3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
004 (complete) will be released for free to everyone on July 31st.

There won't be loli love or borderline ever. You can examine underage people but without any possibility to flirt with them or undress them more than underwear. Their parents, of course, are a whole different kettle of fish.

To new players, after you download the game, please tell me if you are liking it or not :)

Reactions: Beeff

petedragon

May 4, 2017
had a quick playthrough not finished it yet. ok you earn money, but didnt nurses wages go out last few episodes? It doesnt seem to be doing that in this new addon. Oh and the girl who had a laceration to flank.examined abdomen but didnt show on ending bit as if no exam taken place.wont be treating her again anyway first time i tried it cost me $200 next time it still cost me but i was still paid $150. still a good game Bruno and still enjoying.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Mmh, I checked what you said but the abdomen exam actually is shown on the summary of the examination...
The wage for Nurse Lawley was introduced in 004c and the scene involving it starts on June 1st (in-game time). Didn't it played for you?

I also remember you that previous savegames (even from 004b) are not compatible with 004c, because the game introduced new variables at start.

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Mmh, I checked what you said but the abdomen exam actually is shown on the summary of the examination...
The wage for Nurse Lawley was introduced in 004c and the scene involving it starts on June 1st (in-game time). Didn't it played for you?

I also remember you that previous savegames (even from 004b) are not compatible with 004c, because the game introduced new variables at start.
Ok wages went out in June I just needed to play further is all. No the abdomen didnt show as being examined.Oh and I did start from fresh without using saves.Played it through a few times just to check it for you but will try it again. Still enjoying it and Seattle par was quite good still playing through variations there.>>>flies off back to cave and his zx81 with tin cans and string for his internet connection.

Zhiqin32

Jul 15, 2017
Just finished the game i think where the scene after the sister and niece leaves thats the end for now right?

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I assume we need to start a new game? Usually I don't mind starting a new game, but this isn't the usual straight-forward VN, and the thought of redoing those examinations again is a little daunting.

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

During Robyn's examination, the choice for examining her abdomen and doing an ekg seems to be cut or something, because all it does is remove the choice with no additional dialogue or anything.

Edit:
The entire thing with Kirkman sounds a little dumb.

Last edited:

Torrodog

Jul 7, 2017
Guys I am stuck an need a little help, I can't find any menu except the escape button for Dave's an so forth. How do you make but stuff an upgrade the clinic, how do you find the map to complete quests? I have tried every key I can an have not found anything. Thanks in advance.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Just finished the game i think where the scene after the sister and niece leaves thats the end for now right?
Nope, there's plenty of things after that in 004

I assume we need to start a new game? Usually I don't mind starting a new game, but this isn't the usual straight-forward VN, and the thought of redoing those examinations again is a little daunting.
Yeah, I know it's annoying. I talked about that here:

And here I thought of a solution:

Edit:
The entire thing with Kirkman sounds a little dumb.
Why?
BTW thanks for the bug report about Clara. That missing variable is actually obsolete.

Guys I am stuck an need a little help, I can't find any menu except the escape button for Dave's an so forth. How do you make but stuff an upgrade the clinic, how do you find the map to complete quests? I have tried every key I can an have not found anything. Thanks in advance.
Upgrading the clinic: (coming in 005 or 006)
Map to complete quests? If you're talking about Father Torque his quest is not avalaible yet, the rest of the game is pretty straight-forward.

Please remember that this is an alpha and that 004 is actually the second "real" update I made.

Reactions: Shades19

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Save 's not Dave
havent found any quests as such yet. And after playing through till end no upgrades to clinic yet either.poss in next update? still lots to do though and make sure when you go to seattle you take the other dinner date not your sister.yummy.
Something i did notice though if you you go for first option when looking at sister on bed takes you to dinner date with sister.go for the panties every time.

Torrodog

Jul 7, 2017
Ok, thanks guys for the super quick reply. Brunni I think the game is really hreat, keep up the good work.

Zhiqin32

Jul 15, 2017
Nope, there's plenty of things after that in 004

Yeah, I know it's annoying. I talked about that here:

And here I thought of a solution:

Why?
BTW thanks for the bug report about Clara. That missing variable is actually obsolete.

Upgrading the clinic: (coming in 005 or 006)
Map to complete quests? If you're talking about Father Torque his quest is not avalaible yet, the rest of the game is pretty straight-forward.

Please remember that this is an alpha and that 004 is actually the second "real" update I made.
Hey Brunmi I went through Seattle and met i think 5 or 6 patients already and kinda fast paced myself to around AUG and doesnt seem to have any more interesting thing that happens. :eek: Btw so far the game has been going on great anyway! :D

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Oh I thought you were talking about family time!
The game's got 6 exams for now and two story arcs. It's over after you talk with your sister/cousin on the phone and tell her you accepted/refused to work at the hospital.

Zhiqin32

Jul 15, 2017
Oh I thought you were talking about family time!
The game's got 6 exams for now and two story arcs. It's over after you talk with your sister/cousin on the phone and tell her you accepted/refused to work at the hospital.
Ah alright thanks for the quick reply ! Then that means I finished the game for now. Will be waiting for your next update soon hopefully !

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes