Rayisi1

Jul 3, 2021
so for some reason there is no one at the beach and when i try to talk to buck anywhere it doesnt do anything i already have the statue as well so from everyone has been saying i should be able to talk to buck.
please help

Rayisi1

Jul 3, 2021
so for some reason there is no one at the beach and when i try to talk to buck anywhere it doesnt do anything i already have the statue as well so from everyone has been saying i should be able to talk to buck.
please help
ok nvm it actually was straight up bugged and i just redownloaded it and its fine now

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
How do I increase Sadie's last level, I've already given all the items I bought in stores and he doesn't increase?

IsakVI

Jan 6, 2020
Hope in the future we see more with sadie and more of her mom outside the gloryhole. Would be cool if once the milfs figure out who is behind the gloryhole you could do more with them outside.

Last edited:
Reactions: rosh3n

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
all it shows on mine are money cheats, no hint in site
I think you didn't understand, you're going to have to work, save money, and go buy some items and give them to her outside of work, so the friendship grows faster

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
As someone who's about to start this game for the first time, which of the 2 routes is more advance? I wanna play that first and then the other one.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
As someone who's about to start this game for the first time, which of the 2 routes is more advance? I wanna play that first and then the other one.
Developed and released at the same time using the same pictures, just different text explaining what's on screen.

Here's a snippet of the code to show you what I mean. It's not like FET where each route has exclusive content (outside of who your instructor is), at best exclusive character personalities per route. Connie's a bit of a masochist in corruption, and feels like her canon self in redemption.

Code:
label connie_sex:
    if corruption:
        ste lewd blush "Hey Connie, want to get naughty?"
        con happy blush up "S-sure, Steven!."
    elif True:
        ste blush happy "Hey Connie, let's do something today!"
        con blush happy up "Well...! Sure, Steven!"

Reactions: Mistervd

RM4ST3R

Dec 5, 2019
hi, got this crash when choosed *Quest* on Kofi at the pizzeria, happens every time i select that option

im on day 27, talked to vidalia about the modeling and completed a lot of the content, almost finished with garnet and only jenny, sadie and vid left

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: put everything inside an spoiler, makes the msg look better
edit2: messed with names, sadie content left, not barb

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes