3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
You'll get the full public release without the need of leaking it in 2 weeks, that's much better! :D

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Well, while we like Bruni and his game, I sincerely doubt, that since everyone can pretty much upload a game, that there is THIS many "ill behaving" pirates, just holding back the 0.0.4 for his sake. But I have been surprised before.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
That entirely depends on the complexity of the image.
The one above it took my pc approximately 2 and a half hours to get 100% rendering, but this was a very complex one too.

More shadows, colors, 3d models etc are present the longer it will take, that's why in conversations I (and many other devs as well) put a background and then png models of the characters with different expressions over it. It would take a very long time to process and render the characters "in" the scene itself.

My PC isn't state of the art (for now, I'm soon buying one just for graphics for my game having reached the goal on Patreon). Rendering though uses only video card, processor and RAM. I got a NVIDIA GEFORCE 770Gti, 16 Gb RAM and an 8-core i5 processor, not a great pc but it's serving me well.

To render characters it takes 2 to 8 minutes (depending also on clothing), to render scenes WITH characters it takes about an hour or more. Victoria and Genesis 8 are very complex models and take twice the time than Genesis 3 or Victoria 4.

Reactions: Voilsh

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

I can now officially announce you the introduction of Hospital Exams starting with 0.0.4 final release of July 31st!

While I'll do my best to release the exam in 004c next saturday I can't promise you that yet. Still, you will play the interview with Dr. Richards, chief of staff at Seattle's SGH Hospital and the examination of Nolan, your first patient.

Working at the hospital will have some pre-requisites too, such as hiring a new staff member on your clinic, but that will become avalaible and mandatory starting with 0.0.5's August release. For now you'll get to visit Nolan regardless.

I hope you'll enjoy this exciting gameplay introduction: hospital exams will be more difficult and challenging than general ones and you could also risk your patients' lives if you're not up to the task!

Be safe and healthy and thanks for your support!

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016

I can now officially announce you the introduction of Hospital Exams starting with 0.0.4 final release of July 31st!

While I'll do my best to release the exam in 004c next saturday I can't promise you that yet. Still, you will play the interview with Dr. Richards, chief of staff at Seattle's SGH Hospital and the examination of Nolan, your first patient.

Working at the hospital will have some pre-requisites too, such as hiring a new staff member on your clinic, but that will become avalaible and mandatory starting with 0.0.5's August release. For now you'll get to visit Nolan regardless.

I hope you'll enjoy this exciting gameplay introduction: hospital exams will be more difficult and challenging than general ones and you could also risk your patients' lives if you're not up to the task!

Be safe and healthy and thanks for your support!
Typo on your patreon post. It's "available" not "avalaible" :x

Last edited:

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Really? I thought it was correct that way because I always read announcements like this one:

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Oh, I see it now. I thought you were talking about the missing "It's" before avalaible. Yeah, it's a typo. :D

Reactions: TCMS

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
That entirely depends on the complexity of the image.
The one above it took my pc approximately 2 and a half hours to get 100% rendering, but this was a very complex one too.

More shadows, colors, 3d models etc are present the longer it will take, that's why in conversations I (and many other devs as well) put a background and then png models of the characters with different expressions over it. It would take a very long time to process and render the characters "in" the scene itself.

My PC isn't state of the art (for now, I'm soon buying one just for graphics for my game having reached the goal on Patreon). Rendering though uses only video card, processor and RAM. I got a NVIDIA GEFORCE 770Gti, 16 Gb RAM and an 8-core i5 processor, not a great pc but it's serving me well.

To render characters it takes 2 to 8 minutes (depending also on clothing), to render scenes WITH characters it takes about an hour or more. Victoria and Genesis 8 are very complex models and take twice the time than Genesis 3 or Victoria 4.
Interesting, thanks, so scene with environment makes rendering time exploding.

geistmas

Jul 13, 2017
Love the idea, and it's an untapped market. Can pretend to be a doctor which is very interesting, and get to strip my patients and I can't wait to see where that leads to. I'm sure I'll get some old lady patients who just come in because they have nothing better to do, and that's great too because then I can just check their ears and tell em to fuck off, unless they have a single daughter they'd like to introduce me to that is.

Last edited:

Zhiqin32

Jul 15, 2017
Would really love to try out the game now but i guess once i start i cant stop and i think i`ll wait for 0.04 version :p Hope to see it soon! :D

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes