Collection Video General Butch Collection [2023-04-23] [GeneralButch/G_β]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Rizzrack

Apr 21, 2018
Hmmm question, how do I download the entire collection?

File -> open -> URL, Magnet link or hash and then I use the link; https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/05/1814094_G_v_General_Butch.torrent

Seems like its starting but then its gone. And no new active torrents.

I'm not sure if my program (Vuze) is the problem or if I'm the problem or the problem is with the torrent/link.
Anyone can verify its working so I can trouble shoot further? Thank you. :)
Right click and save link as

RElocationFX

Jan 28, 2023
Hmmm question, how do I download the entire collection?

File -> open -> URL, Magnet link or hash and then I use the link; https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/05/1814094_G_v_General_Butch.torrent

Seems like its starting but then its gone. And no new active torrents.

I'm not sure if my program (Vuze) is the problem or if I'm the problem or the problem is with the torrent/link.
Anyone can verify its working so I can trouble shoot further? Thank you. :)
Thanks bro, when I clicked the link, it took me to a webpage riddled with random words, now I can download it.

takahina

Jul 13, 2019
Does anyone know the original filename for this futa Nadine + Chun Li video? I can't find it in the torrent (or in another torrent of all of GB's stuff).

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
This is goes a bit against the theory that GB is X3D now
Either he changed his mindset and moved on or it's not him
The style and WM sure looks like GB's

but don't quote me on this one, bcs nobody knows for a 100%
and even if it's him, leave it, it's better than nothing)
They use to be a theory that GB is AANiX. However, he does both white and black version for his animations without being a complete sperg about it. So that theory was thrown out the window. It could be that GB give up his models to these animators before he jump ship. Which give out a simliar style to GB.

Larry669

Dec 28, 2022
the 1080p collection is laggy and the video keeps breaking up and getting pixel-y. What should I do? Has anyone experienced this?

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
This is goes a bit against the theory that GB is X3D now
Either he changed his mindset and moved on or it's not him
The style and WM sure looks like GB's

but don't quote me on this one, bcs nobody knows for a 100%
and even if it's him, leave it, it's better than nothing)
My money is on someone who is competent and can mimic his style posing as him. Most of the newer vid's released haven't really focused on the BBC, and we all know how GB felt about that. No problem with it myself, but it certainly caused some...division...if you will. Been seeing the Twitter get real active again, I doubt he's back but yeah, something is better than nothing eh? The recent stuff looks good, so yeah, whatever floats your boat folks!

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes