3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
General Practitioner [v1.7.1] [Bruni Multimedia] (2.27GB)
309 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Jul 24, 2019
The fix that Bill Williamson posted does work though I think it might have lost some people as it was not too clear with what is to be done.

The file that is causing the game to crash on start up is "dlc1.rpyc" in the folder titled "game". In order to make the game work, you need to download the file from Bill Williamson's post. Once the download is done, you will notice it is called 643377_dlc1.rpyc. Delete the "643377_" portion and then proceed into the "game" folder and replace the old version of "dlc1.rpyc" there. Once that problem is settled, you are now able to start up the game with no crashes.

the fourm must append that the the front since that isnt what i named the file ill update my post. thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: PoetnIknowit

TheRef

Aug 2, 2019
to fix the start crash replace this file with yours in the game directory until the author updates it. they default delcared a var twice once in this file and once in the variable_declares file. from a skim of the code base this looked to be the better option to remove but hey your results may vary.

thanks to tarkorotsu for letting me know this -

"Once the download is done, you will notice it is called 643377_dlc1.rpyc. Delete the "643377_" portion and then proceed into the "game" folder and replace the old version of "dlc1.rpyc" there. Once that problem is settled, you are now able to start up the game with no crashes. "
Appears to have worked thanks.

Reactions: PoetnIknowit

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
Man, I even went and bought the game on steam as I said I would, but I really expected to be able to just reach the ending with the sister/cousin without hassle, now I find neither here nor on steam anybody managed to get it, apart from one guy who got it in a completely bugged playthrough.

I'm very disappointed about this. If the path is that difficult, there really should be a walkthrough for it.
In the newest version it's fairly easy to get. In the table below you see choices that matter for the final ending and the total points you need to reach or exceed in order for the sex scene with Claudia to trigger depending on your relationship with her: girlfriend [GF], friend [FR] or stranger [ST].

howto.PNG

Edit: the total for Stranger path should be 13. I forgot to deduct the points after removing 2 choices.

Edit2: The only difference from the previous version is the amount of points needed to trigger the sex ending. In the older version (1.5.1) the value is 15 for all three types of relationships. The rest is the same.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
In the newest version it's fairly easy to get. In the table below you see choices that matter for the final ending and the total points you need to reach or exceed in order for the sex scene with Claudia to trigger depending on your relationship with her: girlfriend [GF], friend [FR] or stranger [ST].

View attachment 629737
Yeah, I saw the update and was wondering if it would really become easier to get it, thanks.
In regards to the table, I haven't been playing the game for a long time, so I'm not quite sure how I get to which relationship status.
Does the game choose that automatically, if the conditions in the table are fulfilled and so I just choose the correct answers from the list?

And isn't it weird that a relationship as friend or even stranger would also lead to sex?

Last edited:

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
Yeah, I saw the update and was wondering if it would really become easier to get it, thanks.
In regards to the table, I haven't been playing the game for a long time, so I'm not quite sure how I get to which relationship status.
Does the game choose that automatically, if the conditions in the table are fulfilled and so I just choose the correct answers from the list?

And isn't it weird that a relationship as friend or even stranger would also lead to sex?
Regarding the relationship. You start as a stranger. At the bottom of the table you can find requirements necessary to trigger scene that allows you choose relationship with Claudia. It's the one where you talk in a park. To trigger it, you either have to have sex with Claudia during Rita's NTR story. Or you have to trigger at least one of the two kissing scenes: one during the Joy Faire (requires >= 85 trust with Claudia; must be tongue kiss), second in hospital when you're investigating the rival Clinic and Christina meddles on 5th January.

Regarding the points Friend vs Stranger: it's weird but that's how it's in the game. Rita's romance is even weirder because one of the two possible pre-conditions to marry her is that you have to marry Erika first. Possibly oversight by the author.

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Last time I came on here nobody could agree whether the NTR was avoidable. What's the case now there's a completed tag? Is there a mod or something to remove it?

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
Last time I came on here nobody could agree whether the NTR was avoidable. What's the case now there's a completed tag? Is there a mod or something to remove it?
Two NTR events fire regardless of your choices. In both of them Rita will suggest NTR. MC gets the choice to shut her down at the cost of some trust penalty. After you shut her down during the second event, she never initiate NTR again (I think).

Last edited:

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Can we get a MEGA link? Please?!! Cause fuck these other sites are trash. I've had network errors twice on nopy and that is the only decent choice on that list. The others are either super slow or super fucking shady.

And no, the link to the compressed version is not any goddamn help. I don't like the loss of quality that comes with compression.

Mahony

Jun 2, 2017
Claudia, you can choose if she is your sister or cousin.
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but isn't there only implied stuff between the MC and the sister/cousin, (like I've tried the relative route and it bugged so I never got the endgame so I just used the commands) but when you view the ending she just says she wants to have sex.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but isn't there only implied stuff between the MC and the sister/cousin, (like I've tried the relative route and it bugged so I never got the endgame so I just used the commands) but when you view the ending she just says she wants to have sex.
I played this long ago but look at this post https://f95zone.to/threads/general-practitioner-v1-7-1-bruni-multimedia.2863/post-3362273 , this should make it easier for you to achieve a sex ending with Claudia.

Sep 11, 2018
I have only seen one person get route and he got it by cheating or some type of glitch on the Steam forums. She the hardest route to get from what I have read.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes