AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates lately, I've been extremely overwhelmed lately, but that's just something personal.

The good news is, DigitalKaiju keeps doing a terrific job with the upcoming scenes, was there ever any doubt about it? Just look at how it is turning out!

sadie_scene_2.png sadie_scene_2-3.png sadie_scene_2-2.png

Hopefully, the updated schedule will return to normal, although I will do a couple of new polls asking about things regarding content and schedule as well.

Thank you all for your patience, and enjoy!

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates lately, I've been extremely overwhelmed lately, but that's just something personal.

The good news is, DigitalKaiju keeps doing a terrific job with the upcoming scenes, was there ever any doubt about it? Just look at how it is turning out!

View attachment 2065770 View attachment 2065772 View attachment 2065771

Hopefully, the updated schedule will return to normal, although I will do a couple of new polls asking about things regarding content and schedule as well.

I can't wait to draw blood from the Connie (if the scene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), I had sangle of course)

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017

View attachment 2065770 View attachment 2065772 View attachment 2065771

Hey man, you don't need to rush things out. If you need time then take it my guy. everyone needs a break here and there.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Sadie's animation segment is here. As usual, DigitalKaiju is amazing with these animations, isn't he? The bobbing and how smooth is it despite having very few frames is amazing in my opinion.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can guess what the story will lead to?
Enjoy it!

Again, sorry for not being around, just a tough spot in life, I was thinking about skipping this week's posts, but you guys deserve news. Next week I will have more stuff for patrons, and they are amazing!

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
Sadie's animation segment is here. As usual, DigitalKaiju is amazing with these animations, isn't he? The bobbing and how smooth is it despite having very few frames is amazing in my opinion.

Enjoy it!

Again, sorry for not being around, just a tough spot in life, I was thinking about skipping this week's posts, but you guys deserve news. Next week I will have more stuff for patrons, and they are amazing!
Its looking very good, I do like the fact the gem has not being missed out on the gut. can't wait to see where this takes us and looking forward to future updates.

Reactions: AmazonessKing

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020

Enjoy it!

At least your not just popping out 4k wallpapers post like a lot of games on the site. Just take care of your self we can wait

Guest522

Jan 29, 2020
Gem Domination 0.4.3, Redemption route
Cant find Connie in the Educational Center
No clear / obvious triggers to have lewd interactions with the OC girls other than Chill.
Cannot enter Education Center at night, yet the sign is up to be clicked.
Gloryhole interactions do not add to Steven's stats (does not cancel Virginity or adds amounts of BJs and sex had)

Reactions: AmazonessKing

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
So, yup, a lot of Sadie is on the way. Biased much? Maybe, but can you blame me? Look at that face. She is adorable. This scene has a couple of variations, but it will be worth it, not to mention, pretty fun!

There will be quite a lot of Sadie upcoming, enjoy it! We did decide on trying to finish one route before moving on to the next, so there should be 2 more Sadie scenes upcoming.

The good news is, the idea is sketched already, so this one is one scene, and there's one left, guess which one. I really hope you are enjoying her! The update might be closer than you think.

Oh! Something I got requested was to try to spoiler these pics. Sadly, Patreon doesn't have that option, but I will try to censor these myself to avoid spoilers in the near future.

Gem Domination 0.4.3, Redemption route
Cant find Connie in the Educational Center
No clear / obvious triggers to have lewd interactions with the OC girls other than Chill.
Cannot enter Education Center at night, yet the sign is up to be clicked.
Gloryhole interactions do not add to Steven's stats (does not cancel Virginity or adds amounts of BJs and sex had)
  • Try talking with Connie on the beach again, I think that fixes it, but I need to fix that.
  • Only the chill girl has scenes so far (from the OCs)
  • Hmmm... I didn't know that, I do need to block that. The idea is that you can enter later on. I will configure it to be like the island
  • This is by design (these events are out of order, you are supposed to have sexual interactions with them before you go all the way), but I had a lot of requests to change it. Will do.

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Any error report? Try the traceback file.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/custom/custom.rpy", line 196, in per_interact
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'change_to' referenced before assignment

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/story/introduction.rpyc", line 77, in script
File "/Volumes/home/js download transfer/renpy/renpy-8.0.1-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 921, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "/Volumes/home/js download transfer/renpy/renpy-8.0.1-sdk/renpy/exports.py", line 1373, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "/Volumes/home/js download transfer/renpy/renpy-8.0.1-sdk/renpy/character.py", line 1266, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
File "/Volumes/home/js download transfer/renpy/renpy-8.0.1-sdk/renpy/character.py", line 927, in do_display
display_say(who,
File "/Volumes/home/js download transfer/renpy/renpy-8.0.1-sdk/renpy/character.py", line 666, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "/Volumes/home/js download transfer/renpy/renpy-8.0.1-sdk/renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "/Volumes/home/js download transfer/renpy/renpy-8.0.1-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "/Volumes/home/js download transfer/renpy/renpy-8.0.1-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 3804, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "/Volumes/home/js download transfer/renpy/renpy-8.0.1-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 582, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "/Volumes/home/js download transfer/renpy/renpy-8.0.1-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 582, in visit_all
[Previous line repeated 4 more times]
File "/Volumes/home/js download transfer/renpy/renpy-8.0.1-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 584, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "/Volumes/home/js download transfer/renpy/renpy-8.0.1-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 3804, in <lambda>

macOS-10.16-x86_64-i386-64bit x86_64
Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801
Gem Domination Version_0.4.3
Sun Oct 9 17:40:42 2022

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Who do I talk to about someone watching Steven when he wakes up
Talk with Dewey in the U-stor.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/story/introduction.rpyc", line 77, in script
File "/Volumes/home/js download transfer/renpy/renpy-8.0.1-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 921, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "/Volumes/home/js download transfer/renpy/renpy-8.0.1-sdk/renpy/exports.py", line 1373, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "/Volumes/home/js download transfer/renpy/renpy-8.0.1-sdk/renpy/character.py", line 1266, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
File "/Volumes/home/js download transfer/renpy/renpy-8.0.1-sdk/renpy/character.py", line 927, in do_display
display_say(who,
File "/Volumes/home/js download transfer/renpy/renpy-8.0.1-sdk/renpy/character.py", line 666, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "/Volumes/home/js download transfer/renpy/renpy-8.0.1-sdk/renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "/Volumes/home/js download transfer/renpy/renpy-8.0.1-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "/Volumes/home/js download transfer/renpy/renpy-8.0.1-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 3804, in interact_core
[Previous line repeated 4 more times]
File "/Volumes/home/js download transfer/renpy/renpy-8.0.1-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 584, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "/Volumes/home/js download transfer/renpy/renpy-8.0.1-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 3804, in <lambda>

macOS-10.16-x86_64-i386-64bit x86_64
Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801
Gem Domination Version_0.4.3
Sun Oct 9 17:40:42 2022
Are you using old savefiles?

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
EVEN MORE SADIE!

WE WON'T GET ENOUGH SADIE BABY!

Nah, we will. However, we will finish her route first, and it's almost done. However, to break the pace a bit, I did post something else for patrons. You should be able to tell by the post's name. It's pretty good.

sadie_scene_2-22.gif

Anyway, how is the animation going? What do you think?

As mentioned last week, this might be closer than you think!

Reactions: Kuranai and Noce

MEGADETHNOTE

Feb 1, 2021
View attachment 896869

Overview:
As time goes by, Steven realizes the future isn't what he'd have liked it to be. After traveling around the world, he finds two mysterious gems who promise him another chance, alongside a new mysterious gem power never heard of before. It is up to Steven to decide what to do with his power and rewrite his own story, for better or worse.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-11
Release Date: 2022-09-11
Developer: ElFatGato - - - / AmazonessKing - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.3
Language: English
Standalones: Gloryhole Edition
Genre:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extra: Portuguese*

*This port is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1766052 View attachment 1766054 View attachment 1766060 View attachment 1766044 View attachment 1766053 View attachment 1766057 View attachment 1766047 View attachment 1766056 View attachment 1766055 View attachment 1766045 View attachment 1766058 View attachment 1766059 View attachment 1766051 View attachment 1766050 View attachment 1766049 View attachment 1766046
Sorry having a little problem with Sadie's character quests im not sure if Sadie's House is accessible at all?

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Sorry for the radio silence the last couple of weeks. Been busy with the aforementioned life stuff, and focused on finishing these.

DK is working pretty fast! And he is sketching the upcoming scenes beforehand. This helps me a ton to write them beforehand. I had the idea that, maybe, I could include these in the game already and just warn you guys that it's not done yet, since I can easily finish writing everything with the scenes practically done.

Amazonessking_Work_2.png

DK thinks her face is not quite right. It is a sketch, but man, look at it, it's amazing! Hope you enjoy it.

Well, as you can see, all other scenes are moving forward. It is my fault they are not in-game yet, but things should return to normal soon enough.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes