3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
for those of you having the same problem after applying the fix: have you started a new game after the fix? if you aren't sure please answer "no"
Ok i erased everything, game/folder/old saves.
Then 0.0.4 and the hotfix, thus no crash but calendar error and at "Seattle" i did choose to eat with the doc...back home take a pic of sis and bang back to the restaurant having a dinner with the sister....cool i see it all that way :)

So no more crashes but calendar and some "date" bugs.
Love this game, the idea and mechanics are brilliant ! Thanks for it.

EDIT: btw i did follow this advice to the letter aswell "You did remember to put the scripts in the game folder and not just dump them in the main directory. Correct?"

Last edited:

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
My first time playing this game.

I love the premise, I love the format, the visuals.... It is a good game.
Only it lacks content.

I really can't be bothered to click away like mad man, not knowing when the next content is due, or if I am going insane and I am caught in some sort of loop.

Days fly by,.. and I am clueless.

There should be some sort of indicator, some agenda....

That is very annoying. Have I reached the end of current content (after that symposium at the Hospital, where you sleep with your sister on the same bed - no sex)?

Will there be incest here? Is there any sex yet?
Thank you for playing the game.
Really, I mean it.

Before this kind of criticisim though, I must remind you to read TONS of posts both here and on Patreon and especially the CHANGELOG, that explains very clearly what's present and what isn't at the current stage of development.

This is not a full release, this is an alpha game and therefore in development, and it will stay that way until ready. I also posted "When will the game be ready?" on Patreon to make perfectly clear to everyone that I'm not milking patrons and what you can expect from the final release.

Sorry if I seem a bit harsh, but to criticize about lack of informations about the current state of development... well no. :)

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Ok i erased everything, game/folder/old saves.
Then 0.0.4 and the hotfix, thus no crash but calendar error and at "Seattle" i did choose to eat with the doc...back home take a pic of sis and bang back to the restaurant having a dinner with the sister....cool i see it all that way :)
That's VERY strange 'cause I corrected that countless times. Can you tell me the exact date and size of the file "tts.rpy" in your "game" folder?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I found a Bug
After the Task with the Girl and her Brother the possibility to go to the massage disapears. (Saturday Mai 27)
How many money do you have? Massage parlour is not available if you have less than 50$.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Thank you for playing the game.
Really, I mean it.

Before this kind of criticisim though, I must remind you to read TONS of posts both here and on Patreon and especially the CHANGELOG, that explains very clearly what's present and what isn't at the current stage of development.

This is not a full release, this is an alpha game and therefore in development, and it will stay that way until ready. I also posted "When will the game be ready?" on Patreon to make perfectly clear to everyone that I'm not milking patrons and what you can expect from the final release.

Sorry if I seem a bit harsh, but to criticize about lack of informations about the current state of development... well no. :)
Totally understand that.

But can you at least put up an "You have reached the end for this version, please wait until next release"?
So I don't click on until the year 2030.

It is very annoying and frustrating.

But please continue.
Superb game.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Totally understand that.

But can you at least put up an "You have reached the end for this version, please wait until next release"?
So I don't click on until the year 2030.

It is very annoying and frustrating.

But please continue.
Superb game.
Thank you very much again, I'm glad you like my game.

I'm not trying to be an ass, believe me, but the changelog I mentioned clearly states: "The game will end on June 30th to prevent players to go further", so if you are able to go beyond June 30th that's a bug, if not the screen you mention IS present.

I chose June 30th because some player may skip the examination part (working at the clinic) for a very long time and then activate in-game events very late in the game, so to prevent some people to tell "WTF? There's no trip to seattle!!!!11!1!!!" I chose the end of month 2 to be safe.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Thanks. I found the bug (for the third time, it kept evading my attempts to kill it!).
Try this files overwriting the ones you checked earlier, it should address the problem ("should").
In Seattle in Hotel after you tickle her and she agrees o show you boobs and after you demand that she is naked and she leaves for the shower "before we do anything"..... is there any scene there? It seems to skip right to the phone call and then morning.

What gives?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
No, there isnt'. The scene is made intentionally that way to build up sexual tension between you and her. That could lead to more stuff in future updates. I chose to do that because I thought her story arc in the long term, spanning for the entire game (May to April). That also mean that you (the alpha testers) need to have a bit of patience with her :D

JessieTR

Jul 4, 2017
I just finished playing the game in its current state and I absolutely love it. It's got a few rough edges but the premise and the long-term focus on your content creation has me really looking forward to following its development!

A bug I found: I too had a period where the massage parlor was unavailable and I wasn't clear on exactly why. I had visited it daily testing the different sessions in escalating price to see what effect they had on the player and it was after the blowjob that they became unavailable for a period of time. At least a whole week, maybe longer (I kind of lost track of in-game time).

I also missed that there was no further content after 30th of July but the game went on anyways. I didn't get a text about no more content nor anything like that, but I did notice that when the first of August came and employee salary was going to be charged, the money didn't disappear from my bank account.

I absolutely loved the medical examinations and how accurate they were in terms of terminology and in giving feedback on what your choices and questions were to the patients. A fresh angle to what otherwise could just have been another visual novel/dating sim.

In regards to feedback for further improving the game, apart from adding more content (which you're obviously already working and planning for), I'd try and add a little more variation or random events in the other spots around town. I haven't checked your patreon site yet (but I'm definitely going to after I write this) so I don't know if you're already planning for it, but having something happen in the bar, gym or pool would definitely make them more interesting than having them affect a stat that is already very easy to max out. On that subject - charm is very easy to max out, sexual experience/skill is invisible to players, which might be a little frustrating (albeit realistic) never being completely sure of quite good you actually are in bed. :p Also, it'd be really nice being able to go to the park on an afternoon off-duty (and maybe having some ice-cream? *hint hint*).

On another note, I tried a few things but never could end the examination with the young girl and her older abusive brother without him leaving and taking her with him in a fuzz. It kind of broke my heart having them leave like that and not being able to help her in any substantial way. :( I really hope you're planning of adding some sort of follow-up to that in future story.

Also, the priest giving the main character a job offer of that type so quickly without knowing him or anything was very abrupt. Maybe writing in something that escalates to that level might be appropriate to make the transition a little more natural. Like, maybe having the priest see the main character oogling another person in the church or something and using the pervert angle to try and coerce him to do his job for him.

Anyways, this turned into a wall of text I had not planned on writing. I hope you take it as feedback that I really really enjoyed your game and hope you keep working on it! :D

Last random thoughts about the game aesthetics: the main character hair kind of bugged me. It looks too shiny or silvery grey, which contrasts to the color of his facial hair. Something weird going on with the hair shader. On a positive note, though - I absolutely love that the clothes on the female characters don't wrap around their boobs as if they were vacuum-sealed. I've played way too many games that looked like that here and It's making me wonder if there are 3D artists out there who actually don't understand how cloth and folds work. Kudos to you (either for making the characters better than average, or for using better-than-average pre-made assets!)

TL;DR: Game is good. About to go check on the patreon and probably become a patron.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
A priest absolving someone of their sins, is thee blasphemous problem Catholicism.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
@JessieTR thank you very much for your feedback, very appreciated. Almost everything you wrote is going to be added in the game (ice-cream, another round with Robyn's brother, longer Father Torque's intro, more variety etc.)

I'm working as fast as I can on almost everything, and if you visited my Patreon page you saw how much content I planned to add in the final release (because there will be an end to the game development, unlike many other projects around there). Unfortunately I'm alone in developing the game, at least until I can hire someone (and pay him of course) to help me, if ever.
So you'll definitely see A LOT of new content on every update (just check the changelog to get an idea), but we're talking about a game which, at the current rate of development, could take a couple years to be completed (I'm being very honest about this, I'm not milking patrons nor rushing things).

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
No, there isnt'. The scene is made intentionally that way to build up sexual tension between you and her. That could lead to more stuff in future updates. I chose to do that because I thought her story arc in the long term, spanning for the entire game (May to April). That also mean that you (the alpha testers) need to have a bit of patience with her :D
If that is the case, you could have done it in a more logical way instead of abruptly cutting off scenes where the player thinks it is some sort of a bug.

For example, they could get to that point, but she would only tease him and give him a reason for the future. Also she would adamantly give him reason to believe that THIS night, nothing is going to happen and that she is tired or something to that effect.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I read the script again and you're right there. Absolutely right. In 0.0.5 I will try to explain that better.

It looks like when I tried to solve a bug I abruptly closed the scene without noticing. I couldn't understand that from previous posts, so thanks for explaining this again to me. :)

Reactions: JessieTR

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I read the script again and you're right there. Absolutely right. In 0.0.5 I will try to explain that better.

It looks like when I tried to solve a bug I abruptly closed the scene without noticing. I couldn't understand that from previous posts, so thanks for explaining this again to me. :)
I appreciate that you are taking this criticism into consideration, for future update.

Thanks.

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Hmm in the hotel with sister I've gotten a kissing scene that leads to her taking a shower but no tickle/show boobs. Am I missing a trigger somewhere?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hmm in the hotel with sister I've gotten a kissing scene that leads to her taking a shower but no tickle/show boobs. Am I missing a trigger somewhere?
And the next 3-4 posts. :)

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Probably.

Don't worry, even if you tickle her pants off, there really is nothing happening that night.
Can give you my .

Reactions: Buffalo Fred
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes