3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
0.0.5 update- "Clinical Methods"

The time has come to reveal what's in store for you on August's 005 update, nicknamed "Clinical Methods".

The update will feature at least:
- User Interface revamp of the calendar (see the post I made earlier this week)
- User Interface revamp of the Codex
- 3 new medical exams chosen by you (either via poll or via direct request for 30$+ patrons)
- 1 new hospital exam
- Hospital introduction will be completed and expanded. You will need to hire a new staff member to work in the hospital

The Story Arc for this episode will feature both you and Nurse Erika as you look for new staff members to hire. You will interview and choose between three doctors interested in working with you:
- Dr. Eva Kaplan, General Practitioner
- Dr. Max Poulsen, Dermatologist
- Dr. Benedetta Borelli, Psychologist

Each staff member will actually bring more patients of a certain kind at the clinic, meaning more incomes but also more expenses.
In the story arc you will also be introduced the possibility to buy special equipment to be used in examinations (i.e. mri machines, lab tests, x-ray, ...)

You will also develop further in your relationship with Elisa, given you chose to dine with her in Seattle.

As for new sexual content (because I know many of you are looking for that too!) I won't spoil anything but it will be present if you choose a certain path in the story...

But when will "Clinical Methods" be ready for release?
- August 15th for 20$ Patrons
- August 22nd for 10$ Patrons
- August 31st for 5$ Patrons
- September 10th free for all

Since the game is growing so much (and expectations with it) I decided to pospone the public release to concentrate on polishing bugs and release a quality product (I talked about that on my previous posts).
I guarantee a monthly update for patrons (even two or three updates for $10 and $20 ones), of course, even in August.

As you saw with Trip to Seattle other unplanned features could rise up as release day gets nearer.

Thank you for following me and my game.

Be safe and healthy.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I'll be honest, can we get more doctor dealing with patient problems content? Like random encounters with problems? you don't have to add pictures all the time either for me.

I'm totally digging it, way more than the actual H content (or would be content) as the gameplay in the hospital is pretty damn good IMO. Not just the actual problems themselves, but the girl and her asshole anti vaccinations brother issues doctors could be facing too. Love all of that!

Reactions: kupic

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I'll be honest, can we get more doctor dealing with patient problems content? Like random encounters with problems? you don't have to add pictures all the time either for me.

I'm totally digging it, way more than the actual H content (or would be content) as the gameplay in the hospital is pretty damn good IMO. Not just the actual problems themselves, but the girl and her asshole anti vaccinations brother issues doctors could be facing too. Love all of that!
I'm glad you're enjoying it.
Every update will contain at least 3 new examinations. I also made a game mode which only contains them without the rest of the story. The complete game will feature about 100 cases to play with, and right now I'm studying a way to randomize them so that every exam will be different (this feature is unplanned because I don't even know if I'll be able to do it, but I'm looking into it!)

With each release I'm also improving previously released exams, with new graphic content and dialogues, so don't think that what you played is the final version because in many cases it will improve in time.

And starting with next monday's release hospital exams will be avalaible too (even though I'm still not happy with the graphic art behind them).

Reactions: kupic

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Just another little preview just for you at F95 :)

I won't comment it, you'll see what's up tomorrow at 12.00 PM on Patreon (Public post)

Reactions: TCMS

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
The Story Arc for this episode will feature both you and Nurse Erika as you look for new staff members to hire. You will interview and choose between three doctors interested in working with you:
- Dr. Eva Kaplan, General Practitioner
- Dr. Max Poulsen, Dermatologist
- Dr. Benedetta Borelli, Psychologist
I know which one I will not hire.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Well came back from vacation and just played the version up on here. Got to say, great job. Loved it, although I'd advise to having a system that warns when the last action for said version was taken. In this case it was the ending of the trip. I think a really visible pop-up screen saying you've reach the end would be quite nice.

Keep up the great work! :)

Reactions: Goldfish

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Well came back from vacation and just played the version up on here. Got to say, great job. Loved it, although I'd advise to having a system that warns when the last action for said version was taken. In this case it was the ending of the trip. I think a really visible pop-up screen saying you've reach the end would be quite nice.

Keep up the great work! :)
Oh but there is, you only need to play through June 30th.
I can't make the end sooner than that because some players might skip the clinic for weeks and have more exams to perform before the game ends. ;)

BTW Max, in this case, is a man indeed. Wait before you dismiss him so quickly because you don't even know his own perks :D

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Ah one thing I forgot to mention, with my experience with the game and the new system that tells you at the end what you did right and wrong I don't think I ever saw any text about the state of undress I chose. Is that irrelevant, not yet coded or was I blind and just skipped over it? :eek:

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
It's not irrelevant but plays no part in determining if the exam was successful or not. It's just something that, with some patients, will determine their mood towards you.
However, if a patient complains about a leg problem and you don't make them undress to examine the leg, even if the game automatically does it for you you receive a penalty for it (not visible in text).

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hi guys! Today at 10.40 AM CEST my wife gave birth to our firstborn son!

I just wanted to share the news with you and confirm you tomorrow's 0.0.4 Trip to Seattle final release. However, since I couldn't work on it yesterday and today, it will miss two minor features:

- an overhaul of Nolan's pictures (the first hospital exam, which I don't like how they look, so please don't take them for final)

- sounds in every exam (I haven't had time to include them).

All the other features will be present as I hope you'll enjoy the game's latest release.

Thank you very much for your support.

Be safe and healthy.

petedragon

May 4, 2017

I just wanted to share the news with you and confirm you tomorrow's 0.0.4 Trip to Seattle final release. However, since I couldn't work on it yesterday and today, it will miss two minor features:

- an overhaul of Nolan's pictures (the first hospital exam, which I don't like how they look, so please don't take them for final)

All the other features will be present as I hope you'll enjoy the game's latest release.

Be safe and healthy.
Bruni, congratulations to you and your wife. Sod the game for once, enjoy the pleasure of a new eggling.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016

Be safe and healthy.
Congratulations!!! And best of luck! :)

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes