3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
What else do I need to do to get Sex Scene with Sister? All stats are at 100, and I have talked to here all the way to last conversation, but no scene yet am I missing something?

Reactions: Amr Ragheb

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
Hello, i am conversation 11 for relative , trying to find some clues of a death girl ....don't know how or where ..pls advise !

JayBeck

Jun 3, 2017
Is there a possibility to extract the CG to get an impression for what I play for hours always the same actions?

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
How much NTR content is in this game? I only like games with NTR...

Not planning on playing 40 hours worth of game play to find there is no NTR
If you're playing only for the NTR you'll be dissapointed, there's only one scene and that is more sharing your girlfriend than anything else. Anything else slightly related is when you're forced to send your sister's/nurse's nudes to someone and thats it.

You're more often the guy that steals everyone else's girl.

Reactions: lexlutha

NTRlover795

Dec 29, 2019
If you're playing only for the NTR you'll be dissapointed, there's only one scene and that is more sharing your girlfriend than anything else. Anything else slightly related is when you're forced to send your sister's/nurse's nudes to someone and thats it.

You're more often the guy that steals everyone else's girl.
Thanks for the info :)

Reactions: Kaparzo

F3nd3rgaming

Jan 26, 2020
The NTR path ended up in complete failure for me. I got the scene with Claduia but then the rush to the end of the game was pointless cause i couldnt spend any time with her to raise my relationship with her. In the end it was a waste of about 3 hours.

All in all... I still love the game

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes