3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

GroPin

Jun 27, 2017
Hi guys! Today at 10.40 AM CEST my wife gave birth to our firstborn son!

I just wanted to share the news with you and confirm you tomorrow's 0.0.4 Trip to Seattle final release. However, since I couldn't work on it yesterday and today, it will miss two minor features:

- an overhaul of Nolan's pictures (the first hospital exam, which I don't like how they look, so please don't take them for final)

- sounds in every exam (I haven't had time to include them).

All the other features will be present as I hope you'll enjoy the game's latest release.

Thank you very much for your support.

Be safe and healthy.
Congratulations and best wishes to you and you family! :D

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I think maybe my game is bugged/stopped. Sister and niece left and I haven't had a chance to have sex with her or m cousin (don't think I even met her), yet I see there is achievements for both of those.

U

User_10739

I guess I am done, I had 1 patient at the hospital and nothing since. I am at mid-July now with no more interactions with people and no July 2nd festival.

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Anyone getting a strange happening with dates? I went to church on a tuesday. On sunday i was working in the clinic.this is happening before I go to Seattle round about 11th may...ish. not a game breaker just slightly weird. There again doesnt do my senility any good either means I really cant remember what happened yesterday.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone getting a strange happening with dates? I went to church on a tuesday. On sunday i was working in the clinic.this is happening before I go to Seattle round about 11th may...ish. not a game breaker just slightly weird. There again doesnt do my senility any good either means I really cant remember what happened yesterday.
Yeah this happened with me as well.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I think maybe my game is bugged/stopped. Sister and niece left and I haven't had a chance to have sex with her or m cousin (don't think I even met her), yet I see there is achievements for both of those.
There's no sex scenes yet with her, just the story arcs to build a relationship and, if you play your cards well, maybe in the future... spoiler.

I guess I am done, I had 1 patient at the hospital and nothing since. I am at mid-July now with no more interactions with people and no July 2nd festival.
The festival hasn't been written yet (remember this is 0.0.4 release, not the full game). After Nolan the game is pretty much over, you can go as far as July 31 (if I remember correctly, don't have the game code here) and the game then stops.
As I said to Buffalo Fred, the game is still an alpha, please give me time to write it :D

I'll check that out but I'm pretty sure this has something to do with the new calendar system. Thanks for the heads up!

I'll also check out the examinations. Nolan, being the last one written, suffered the lack of testing due to my son birth, I'll fix him asap and release a fix in a couple of days.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Fast notes:
I can't get any of the scenes with the sis. Regardless of choosing the right choices or not they don't appear.
Inspecting abdomen on the girl with the cut doesn't show the actual cut and there are pics for an mri / x-ray (looks like an mri) but you can't use them.
There are pics of the sis sleeping with the niece which also don't appear.
Something else I can't remember x.x

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Not every picture is already used in the game, don't trust them too much to look for related content. Sometimes I just prepare them for future updates, saving time if I'm working on some model instead of closing and reloading Daz.

What do you mean "scenes with the sis?", in which part of the game?

BTW lol, they deleted my game on indiedb without even a line as of why. I'm pretty sure I don't violate any of their rules...

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I just read again your post. Sister and cousin don't exist together. It's either sister OR cousin, you get to choose when starting a new game.

Also, some achievements are already there while content is not. They are simply already established since you WILL get the chance to earn them in future updates.

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Fast Fix here:

Just download the file and overwrite when asked. All info on the post (public of course)

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/main.rpy", line 804, in script call
    call calendar(1) from _call_calendar
ScriptError: could not find label 'calendar'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\\Downloads\GAMES\General_Practitioner-0.0.4c-pc\General_Practitioner-0.0.4c-pc\General_Practitioner-0.0.4c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1322, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "C:\Users\\Downloads\GAMES\General_Practitioner-0.0.4c-pc\General_Practitioner-0.0.4c-pc\General_Practitioner-0.0.4c-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'calendar'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
General Practitioner 0.0.3

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
i installed the new bugfix and it occurs in a new game after 2 days - game days of course :)
after i visit the gym and go to sleep

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes