2.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
I can’t take a game like this seriously, where it tries to be a simulator, but have the most unrealistic thing of incest.

Sharkie94

May 5, 2020
Feel free to ignore - but I like the genre... and was a bit sad that I didn't quite like the title.

The game doesn't quite seem to know - what it wants to be.
The core fetish is without doubt "Sexual harassment"/"Groping", but the majority of game-play feels centered around answering Trivial Pursuit - style questions on the topic of Medicine.

Consider instead allowing the game to focus on the questioning/examination section... and allowing this section to be guided by nothing more than the player needing to find three pieces of insights/clues/evidence, through asking questions/examining the patient.
If you managed to make the game-play contain enough content, that a single patient/examination would be enough to carry the entire game (or at least a session)...
...you would (in my opinion) have a Jewel of a title.

...again...
in my opinion. ;)

Good luck!

Reactions: rvlfycpydgdcttfren

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Feel free to ignore - but I like the genre... and was a bit sad that I didn't quite like the title.

The game doesn't quite seem to know - what it wants to be.
The core fetish is without doubt "Sexual harassment"/"Groping", but the majority of game-play feels centered around answering Trivial Pursuit - style questions on the topic of Medicine.

Consider instead allowing the game to focus on the questioning/examination section... and allowing this section to be guided by nothing more than the player needing to find three pieces of insights/clues/evidence, through asking questions/examining the patient.
If you managed to make the game-play contain enough content, that a single patient/examination would be enough to carry the entire game (or at least a session)...
...you would (in my opinion) have a Jewel of a title.

...again...
in my opinion. ;)

Good luck!
Actually the game is centered around sim doctor.

Groping and sexual harassment is one way to play but not any near to being the main reason. It's aimed at realism so chances are if you are groping patients you will get investigated sooner or later.

michi04

May 14, 2018
hello, i also get a lot of error messages in this game. I also noticed that there are no patients at all at work, so the game is well laid out, but having no patients doesn't make it that much fun either. can someone also tell me how you know which day you are on, for example the 40th day

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
No touchy feely pics at home to go with choices? :unsure:

Text contrast needs to be better when making day/work choices. Light gray/black text on white background is not the easiest to see. Otherwise, haven't ran into any feature breaking bugs yet.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017

Groping and sexual harassment is one way to play but not any near to being the main reason. It's aimed at realism so chances are if you are groping patients you will get investigated sooner or later.
maybe not the best game plan for an adult game then

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
some Quality of life improvement suggestions:

Putting a square around, increase the high lite or change the background color of the selected day actions when selected
The lite Grey on white is a tad hard to read.

Pregnancy tag is misappropriated as of v0.0.9
No one gets pregnant so far and talking to some who is pregnant doesn't make the child yours. The tag is misused.

When stating medical terms might want to consider placing common terms or descriptions in brackets (for stu... non medicinally trained in the player base).

In a choice selection warn if a or any choices may, will, or can cross characters so the player may plan accordingly.

Sometimes you can do a lower body exam without the removal of underwear, pants etc first then asks to remove underwear, pants etc after the exam is done on the lower body.

Conveniently the "lower" body exam for the children "patient" seems missing. If you going to give the option for every "patient" even those uncomfortable with the procedure then it should be the same for the children "patients" as well. If not then remove all children "patients" from the game. A patient is a patient, in real life situations children do receive vaginal and anal exams for both specific and non specific medical reasons. Or are the claims of you being being medically accurate, false?

Bugs I have gotten
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/exams/maria_36c.rpy", line 60, in <module>
NameError: name 'maria_1_abdomen' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/dse-schedule.rpyc", line 218, in script call
File "game/dse-event_dispatcher.rpyc", line 297, in script call
File "game/room_dispatcher.rpyc", line 94, in script call
File "game/exams/maria_36c.rpyc", line 59, in script
File "D:\_H-A\General Practitioner 2 [v0.0.9] [Bruni Multimedia]\general-practitioner-2-v0.0.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1883, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "D:\_H-A\General Practitioner 2 [v0.0.9] [Bruni Multimedia]\general-practitioner-2-v0.0.9-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 976, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "D:\_H-A\General Practitioner 2 [v0.0.9] [Bruni Multimedia]\general-practitioner-2-v0.0.9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1080, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\_H-A\General Practitioner 2 [v0.0.9] [Bruni Multimedia]\general-practitioner-2-v0.0.9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1073, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/exams/maria_36c.rpy", line 60, in <module>
NameError: name 'maria_1_abdomen' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.0.22062402
General Practitioner 2 0.0.9
Sun Oct 9 19:19:20 2022
```

For the above error this file game/exams/maria_36c.rpy is missing.

```

While running game code:
File "game/room_dispatcher.rpy", line 96, in <module>
NameError: name 'elsa_52_intro' is not defined

Full traceback:
File "game/dse-schedule.rpyc", line 163, in script call
File "game/room_dispatcher.rpyc", line 96, in script
File "D:\_H-A\General Practitioner 2 [v0.0.9] [Bruni Multimedia]\general-practitioner-2-v0.0.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2095, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\_H-A\General Practitioner 2 [v0.0.9] [Bruni Multimedia]\general-practitioner-2-v0.0.9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1080, in py_eval
File "D:\_H-A\General Practitioner 2 [v0.0.9] [Bruni Multimedia]\general-practitioner-2-v0.0.9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1073, in py_eval_bytecode

Ren'Py 8.0.0.22062402
Sun Oct 9 19:32:44 2022
```
```

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "game/dse-schedule.rpyc", line 163, in script call
File "game/room_dispatcher.rpyc", line 96, in script
File "D:\_H-A\General Practitioner 2 [v0.0.9] [Bruni Multimedia]\general-practitioner-2-v0.0.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2095, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):

Ren'Py 8.0.0.22062402
Sun Oct 9 19:32:44 2022
```
Julie gets the error above now during the day for any work option selected per hour.

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
i am stuck at the first day in the aunts house, i choose who i want to play but then when i click the choices nothing happens

LucioLupo

Aug 14, 2021

It's a weird game. I didn't like neither the sim doctor neither the groping. But I am not into a groping fetish.

Nov 1, 2018
Can't wait to play! Please help :D
Error at launch (On Mac):

---

Before loading the script.
ValueError: unsupported pickle protocol: 5

Full traceback:
File "/Applications/renpy-7.4.10-sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Applications/renpy-7.4.10-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 417, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "/Applications/renpy-7.4.10-sdk/renpy/loader.py", line 244, in index_archives
index = handler.read_index(f)
File "/Applications/renpy-7.4.10-sdk/renpy/loader.py", line 129, in read_index
index = loads(zlib.decompress(infile.read()))

Darwin-21.4.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178

Mon Oct 10 20:33:54 2022

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Can't wait to play! Please help :D
Error at launch (On Mac):

---

Before loading the script.

Full traceback:
File "/Applications/renpy-7.4.10-sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Applications/renpy-7.4.10-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 417, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "/Applications/renpy-7.4.10-sdk/renpy/loader.py", line 244, in index_archives
index = handler.read_index(f)
File "/Applications/renpy-7.4.10-sdk/renpy/loader.py", line 129, in read_index
index = loads(zlib.decompress(infile.read()))

Darwin-21.4.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178

Mon Oct 10 20:33:54 2022
The game is not currently developed for Mac.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
some Quality of life improvement suggestions:

Putting a square around, increase the high lite or change the background color of the selected day actions when selected
The lite Grey on white is a tad hard to read.

Pregnancy tag is misappropriated as of v0.0.9
No one gets pregnant so far and talking to some who is pregnant doesn't make the child yours. The tag is misused.

When stating medical terms might want to consider placing common terms or descriptions in brackets (for stu... non medicinally trained in the player base).

In a choice selection warn if a or any choices may, will, or can cross characters so the player may plan accordingly.

Sometimes you can do a lower body exam without the removal of underwear, pants etc first then asks to remove underwear, pants etc after the exam is done on the lower body.

Conveniently the "lower" body exam for the children "patient" seems missing. If you going to give the option for every "patient" even those uncomfortable with the procedure then it should be the same for the children "patients" as well. If not then remove all children "patients" from the game. A patient is a patient, in real life situations children do receive vaginal and anal exams for both specific and non specific medical reasons. Or are the claims of you being being medically accurate, false?

Bugs I have gotten
```
Thanks for the bug reports.

As for the kids, you can examine their genitalia but nothing is shown, simply enough.

2.00 star(s) 9 Votes