BastardX

May 13, 2018
The new hot scene is Bad! It had a good Full Front View then i goes to like a under-back view of the waist it should have kept the front view for the whole scene! Real heartbreaking.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
How much has it been between the last two updates, a month? Cuz one scene per update seems... unreasonable? I love DigitKaiju but at this point King is gonna have to hire more artists, I keep forgetting this game exist cuz I skip updates due to lack of art per update.
He's talked several times in the past about being bottlenecked by artists. The only reason he was even able to get Kaiju onboard in the first place was because he had an established game. He's working on several games at once and this is the one that updates the most due to how often he's able to get the art in.

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
Lol, this is so crazy my post got deleted by just posting I don't like it (REMOVED KINKSHAME) I can see why the author of this game got banned if just saying I dislike it gets it removed :D now I understand why

Sep 10, 2022
Lol, this is so crazy my post got deleted by just posting I don't like it (REMOVED KINKSHAME) I can see why the author of this game got banned if just saying I dislike it gets it removed :D now I understand why
My post also got deleted and I didn't even said that I disliked the content, just correcting another guys post

LayKii

Nov 4, 2021
I have the missions of all the characters completed, but I still don't have peridot. Can someone tell me how to unlock it?

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
anyway i rather not talk about or i prob get shadowbanned or something so if u are a mod reading this pls no ban i cant really bother to make a new account

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes