Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
Here is how the animation is looking so far! Remember you can see the uncensored version on Discord!

View attachment 2385831

Also, a few updates on the mini-game. I'm still trying to figure out what's the best path for it, really, something more complex requires a lot of math, since ren'py is not very user-friendly when it comes to this kind of thing, I have to calculate stuff for collisions, and whatnot. You will have to dodge bullets and shoot your own bullets, but we will see, if it comes to worse, I will have to hire someone to help me with this.
Hope you enjoy it so far!

View attachment 2385834

Additionally, v0.6 is out for patrons.

View attachment 2385835
Cant wait for this, being looking forward to this for a while now.

sanctumsunk

Jul 15, 2020
Is there any particular reason I wouldn't be able to give sadie more than one gift total? No matter how many days I wait, she keeps telling me to give it to her tomorrow. This has persisted through a new game start.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Is there any particular reason I wouldn't be able to give sadie more than one gift total? No matter how many days I wait, she keeps telling me to give it to her tomorrow. This has persisted through a new game start.
It's a known bug, it will be fixed on a new patch on friday.

RjVenom

Jul 6, 2018
It's a known bug, it will be fixed on a new patch on friday.
Here is how the animation is looking so far! Remember you can see the uncensored version on Discord!

View attachment 2385831

Also, a few updates on the mini-game. I'm still trying to figure out what's the best path for it, really, something more complex requires a lot of math, since ren'py is not very user-friendly when it comes to this kind of thing, I have to calculate stuff for collisions, and whatnot. You will have to dodge bullets and shoot your own bullets, but we will see, if it comes to worse, I will have to hire someone to help me with this.
Hope you enjoy it so far!

View attachment 2385834

Additionally, v0.6 is out for patrons.

View attachment 2385835
Dude that sadie animation is looking GOOD AS HELL, keep up the good work on the project!

• Red Heart
Reactions: AmazonessKing

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GemDomination-0.6.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Secretnamexx

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
I'm confused. I'm almost certain I leveled up the gems through training but the objective keeps telling me to level them up.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
GemDomination-0.6.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Original size: 792MB
Compressed size Q90: 167MB

PC & macOS = / Pixeldrain

v0.6.1
Interesting that the game got leaked the day I was supposed to release the game. Consider: Today 0.6.2 is coming out with some bug fixes.

I'm confused. I'm almost certain I leveled up the gems through training but the objective keeps telling me to level them up.
The training is to level them up quicker, but that doesn't level them up. You need to do missions in the warp pad and/or give them gifts for that.

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Interesting that the game got leaked the day I was supposed to release the game. Consider: Today 0.6.2 is coming out with some bug fixes.

The training is to level them up quicker, but that doesn't level them up. You need to do missions in the warp pad and/or give them gifts for that.
Damn, guess I'll compress it again when it drops, didn't know that :Kappa:

sp1234

Jun 12, 2017
The only reason keep me from becomce support patreon is only one screen in update i hope when you finish build the town you can do more on that

Reactions: Cooldude17

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.6.1
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V0.6.1
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

View attachment 1942426
View attachment 1942427
View attachment 1942433

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão: V0.6.1

PS: editei o máximo de imagens possível

GemDomination V0.6.1 Mega
atualização da tradução em português para a versão 0.6.1
--------------
update of the portuguese translation to the version 0.6.1

Reactions: AmazonessKing

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
The only reason keep me from becomce support patreon is only one screen in update i hope when you finish build the town you can do more on that
With more support, we can definitively allocate more time to the game. At this point, we want at least 2 scenes per month. DigitalKaiju is trying his best to achieve it.

how I would like them to add pregnancies
There will be, but it will be a long time before that.

The new scene is nice just wish we can change the angle to a front view.
That's being saved for someone else.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes