3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Fast Fix here:

Just download the file and overwrite when asked. All info on the post (public of course)
hi,
Check above please, in case i'm not the only one :)
Best wishes for your new born, and to your wife and you the long sleepless nights :)

Last edited:
U

User_10739

The festival hasn't been written yet (remember this is 0.0.4 release, not the full game). After Nolan the game is pretty much over, you can go as far as July 31 (if I remember correctly, don't have the game code here) and the game then stops.
As I said to Buffalo Fred, the game is still an alpha, please give me time to write it :D
No worries, it is just my end of June payment came out on July 4th because of the wonky calender so I was just making sure I didn't miss anything.

I do have a bit of a gripe about tickling my sister until she agrees to get naked, then doesn't... She says let me take a shower first, and don't peek then stiffs me. I was more so expecting a quick undress then dash for the shower leaving me wanting more.

And finally a suggestion: Since I took the hospital gig but chose dinner with sis is it possible to get another (or repeatable) shot at the old flame?

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/main.rpy", line 804, in script call
    call calendar(1) from _call_calendar
ScriptError: could not find label 'calendar'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\\Downloads\GAMES\General_Practitioner-0.0.4c-pc\General_Practitioner-0.0.4c-pc\General_Practitioner-0.0.4c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1322, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "C:\Users\\Downloads\GAMES\General_Practitioner-0.0.4c-pc\General_Practitioner-0.0.4c-pc\General_Practitioner-0.0.4c-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'calendar'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
[U][B]General Practitioner 0.0.3[/B][/U]
Why are you running old version and expecting support. The bugfix is for

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
File "C:\Users\\Downloads\GAMES\General_Practitioner-0.0.4c-pc\General_Practitioner-0.0.4c

i know and i do use 0.4 !
Yours
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
General Practitioner 0.0.3

Mine
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
General Practitioner 0.0.4

I'm not trying to be a dick here but help you. You obviously are running an older version. Download the full .04 then apply the hotfix.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
I'm not trying to be a dick here but help you.
I know and thank you for that, the exclamation point was not to express any agressivity but my surprise.
I downloaded the game from the OP link and the hotfix from the link provided by Bruni.
But i guess i did something wrong somewhere, i'll do it again then.
No offence, thanks for your help.

Reactions: Burt

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/calendar.rpy", line 148, in script
    if displayYear:
  File "game/calendar.rpy", line 148, in <module>
    if displayYear:
NameError: name 'displayYear' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/calendar.rpy", line 148, in script
    if displayYear:
  File "C:\Users\\Downloads\GAMES\General_Practitioner-0.0.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\\Downloads\GAMES\General_Practitioner-0.0.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\\Downloads\GAMES\General_Practitioner-0.0.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/calendar.rpy", line 148, in <module>
    if displayYear:
NameError: name 'displayYear' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
General Practitioner 0.0.4
Well it does say that i have the right version, 0.0.4, hehe. Kidding...

Anyway, i post the log here for the ones who make sense of the informations content..i do not :)

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Using the fix didnt make my game crash but still getting the days mixed. Ended up missing going to church which is fine I dont go there anyway dragons arent welcome usually.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
for those of you having the same problem after applying the fix: have you started a new game after the fix? if you aren't sure please answer "no"

Reactions: Burt

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Tried it both ways.New game and tried a save. Cant upload a fault because as yet game hasnt actually crashed. May just wipe everything and do a complete restart after wiping all traces of old game. No great deal, not as if theres hours and hours to go through.

Tramall

Jul 9, 2017
I think I will just wait till next update on this one, it's pretty good, just need more patients to admire/seduce, hehe, oh and yeah like was already posted above, not nice getting stiffed by the sister.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Tested works fine for me. You did remember to put the scripts in the game folder and not just dump them in the main directory. Correct?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
for those of you having the same problem after applying the fix: have you started a new game after the fix? if you aren't sure please answer "no"
First tried playing from a save, then from the beginning, It gave me the same error from both points. So I download 0.4 again, currently playing without the fix and all seems to be fine, except the calendar count.
Tested works fine for me. You did remember to put the scripts in the game folder and not just dump them in the main directory. Correct?
Yeah, copy/paste in the game dir. replacing the existing files.
Running Win7x86 in unicode settings, maybe that cause the problem.

Last edited:

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Yeah, i'm running x64.

Don't see why that would impact things. The hotfix fixed the error or at least allowed me to skip the xrays.

Silage

May 11, 2017
I found a Bug
After the Task with the Girl and her Brother the possibility to go to the massage disapears. (Saturday Mai 27)

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
My first time playing this game.

I love the premise, I love the format, the visuals.... It is a good game.
Only it lacks content.

I really can't be bothered to click away like mad man, not knowing when the next content is due, or if I am going insane and I am caught in some sort of loop.

Days fly by,.. and I am clueless.

There should be some sort of indicator, some agenda....

That is very annoying. Have I reached the end of current content (after that symposium at the Hospital, where you sleep with your sister on the same bed - no sex)?

Will there be incest here? Is there any sex yet?

Last edited:

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Just compare it with Dating my Daughter and if you do not see the quality difference then there is not much to talk about
Why hold him to such a high standard. Not everyone has time to waste hours on all the models. The story and mechanics are way more important. And the amount of content of course.

I find the models very good or at least very sufficient.
They accomplish what they intend to.

I never once thought "Man, I wish these models were of better quality, so I can get a proper boner". LOL

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes