ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
DK thinks her face is not quite right.
kinda funny since thats the 1 thing that actually looks right about her lol it could be the pose and where it cuts off but the breasts look too big but the ass is without question way too big, as for the face what may be makin it look off is the eyes, dk drew the edges pretty sharp on it and aside from that the upper half of the head is noticeably thicker so it kinda makes her head look fatter(for lack of a better term)

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
So... This is how the scene potentially looks finished. No shades or further rendering. Why? Well, as usual, try to save time. I'm personally very much into flat colors. But I wonder what you guys think about it. Would you rather have a full render at the cost of roughly more time, or are you ok with flat colors?

sadie_scene_2-11.png

Also, sorry for the lack of updates. Still IRL stuff I'm taking care of it, but the content is NOT stopping from being done. It's just taking time to be released, and that's totally on me. Sorry about that, guys.

kinda funny since thats the 1 thing that actually looks right about her lol it could be the pose and where it cuts off but the breasts look too big but the ass is without question way too big, as for the face what may be makin it look off is the eyes, dk drew the edges pretty sharp on it and aside from that the upper half of the head is noticeably thicker so it kinda makes her head look fatter(for lack of a better term)
I think Jenny have always had big breasts in the show, at least seems that way the way she uses her shirts and stuff, mostly baggy things.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
So... This is how the scene potentially looks finished. No shades or further rendering. Why? Well, as usual, try to save time. I'm personally very much into flat colors. But I wonder what you guys think about it. Would you rather have a full render at the cost of roughly more time, or are you ok with flat colors?

View attachment 2185160

Also, sorry for the lack of updates. Still IRL stuff I'm taking care of it, but the content is NOT stopping from being done. It's just taking time to be released, and that's totally on me. Sorry about that, guys.

I think Jenny have always had big breasts in the show, at least seems that way the way she uses her shirts and stuff, mostly baggy things.
The art looks really good.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
baggy clothes do not equal huge tits and even if they did it wouldnt mean larger then could be contained by the clothes, if anything all baggy clothes do is make it harder to tell the size but in her case her clothes laid pretty flat giving a good guideline for her size
Jenny_Top.png

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Gem Domination v0.5 is out for white caste supporters! Go check it out. It should be around 2 weeks for the public version to come out! Click the pic for the link.

I do plan on releasing a web version of the game, but... Considering the game is almost 1GB in size right now, I doubt it will be very stable. I suggest you guys to still download the game either as the desktop or android version. The web version should be a great introduction for those with good internet and that doesn't really want to download a whole game. Still, a couple of weeks before that.

baggy clothes do not equal huge tits and even if they did it wouldnt mean larger then could be contained by the clothes, if anything all baggy clothes do is make it harder to tell the size but in her case her clothes laid pretty flat giving a good guideline for her size
View attachment 2187156
Proportionally, I still see them big enough, I really don't think there's a character in SU with actual big tits. I think a bit of a stretch is healthy for nude scenes, otherwise, everyone would be flat, which I don't mind, but I think variety is key. I think Jenny is perfect for this kind of stretch for her personality, for example.

Oct 7, 2019
Proportionally, I still see them big enough, I really don't think there's a character in SU with actual big tits. I think a bit of a stretch is healthy for nude scenes, otherwise, everyone would be flat, which I don't mind, but I think variety is key. I think Jenny is perfect for this kind of stretch for her personality, for example.
Well said. That's a great attitude to have. The art style wouldn't make sense 1:1, but this isn't ridiculously off like half of Rule 34 is. It makes sense in...universe.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
i never said she was flat i said she doesnt have a huge ass and tits like the artist has done in that sample, 'a stretch' is a very fine line between adding variety which is fine and screwin with their body type like was done there theres plenty of variety in the characters in the show already theres no reason to screw with a characters design that much, takes away pretty hard from this games claim to keep them accurate

Oct 7, 2019
i never said she was flat i said she doesnt have a huge ass and tits like the artist has done in that sample, 'a stretch' is a very fine line between adding variety which is fine and screwin with their body type like was done there theres plenty of variety in the characters in the show already theres no reason to screw with a characters design that much, takes away pretty hard from this games claim to keep them accurate
Alright, who do you thing would look better with this particular body type? Have you seen Steven Universe? Those characters are all smooth. Especially the Gems. If you give Amethyst tits it makes sense to give Jenny bigger tits. You gotta make SOME changes to begin with, and the other changes come naturally. Jenny doesn't look 1:1 with the show, but she does fit in the same place relative to her place in the show. Game Jenny doesn't equal show Jenny, but Game Jenny is to Game Amethyst and Game Garnet as Show Jenny is to Show Amethyst and Show Garnet, if that makes sense.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Alright, who do you thing would look better with this particular body type? Have you seen Steven Universe? Those characters are all smooth. Especially the Gems. If you give Amethyst tits it makes sense to give Jenny bigger tits. You gotta make SOME changes to begin with, and the other changes come naturally. Jenny doesn't look 1:1 with the show, but she does fit in the same place relative to her place in the show. Game Jenny doesn't equal show Jenny, but Game Jenny is to Game Amethyst and Game Garnet as Show Jenny is to Show Amethyst and Show Garnet, if that makes sense.
It is, and it also doesn't help that the show is terribly inconsistent with it's sizing of the characters thanks to not having a uniform art style.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
I know the wait for the 5.0 is going to drive us NUTS... but any chance we can see the changelog in the meantime?

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
no no you do not 'got to make some changes' this is a game that promised to keep the characters accurate but over time has been altering them more and more and no that is not a good thing, jenny is like the next step down in quality because this isnt a small change its a huge one, literally nobody said she had to be a 1 for 1 but this game promised to keep it as close as they could which its been doin less and less. art style changing or improving does not equal 'make'em bustier and thicker'

also evidentally youre the one who hasnt seen the show cause yeah things were inconsistent but not by enough to justify giving watermelons to a girl who had mangoes at best and wtf do you mean everyone was flat?! you really didnt watch the show if you think that, or youre one of those people who thinks if your tits aint huge you're flat -_-

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chaos La Croix

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Just a rough sketch of what the Sadie animation will be!

sadie_scene_anim111.png

These are being done to complete Sadie's story. With some luck, Sadie and Jenny's story will be released at the same time following this update, if they are done on time, of course. And If I hurry the fuck up.

Additionally, 0.5.1 is out, with some bug fixes, now out for patrons. Get it while it's hot!

version_051.png

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes