3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
No, I won't be doing anything like this because no one is actually harassing me. I want to talk to everyone, I just don't want to repeat the same things over and over, since my Patreon home page explains it all.

Believe me: I'm not angry with anyone, I'm very relaxed in fact and glad to have another chance to explain this idea of mine. I just want you to understand what this game is and what isn't. Because just maybe 50% of developers on Patreons are being honest about their work and I want to be among them.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Yeah, that's already being corrected in next monday's release. Thanks.

Do you remember which patient?

That's why changelogs are there for. The construction worker quest doesn't trigger because it is still not available. Father Torque's story arc will be developed further in future updates.
I don't understand about the "grind" you say. I'm trying to make the game as less grindy as possible, and it will be over after 6 examinations and the Trip to Seattle story arc, or on June 30th (in-game time). Continuing after June 30th will bring you to the ending screens.
No. One of the early ones before you removed the text with tracking of stats.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
No, I won't be doing anything like this because no one is actually harassing me. I want to talk to everyone, I just don't want to repeat the same things over and over, since my Patreon home page explains it all.

Believe me: I'm not angry with anyone, I'm very relaxed in fact and glad to have another chance to explain this idea of mine. I just want you to understand what this game is and what isn't. Because just maybe 50% of developers on Patreons are being honest about their work and I want to be among them.
Cool... "you are a better man than I am Gunga Din"... my respect to you mate!

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Mmh, no, we have already talked about this in this very thread and I was very clear about all this both on Patreon (I lost count of the posts about this), here and in the game itself.
The medical part aims to be a simulation. You will examine men and women, toddlers, children, preteens, teens, young adults, adults and elderly people. Underage people won't be made naked (it clearly states that many times) nor you can flirt with them.
People can choose if they like it or not, and honestly that's the only part of my game where ppl's opinions I couldn't care less. I don't care about pedo's expectations, I only care about people playing my game, having fun with it and, why not, masturbate with the fantasies it might evoke on them.

I also don't care about any North Carolina judge or any hacker that will introduce pedo mechanics in my game, because that's not what I'm doing with it in the first place. You can examine patients, flirt with some of them (not all, it would require me to write about 700 story arcs, I'm not Bethesda nor Bioware) and follow story arcs.

If you want the medical simulation only there's a game mode completely made of them without any story content. If you don't like sex or sexual acts there will be Vanilla mode.

It's written everywhere that underage people are not sexualized in the game. Is someone, even a 5000$ patron, doesn't like this...

"Take a look, Simba. The vastness of the fuck I care for..."
So Granny boob is not off the table?

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I'm thinking there's enough content here for someone to develop a guide or walk-through. From what I'm reading, I'm certainly missing out on some content. So far, all it feels like to me like grinding.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
There shall be NO more discussion on "sexualized underage content" since @Bruni Multimedia has made it crystal clear that there will be no sexual situations involved underage clients. He has said in very clear language that this is a simulation of a general medical clinic where you see a variety of clients and that any sexual situation happens only with adults.
Let's recap..
- General clinic means people of all ages need to be seen and there will be no nude underaged content in the examinations.
- All sexual content in the game will only be with adults.
This means there is no underaged content. Period.
Listen, the vast majority of the userbase is aware of those 2 points and is completely okay with that since they like the idea of living as a doctor who is a casanova. They're playing to learn, see something new, and to fap to the casanova doctor seducing the lady at the bar, his coworker, or even the cousin/sister. They are playing for the fantastic immersion offered by this game.
Dragging concepts into this conversation isn't a very good idea. Almost every game here is an exercise in cognitive dissonance. And trying to associate ludonarrative dissonance with this game is bending the narrative on itself because Bruni eliminates that within the first few seconds of playing this game so it doesn't apply. If you read through his disclaimer, you would know that your whole argument is INVALID.
I consider this matter solved, dead, done. Any further comments will be deleted.

Last edited:
U

User_10739

In august for Patrons, hopefully on August 31st for all, even though my wife's going to deliver in two weeks so I could delay the public release a bit :D
Omg, that is really no excuse, get busy :p

Sorry, love how unique this game is and hoping for sis to come work at my clinic and move in with me. Also wondering why no intimate interactions with Erika and why I can't go for an Ice Cream ;)

Do you have any medical knowledge or are you just winging it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Venee

Jun 15, 2017
I think this is some bug i didnt have chance to take pictures of my sister but whatever i will not take it anyway but i pass hole month and nothing happend just work for 150 and study i go to bar and nothing i go hang out and nothing i go to fitnes and pool and nothing im 100 charm - 80 study and 13 clinic i accept the new job in the big city and nothing now i go for second month without happen nothing ?

Now i have 100 Knowledge and have the option to fly to the moon :D

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Sorry, love how unique this game is and hoping for sis to come work at my clinic and move in with me. Also wondering why no intimate interactions with Erika and why I can't go for an Ice Cream ;)

Do you have any medical knowledge or are you just winging it?
Erika will get a story arc herself, so much as Rita will (which will unlock the ice-cream option).

I don't have any medical knowledge, I just read a lot and a friend of mine (real doctor) helps me to develop the medical part.

I'm glad you're enjoying the game.

I think this is some bug i didnt have chance to take pictures of my sister but whatever i will not take it anyway but i pass hole month and nothing happend just work for 150 and study i go to bar and nothing i go hang out and nothing i go to fitnes and pool and nothing im 100 charm - 80 study and 13 clinic i accept the new job in the big city and nothing now i go for second month without happen nothing ?

Now i have 100 Knowledge and have the option to fly to the moon :D
After "Trip to Seattle" and 6 examinations the game is almost done, as for 0.0.4 update concerns. The game will automatically end on June 30th.
I'm also rethinking the "stats mechanic" as a whole, because I think my game will include more "choice-based" paths than "stats-based" ones. But that's something I'll decide as future updates go.

After you accept the job at the hospital you can't do anything more. But in a week I'll release the final 0.0.4 update which will include the first hospital examination. They will be further developed in 005 and 006 in August and September.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I'm curious @Bruni Multimedia
do you keep track of the affection/corruption/whatever of the different characters towards the player and if so, would you care to elaborate on it or is it all a big secret to keep the mystery ;)

I mean it's obvious that the choices arent't just for fun, the sister for example remembered the bet in the gym, which was nice.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Yes I do, but I changed the method of keeping track already twice, because I still can't find one that really satisfies me.
Right now I'm tracking decisions with some sort of "switch":
0 - not happened
1- happened and went good
2- happened and went bad
3- happened and "special event applied"

Before that I used a "point value" (some you can find in Clara's exam, where a bug was reported earlier: "clara_1_love not found", that was a point value to determine Clara's affection).

So I do keep track, because many characters will be meet again in the game and I really want them to remember you and your actions.

I posted something on Patreon about that two or three days ago. This method of tracking will also help to develop an "achievement system" in the future.

Reactions: Jony21

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
There is a trust variable as well, does that have an affect or will it be scrapped and only rely on the 4 switches? So far I think only the sister has a love variable, not sure about Eliza, I didn't bother with her and went with the sister instead.

I really like the unlimited number of questions and examinations in the later cases, I hope the first four will be modified to be similar to it. If the stats and skills not scrapped, maybe its better introduced early to include them in all content and not just in the later content or having to redo all early content later.

Similar to Kasey, I hope we can hire the sister and she can move in with the MC.

I am also wondering if we chose to be a divorced, will the girl Eliza mentions as your ex-girlfriend be an ex-wife instead and will she show up eventually since I could name her.

Thing with Kirkman felt a little juvenile, I just can't picture the MC, a respectable doctor according to the guy from the hospital even consider to sell out his sister just for a little money and its for a few dirty pictures as well, that just feels like teenage shit, probably my taste since it doesn't seem like anyone else is bothered by it.

Anyway congratulations on the baby, I hope he/she will be delivered fine and sound and in perfect health. Cheers.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
@Goldfish everything you say will be included in future updates.
About Dr. Kirkman... are you sure he's a respectable doctor? Wait until his story arcs develops further...

Yes, you will meet your ex wife/girlfriend and things will be different if you chose to be divorced or single.
There's also an option to name your wife/gf Elisa too, and she will recognize that it's the same name of hers.

The fact your "sister" is also a medic is not random.

I won't spoiler anything more.. just wait and see! :D

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
everything you say will be included in future updates.
About Dr. Kirkman... are you sure he's a respectable doctor? Wait until his story arcs develops further...
No no, Kirkman is a sleaze bag, we know that, even the nurse Erika was trying to avoid him.

I was talking about the MC being the respectable doctor. The head doctor in the seattle hospital mentions that you are a respectable doctor before offering you the job IIRC.

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
/there is a Big Bug!..
who in their right mind eats pasta al pesto with a chianti? you'll ruin them both!:evilupset: Chianti accompany strong flavoured meats like steaks, game, seasoned cured meats or cheese. Pesto must be accompanied by a white tasty and fragrant, but at the same time light, delicate and not aggressive. As tradition it should be a Pigato della riviera Ligure di Ponente but you could use Fiano d'avellino a Sauvignon del Collio or a Vermentino.:FeelsGoodMan:

5721.jpg

Anyway, the game is really good so far, finally a game with a story!
My usual 2 cents:
Story: 9/10 a Story with a capitol S and an Ambitious project full of choices and different fetishes
Art: 5/10 definitely below average but not so bad to say that it doesn't blend with the story
overall: 8/10 the chicks don't drop at your feet after 30 seconds, it's an actual game with decisions and i'm really enjoying it

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I was talking about the MC being the respectable doctor. The head doctor in the seattle hospital mentions that you are a respectable doctor before offering you the job IIRC.
Oh I see. Well, that entirely depends on the player and his choices ;)

/there is a Big Bug!..
who in their right mind eats pasta al pesto with a chianti? you'll ruin them both!:evilupset: Chianti accompany strong flavoured meats like steaks, game, seasoned cured meats or cheese. Pesto must be accompanied by a white tasty and fragrant, but at the same time light, delicate and not aggressive. As tradition it should be a Pigato della riviera Ligure di Ponente but you could use Fiano d'avellino a Sauvignon del Collio or a Vermentino.:FeelsGoodMan:

Art: 5/10 definitely below average but not so bad to say that it doesn't blend with the story
Are you Italian, mate? You're showing quite an impressive knowledge of our food and traditions. About pesto... yeah, you're right, but a place like the one I drew won't be able to serve Pigato della Riviera Ligure, not for an 80$ bill :D

Btw thanks for your kind words about the game. I'm glad you like it. What would you suggest to improve art in the game?

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Oh I see. Well, that entirely depends on the player and his choices ;)

Are you Italian, mate? You're showing quite an impressive knowledge of our food and traditions. About pesto... yeah, you're right, but a place like the one I drew won't be able to serve Pigato della Riviera Ligure, not for an 80$ bill :D

Btw thanks for your kind words about the game. I'm glad you like it. What would you suggest to improve art in the game?
si sono bolognese e uno di quelli che rompe i coglioni su cibo e tradizioni :D (yepp, i'm from Bologna and i'm one of those who nags about food and tradition)
i was joking about the wine obviously cause i don't know if you can find it in Seattle (it's already hard to find it in here 300km away)x'D

As far as the art concern (i'm not an expert and maybe i'm saying something stupid) is not a problem about posing, cause seems correct, it's more about the renders that looks "shelled" (i don't know the correct term in english, in italian would be "sgranato") and the pretty basic models (i know that new models costs a lot, so it's not actually a fault)

in culo alla balena:p

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hmm, I use a lot of Genesis 3 because they are the ones with most poses and clothing avalaible as today. MC is a Genesis 2 male, mostly because it's the only model that has a doctor coat avalaible :(

But I also use Victoria and I'm introducing Genesis 8 and Victoria 8 (I spent A LOT of money on them, so they're better worth it :D)

Fai bene a rompere su cibo e tradizioni, voglio far capire ai nostri amici americani che il cibo italiano che pensano di mangiare non è assolutamente italiano. La pizza ai "pepperoni" non esiste qui e i "pepperoni" non sono i peperoni :D

(you are absolutely right to nag about food and traditions, I want our American friends to understand that what they think is "Italian food" is not Italian at all. "Pepperoni pizza" doesn't exist here and our "Peperoni" are vegetables, unlike their "Pepperoni" :D)

Oh and about the "shelled" pictures, it's because I render them in 1280x720, which I understand is the "standard" resolution for Visual Novels. I could render them in 1920x1080 but I would greatly increase rendering time, and since most VN are not in that resolution I chose not to.

Reactions: ThorMcBalbo

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah it's a vegetable. :D
My stepdad's father's side is from Sicily and Naples. It was funny to watch my grandpa and his sister argue over the proper way to to the proper sauce for the "traditional" pasta dish. I looked at the pappardelle and thought that it would go good with a nicely spiced sauce since an uncle had made handmade sausage. So I grab the olive oil, drizzle the pan, and start on the tomatoes. They shut the hell up and went after the "Irish Kid" (me) and starting given conflicting advice. I said either agree or I'll just pick what I think is best. I think a spicier tomato sauce would go good with the sausage and play off the peperoni. They agreed within minutes and being using me to help them.
It took an irishman to solve a dispute between italians. :D
Anyways, I enjoyed the part about the seattle trip in the game.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes