Gerogebob

Nov 25, 2017
Figured it out with the help from people from this forum.

You have to delete the "persistent" file from both the save file in the game folder and from the folder in your roaming.

I somehow really broke this game.
I can't get it to launch again.

I just unlocked pearls room and was trying to do the sex action of rubbing her forehead while in her room, the crystal whatever.

It gave me some errors saying the image was missing. So I continued anyway as for some other games it is just a minor issue and you can continue. Well I tried to and it looped around to a different scene and when I closed the game I can no longer launch it.

I tried to redownload it and the same issue.

This Log file comes up and I am unsure if it is related.

Fri Oct 6 11:22:13 2023
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.6.1.23060707

Bootstrap to the start of init.init. took 0.09s
Early init. took 0.00s
Loader init. took 0.03s
Loading error handling. took 0.12s
Loading script. took 1.66s

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2019
Really bizarre to me that the devs haven't prioritized adding the Gem Crush minigame, given how core it's meant to be to the progression. I get adding scenes is probably more in their wheelhouse and is something supporters are always going to like, but the game just feels a bit too weird and empty without it for me.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Really bizarre to me that the devs haven't prioritized adding the Gem Crush minigame, given how core it's meant to be to the progression. I get adding scenes is probably more in their wheelhouse and is something supporters are always going to like, but the game just feels a bit too weird and empty without it for me.
Dev has said several times they're hamstrung by art. Despite what people say say it's hard to find artists interested to work on it, and willing / able to draw in the show's style. Even Digital Kaiju's got a bit of their artistic flair in the art vs it being more show accurate but he has to choose art that he can get vs art he can't get.

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
Dev has said several times they're hamstrung by art. Despite what people say say it's hard to find artists interested to work on it, and willing / able to draw in the show's style. Even Digital Kaiju's got a bit of their artistic flair in the art vs it being more show accurate but he has to choose art that he can get vs art he can't get.
Yes a lot of VNs get abandoned because of this because the Dev isnt the artist and artist is hired or helps the Dev stops quits or some other reason and the project cant go forward i hope it doesn't happen to this one

Reactions: Mistervd

Hupia

Nov 25, 2020
So just checked the patreon and the public update release should be this weekend so fingers crossed for an early saturday surprise.

Reactions: Mistervd

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
Does anyone know a way to edit the money but not edit the save apparently author made it so u cant load saves that are edited..... i don't wanna grind for hours and hours

meh1995

Jul 11, 2023
Does anyone know a way to edit the money but not edit the save apparently author made it so u cant load saves that are edited..... i don't wanna grind for hours and hours
There is a cheat that gives you a lot of money.

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
What happened, all saves broke n keep getting error when loading the ones here
They all give error and can only be rolled back from that screen

Already tried redownloading and using other saves including the linked one on front page

Finally started decided to just go from where I can, but now any edited saves gives me warning that it's from another device
And won't load despite clicking yes
1697262817622.png

Last edited:

meh1995

Jul 11, 2023
What happened, all saves broke n keep getting error when loading the ones here
They all give error and can only be rolled back from that screen

Already tried redownloading and using other saves including the linked one on front page

Finally started decided to just go from where I can, but now any edited saves gives me warning that it's from another device
And won't load despite clicking yes
View attachment 3004513
That was fixed in the newest version. You are playing 0.8.1. Download the new 0.9.2.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Dev never promised saves would survive between versions either, unless someone can post they changed their minds on discord.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes