3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

JeanPaul

Jun 18, 2017
Hello people, this is my first post (finally) :D

First of all, i delight about this game, because i think its fantastic a simulation of a real job, in this case a doctor job. Most of the others is more about corruption/sex with others characters.

I hope there more story arch between the doc and the cousin/sister in the future updates. And if possible i want to see one story arch between the doc and Rita or the mother of the boy, if possible both will be great :)

keep up the good work ;)

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Yo bruni there are some pics in there that are not implemented in the game, I was wondering if you could remove them from future updates since I tend to look at those to see if I missed any scenes / events. Also the event you have programmed for sis visiting you at work isn't triggered anywhere so it will never happen. Not sure if this is on purpose or not :eek:

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Not even Patrons know this yet but... Trip to Seattle (0.0.4a) will be out for $20 patrons on July 8th with other releases every saturday until the public one on the 29th.
The only (big) problem I have is the time. Since I work and have a family (and a pregnant wife to take care of) I can only work at the game a few hours per week, but for now I'm able to deliver monthly updates, which I think is a success because many development teams out there don't seem to be able (or willing) to do the same.
Thank you for this, a very good game so far, i love the idea and thanks to share it with us here.

Ps: Auguri for the child to come..mostly to your wife you've done only the fun part so far, haha.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hi guys, I haven't disappeared, I was just moving to a new apartment last weekend (and I lost my knee in the process, but shit happens).

Hello people, this is my first post (finally) :D

First of all, i delight about this game, because i think its fantastic a simulation of a real job, in this case a doctor job. Most of the others is more about corruption/sex with others characters.

I hope there more story arch between the doc and the cousin/sister in the future updates. And if possible i want to see one story arch between the doc and Rita or the mother of the boy, if possible both will be great :)

keep up the good work ;)
Thank you for your kind feedback! You will definitely see sis/cousin in future updates, starting with 0.0.4 itself! Rita and Paul's mom are already planned as story arcs in future developments, so it's definitely something you'll get in the game! :)

Yo bruni there are some pics in there that are not implemented in the game, I was wondering if you could remove them from future updates since I tend to look at those to see if I missed any scenes / events. Also the event you have programmed for sis visiting you at work isn't triggered anywhere so it will never happen. Not sure if this is on purpose or not :eek:
I see your point, however this is a minor issue since it's not game-breaking so I will fix it but I can't promise you WHEN it will be fixed.
The sister visiting you at work I'll look into, because it's not working as intended. Thanks!

Thank you for this, a very good game so far, i love the idea and thanks to share it with us here.

Ps: Auguri for the child to come..mostly to your wife you've done only the fun part so far, haha.
Thank you very much! Being a father-to-be is surely fun, especially in the last few months :D

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

Trip to Seattle will be avalaible to whoever paid July's 20$ pledge next Saturday around 8PM CET.
Are you ready to explore all the different choices avalaible? Will you be able to date the girls? Will you diagnose your patients' illnesses correctly?

Last edited:

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
0.0.4's Monique exam: preview and overhaul

With Monique's exam I will also test a new method to assess the players' performance in a medical exam.

While in previous examinations I gave more or less points depending on the actions performed on a patient, I'm now giving the opportunity to do just about anything. The player will then be asked to reply to a number of questions that will test their knowledge about the case examined.

Plus, if the player performed unusual or useless examinations the game will tell him at the end of the exam, without giving any previous hint about it.

I think this will improve the medical gameplay and, if you like it, I will rewrite the first three exams to behave accordingly to the new method.

Last but not least you won't be limited to ask three questions or perform three examinations: you can ask whatever you want and perform as many checks you want. If the questions or exams are unnecessary the game will behave accordingly.

And now some in-game screens for you (warning: NSFW):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Def ranks as one of the best games to be played and only in its infancy. Keep up the good work Bruni and thank you.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Great game. I love the concept and how unique it is. Can't wait for the next update. Keep up the great work!

Tibius

May 18, 2017
Problem with a Mac version is that, even if I do it, I have no way to test it before release, because I don't have access to any mac machine. I'd risk to release a broken version.
And what about an android version? I have managed to port a couple of ren'py VN for personal use but I failed with more complex games. I have read that in the latest versions you are adding complexity to the game mechanics. Do you you think it will be possible to create a working apk with ren'py?

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
-https://

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Great game too broke to support it, why come here but maybe after payday I will chip in, but no 20 buck tier. Wish you the best of luck and hope this takes off, but I also still crossing fingers it gets leaked some where even after I pay up probably 5 dollar tier :p

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I thank you for your support, even just for playing my game. If you can and wish you can pledge me, even 1$ is appreciated. However I will release the full version of the game monthly, so even if it isn't leaked you will have to wait just a few days before playing the COMPLETE release for free.

That's because I'm not trying to sell my game, I'm doing that for the fun of it. Patron's pledges help me to pay for Daz3d assets, the time I choose to spend developing the game and the expenses I have to release the game, develop it, doing videos etc. etc.

I'm flattered by your comments about the game and will continue to develop it as fast as I can, because I'm a gamer too and I personally don't like when an adult game gets a tiny release once every three months just to try and milk pledges.

As for the android version God knows if I tried to do it, but I had no success and right now I'm more focused in releasing content, while platform compatibility will come on a latter time.

Reactions: Shades19 and Tibius
K

Kedub

$20 or more per month ∙ 7 patrons
Don't think that we will get link... It's sad, no more files in this topic, just boring bla-bla-bla... Without files this topic useless, if i needed information - read patreon or smth else... will find another game to play

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Don't think that we will get link... It's sad, no more files in this topic, just boring bla-bla-bla... Without files this topic useless, if i needed information - read patreon or smth else... will find another game to play
Latest release on this topic was 7 days ago, and it was a complete one. Next one will be linked by myself on July 31st, or by anyone when he gets the link :p

Akanaecchi

May 2, 2017
Great game so far! Love the concept, and way you can manipulate the examinations! I see some good potential!

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes