3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Much have to improve those faces if he wants to have some success
This is an interesting suggestion, since until now it's the first time someone tells me that.

In which way you think I should accomplice that? Are they ugly or poorly designed?

Jul 1, 2017
the first problem is the engine but with that we can do little,

You have unimerable artists in devianart, on the right side you can navigate to see some examples and which programs have used:

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
the first problem is the engine but with that we can do little,

You have unimerable artists in devianart, on the right side you can navigate to see some examples and which programs have used:
@Bruni Multimedia I searched and searched, but the guy doesn't even use Victoria 7, I wouldn't take anything he says seriously. Just keep doing what you are doing

PS your faces look fine.

Reactions: RobJoy

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
I thank you for your support, even just for playing my game. If you can and wish you can pledge me, even 1$ is appreciated. However I will release the full version of the game monthly, so even if it isn't leaked you will have to wait just a few days before playing the COMPLETE release for free.

:eazyHype:Some how this game slipped through the cracks:eazyHype:. Love finding a new thread and witnessing members grow more and more excited with each update, think ill save the Lite Beer for a more depressing game and break out the good stuff tonight!

:FuckYea:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:FuckYea:

Reactions: Mikedazz1
Jul 1, 2017
Shit, I fucked Kelly without condom and came inside. Now she won't talk to me unless I pay her 100$ (for the anti pregnancy pills). I was saving to buy the dress... Just lost 3 weeks of game because of unprotected sex. This game is just so realistic lol
@Bruni Multimedia I searched and searched, but the guy doesn't even use Victoria 7, I wouldn't take anything he says seriously. Just keep doing what you are doing

PS your faces look fine.
I just put some pictures answering the question In which way you think I should accomplice that? Are they ugly or poorly designed?

In the section itself can find games with the same engine of much more quality graphic does not need to go very far.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
@aldorain what if I told you I didn't understand a word of your post? :hushedface:

Except the gross part, that is quite self-explanatory.
I'd probably tell you that it means a great game got passed me undetected. And that its quality wasn't in question because :eazyHype: got bigger with each update. We on the same page now?

I drink a lot, sorry about the confusion @Bruni Multimedia

Last edited:
Reactions: Desoxiefedrina

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
<--- this perv happy with story, images and gameplay so far. This perv also impatient and want more, and now. Few minor things, but those are personal prefs, and therefor not really relevant.

Reactions: Lt. Aldo Raine

petedragon

May 4, 2017
@aldorain what if I told you I didn't understand a word of your post? :hushedface:

Except the gross part, that is quite self-explanatory.
Nothing wrong with what your doing Bruni. Personally I like your renders, more true to life than lots that are used in other games. Plus the fact Im enjoying the game itself makes a change to have a game where you have to use your brain to play.Keep up the good work.

Jul 1, 2017
I do not understand why you take it so bad, precisely the idea is very good and I like it also simply with a little more visual quality would gain a lot that's all

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Just compare it with Dating my Daughter and if you do not see the quality difference then there is not much to talk about
In character models I could agree with you, but i think DmD's environments are a bit meagre. I'm still (and I always will be) learning to use Daz, so I think you can expect images to become more and more good as updates are released.

Reactions: Desoxiefedrina

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Next exam will be based on the new Victoria 8 model, let's see what I can get out of that. They say the bending pose is more natural and realistic...

captainJugs

Jun 7, 2017
In character models I could agree with you, but i think DmD's environments are a bit meagre. I'm still (and I always will be) learning to use Daz, so I think you can expect images to become more and more good as updates are released.
In my opinion good story and game play is always more important than graphics. And so far your doing a fine job at that.

Darkoxx

Jun 6, 2017

Ur work is Good , i love the Story.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes