new system we have in mind, namely the new combat system, we are also slowly approaching the dating system. We have things laid out, though, so you can at the very least explore, since it will be at least a couple of updates since we are really there!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's not a lot to show, though, mostly drafts and ideas being thrown around, but a lot of backgrounds have been done for a while now!

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes