peacieashit

Mar 26, 2023
View attachment 896869

Overview:
As time goes by, Steven realizes the future isn't what he'd have liked it to be. After traveling around the world, he finds two mysterious gems who promise him another chance, alongside a new mysterious gem power never heard of before. It is up to Steven to decide what to do with his power and rewrite his own story, for better or worse.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-28
Release Date: 2023-02-28
Developer: ElFatGato - - - / AmazonessKing - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.2
Language: English
Standalones: Gloryhole Edition
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extras:
Portuguese* - Save

*This port is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1766052 View attachment 1766054 View attachment 1766060 View attachment 1766044 View attachment 1766053 View attachment 1766057 View attachment 1766047 View attachment 1766056 View attachment 1766055 View attachment 1766045 View attachment 1766058 View attachment 1766059 View attachment 1766051 View attachment 1766050 View attachment 1766049 View attachment 1766046
i eat rocks

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Right now I'm tweaking Jenny's and Kiki's schedules a bit so they coincide slightly more. Additionally, since reforming how shops work, Kiki, Jenny AND Kofi have menus now. And, additionally, Pizza Stew will be a new location you can work in, given your advance on Kiki or Jenny's story, which will also unlock the ability to work with Kofi. I will also rework how work functions in the future. Instead of being once a day, it will be once a day in each establishment. As you can notice with Greg and Sadie, working with certain characters will give you more or less money depending on your relationship with them, so working with lovers will give you more money than working with Kofi or Greg, and eventually Peedee, for example.

Gem Domination_0076.png Gem Domination_0077.png Gem Domination_0078.png

The idea is that you will have a lot of options for working and getting money faster, which should hopefully speed up the game and give you more things to do in a day, it just will be your choice, and you should also plan on what will you do each day.
However, I need to write new dialogue, particularly for Kofi, so I'm taking some time here. I do hope I have all of it done by next week, since, surprise, the scene is done! So the release comes very soon.

Also, I'm working on some changes a few people asked me to so. For example, a lot of people don't know you can level up gems by going on missions with them. My solution will be: Move the mission event to trigger in the living room instead and to include the prompt of a small tutorial at the beginning that could be skipped. The tutorial should mention the objective of the game in a bit more detail, and hurry you to deliver your mission to the mentor gems (Titanite and Angelite).

I hate writing dialogue for guys, but it is what it is. See ya next week!

Oh, also Gem Domination v0.7 is out for White Caste supporters!

Gem Domination_0083.png

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
@Amazones
Right now I'm tweaking Jenny's and Kiki's schedules a bit so they coincide slightly more. Additionally, since reforming how shops work, Kiki, Jenny AND Kofi have menus now. And, additionally, Pizza Stew will be a new location you can work in, given your advance on Kiki or Jenny's story, which will also unlock the ability to work with Kofi. I will also rework how work functions in the future. Instead of being once a day, it will be once a day in each establishment. As you can notice with Greg and Sadie, working with certain characters will give you more or less money depending on your relationship with them, so working with lovers will give you more money than working with Kofi or Greg, and eventually Peedee, for example.

View attachment 2513709 View attachment 2513710 View attachment 2513711

The idea is that you will have a lot of options for working and getting money faster, which should hopefully speed up the game and give you more things to do in a day, it just will be your choice, and you should also plan on what will you do each day.
However, I need to write new dialogue, particularly for Kofi, so I'm taking some time here. I do hope I have all of it done by next week, since, surprise, the scene is done! So the release comes very soon.

Also, I'm working on some changes a few people asked me to so. For example, a lot of people don't know you can level up gems by going on missions with them. My solution will be: Move the mission event to trigger in the living room instead and to include the prompt of a small tutorial at the beginning that could be skipped. The tutorial should mention the objective of the game in a bit more detail, and hurry you to deliver your mission to the mentor gems (Titanite and Angelite).

View attachment 2513719
you know this code _(

it is used in texts in the codes show text , default , Textbuttom , Text , and in other texts , some devs use this code because when it comes to generating the translation , the SDK program does not take these texts , but using this code _( no text the program generates the translation for these texts

Reactions: amsousa95

Cooldude17

Mar 17, 2019
Love that he updated the changelog for 0.7 just to say "N/A" about 0.7. Why even update the changelog if you're not gonna log the changes?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
@Amazones

you know this code _(

it is used in texts in the codes show text , default , Textbuttom , Text , and in other texts , some devs use this code because when it comes to generating the translation , the SDK program does not take these texts , but using this code _( no text the program generates the translation for these texts
The devs not on the site anymore. You won't reach him like this

Aug 15, 2016
Changelog v0.7

• General:
    • 1 New Scene
    • QoL changes
  • Scenes:
    • 1 new scene for Jenny
  • Changes:
    • Various tutorials throughout the city, either replacing old ones or extending them so people can know what else to do and all the options they have to level up the gems.
    • Slight change to Jenny’s and Kiki’s schedules
    • Changed how shops work for Kiki, Jenny, and Kofi
    • Added Kofi dialogue
    • Added buttons for quick saves and autosaves.
  • Bug fixes:
    • A lot of them
  • Known Issues:
    • Pearl toy scene doesn’t display correctly

Sep 13, 2020

View attachment 2513709 View attachment 2513710 View attachment 2513711

View attachment 2513719
Does this mean we have to start over on a new save?

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
Newest change log
Gem Domination v0.7 is live!

• General:
    • 1 New Scene
    • QoL changes
  • Scenes:
    • 1 new scene for Jenny
  • Changes:
    • Various tutorials throughout the city, either replacing old ones or extending them so people can know what else to do and all the options they have to level up the gems.
    • Added Kofi dialogue
  • Bug fixes:
    • A lot of them
  • Known Issues:
Another scene, 2 months. This was done for a month, and this time it was my fault it took so long, so sorry about the wait.

I was aiming for extra QoL changes, like making a tutorial that felt more natural and not just exposure. In addition, I tried to rewrite some of the old scenes, just slightly, so you had to use the Hang Out button to start them, which was originally the plan, instead of them happening in random places. This is so the Hang Out button has a clear function.

I had to roll back some of these changes because of some bugs, and instead of waiting for more to release them, I rather release this scene, since the new one is already being done.

Again, sorry for the wait, I hope you enjoy the new scene! Hopefully next one will come out sooner!

Reactions: amsousa95

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
Changelog?
Gem Domination v0.7 is live!

• General:
    • 1 New Scene
    • QoL changes
  • Scenes:
    • 1 new scene for Jenny
  • Changes:
    • Added Kofi dialogue
  • Bug fixes:
    • A lot of them
  • Known Issues:

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes