3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
The official walkthrough up to release 0.0.10 will be available on Patreon for free starting tomorrow.

It was pre-released to 10$+ patrons on February 4th as a reward for their support and the updated version is available each month with the latest game info.

I'm posting the free one a couple days earlier here. Enjoy it :)

If you wish to support the game's development feel free to use any means you wish, you can find not only Patreon but also Paypal and itch.io on my website

Thank you very much, it's an hard work believe me, but seeing your appreciation of the game pays for all of it :)

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
The official walkthrough up to release 0.0.10 will be available on Patreon for free starting tomorrow.

It was pre-released to 10$+ patrons on February 4th as a reward for their support and the updated version is available each month with the latest game info.

If you wish to support the game's development feel free to use any means you wish, you can find not only Patreon but also Paypal and itch.io on my website

Thank you very much, it's an hard work believe me, but seeing your appreciation of the game pays for all of it :)
Thank You!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok I just went and did all 4 ways of the Festival with sister/cousin and for the most points is going to the beach and choosing the best loving choice.

Beach = 24
Shop = 23
Movie = 11
Hot dog's 18

Yeorman

Apr 28, 2018

nice work THX

omegaX

Nov 2, 2017
@omegaX This little program does it for you plus a few other things like activating the roll back options if needed.

Its only for Ren'PY games and it will also extract the CG's for you if you want to see them.
Thank you very much :)

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
did anyone have the same problems? i make everythink to become cool with erika. now after a date in the spa begins a GIANT bug. erika is naked(text only) then she ask me if she need a reason to have sex with her man. and after i klicked have sex BOOM. there is Rita naked on my bed and i think so WTF i dont know what to think XD i mean this is 100% a bug pls take care of it or watch it

ok after the 1. sex scene it become even more worse XD Erika lies naked on the ground in the bathroom or somethink like that(just text again) After i decide to have sex with her it becomes again rita and i think again wtf XD

and again... not it become annyoing. letz see what happening next

ok after having 3 times sex with Rita in a row i just go sleep. and thats it XD i think its a realy big bug. just to let u know that :) but at all its still one of the best games i ever played

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
did anyone have the same problems? i make everythink to become cool with erika. now after a date in the spa begins a GIANT bug. erika is naked(text only) then she ask me if she need a reason to have sex with her man. and after i klicked have sex BOOM. there is Rita naked on my bed and i think so WTF i dont know what to think XD i mean this is 100% a bug pls take care of it or watch it

ok after the 1. sex scene it become even more worse XD Erika lies naked on the ground in the bathroom or somethink like that(just text again) After i decide to have sex with her it becomes again rita and i think again wtf XD

ok after having 3 times sex with Rita in a row i just go sleep. and thats it XD i think its a realy big bug. just to let u know that :) but at all its still one of the best games i ever played
Yes that is a known bug and will be fixed in the next version.

Reactions: mespidey

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
View attachment 73727
Overview:

"As the name suggests this is a game where you will be impersonating a medical doctor who works and manages a small clinic in a small town. The style is that of a visual novel, but it has elements of an RPG (choices WILL matter as you progress into the story. Plus it will feature an inventory management), of a simulation and of management. You will meet many characters, not just the patients (which are all scripted and each one will be dateable) but also staff members, occasional acquaintances and more. You will earn money for each visit and with that you'll have to pay your staff and medical instruments. More instruments will unlock more patients (Dermatology, Pediatrics, Gynecology, etc. etc.). Of course the game will feature sex and nudity. But you won't be able to just fuck everything that moves, because you could scare patients away and the clinic could close due to debts. Being a doctor, though, is a good way to make people undress, but that depends on the purpose of the exam, the patient's trust in you and even their mood."​

Extensive Overview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 30-04-2018
Developer/Publisher: - - - - -
Censorship
: None
Version: 0.0.13
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Roadmap to the final release:

Changelog:

Download:
v0.13 REP [Random Exam Project]
- - -

More patients, more exams, but might be buggy.

Compressed Version (178Mb):

Thanks to @bossapplesauce for the compressed version.

Cheats:

Hi guys i just downloaded and intalled it getting alot or errors in script game will not run

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/rep_children_female.rpy", line 2310: if statement expects a non-empty block.
if randomillness == 45:
^

File "game/rep_children_female.rpy", line 2694: if statement expects a non-empty block.
if randomillness == 45:
^

File "game/rep_children_female.rpy", line 3605: if statement expects a non-empty block.
if randomillness == 20:
^

File "game/rep_children_female.rpy", line 3606: if statement expects a non-empty block.
if randomillness == 21:
^

File "game/rep_children_female.rpy", line 3607: if statement expects a non-empty block.
if randomillness == 23:
^

File "game/rep_children_female.rpy", line 3608: if statement expects a non-empty block.
if randomillness == 25:
^

File "game/rep_children_female.rpy", line 3614: if statement expects a non-empty block.
if randomillness == 27:
^

File "game/rep_children_female.rpy", line 3625: if statement expects a non-empty block.
if randomillness == 32:
^

File "game/rep_children_female.rpy", line 3631: if statement expects a non-empty block.
if randomillness == 34:
^

File "game/rep_children_female.rpy", line 3632: if statement expects a non-empty block.
if randomillness == 35:
^

File "game/rep_children_female.rpy", line 3633: if statement expects a non-empty block.
if randomillness == 38:
^

File "game/rep_children_female.rpy", line 3639: if statement expects a non-empty block.
if randomillness == 41:
^

File "game/rep_children_female.rpy", line 3645: if statement expects a non-empty block.
if randomillness == 45:
^

File "game/rep_children_female.rpy", line 3651: if statement expects a non-empty block.
if randomillness == 50:
^

File "game/rep_children_female.rpy", line 3652: if statement expects a non-empty block.
if randomillness == 52:
^

File "game/rep_children_female.rpy", line 3653: if statement expects a non-empty block.
if randomillness == 53:
^

File "game/rep_children_female.rpy", line 3752: if statement expects a non-empty block.
if randomillness == 20:
^

File "game/rep_children_female.rpy", line 3767: if statement expects a non-empty block.
if randomillness == 25:
^

File "game/rep_children_female.rpy", line 3789: if statement expects a non-empty block.
if randomillness == 30:
^

File "game/rep_children_female.rpy", line 3811: if statement expects a non-empty block.
if randomillness == 35:
^

File "game/rep_children_female.rpy", line 3826: if statement expects a non-empty block.
if randomillness == 41:
^

File "game/rep_children_female.rpy", line 3856: if statement expects a non-empty block.
if randomillness == 52:
^

File "game/rep_children_female.rpy", line 3858: if statement expects a non-empty block.
if randomillness == 53:
^

File "game/rep_children_female.rpy", line 3935: if statement expects a non-empty block.
if randomillness == 16:
^

File "game/rep_children_female.rpy", line 3941: if statement expects a non-empty block.
if randomillness == 20:
^

File "game/rep_children_female.rpy", line 3942: if statement expects a non-empty block.
if randomillness == 21:
^

File "game/rep_children_female.rpy", line 3943: if statement expects a non-empty block.
if randomillness == 23:
^

File "game/rep_children_female.rpy", line 3954: if statement expects a non-empty block.
if randomillness == 27:
^

File "game/rep_children_female.rpy", line 3961: if statement expects a non-empty block.
if randomillness == 30:
^

File "game/rep_children_female.rpy", line 4120: if statement expects a non-empty block.
if randomillness == 20:
^

File "game/rep_children_female.rpy", line 4149: if statement expects a non-empty block.
if randomillness == 27:
^

File "game/undress_dispatcher.rpy", line 1697: end of line expected.
imagebutton auto "ui/2_%s.png" xpos 10 ypos 80 action ui.ChoiceJump("generic_1_undress_2", "generic_1_undress_2", location=None, block_all=None) focus_mask True tooltip("{color=#FFFFFF}Take off shirt")
^

File "game/undress_dispatcher.rpy", line 1699: end of line expected.
imagebutton auto "ui/3_%s.png" xpos 10 ypos 180 action ui.ChoiceJump("generic_1_undress_3", "generic_1_undress_3", location=None, block_all=None) focus_mask True tooltip("{color=#FFFFFF}Take off pants")
^

File "game/undress_dispatcher.rpy", line 1701: end of line expected.
imagebutton auto "ui/4_%s.png" xpos 10 ypos 280 action ui.ChoiceJump("generic_1_undress_4", "generic_1_undress_4", location=None, block_all=None) focus_mask True tooltip("{color=#FFFFFF}Take off shirt and pants")
^

File "game/undress_dispatcher.rpy", line 1703: end of line expected.
imagebutton auto "ui/5_%s.png" xpos 10 ypos 380 action ui.ChoiceJump("generic_1_undress_5", "generic_1_undress_5", location=None, block_all=None) focus_mask True tooltip("{color=#FFFFFF}Take off shirt and bra")
^

File "game/undress_dispatcher.rpy", line 1705: end of line expected.
imagebutton auto "ui/6_%s.png" xpos 10 ypos 480 action ui.ChoiceJump("generic_1_undress_6", "generic_1_undress_6", location=None, block_all=None) focus_mask True tooltip("{color=#FFFFFF}Take off shirt, pants and bra")
^

File "game/undress_dispatcher.rpy", line 1707: end of line expected.
imagebutton auto "ui/7_%s.png" xpos 10 ypos 580 action ui.ChoiceJump("generic_1_undress_7", "generic_1_undress_7", location=None, block_all=None) focus_mask True tooltip("{color=#FFFFFF}Take off everything")
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Sat May 05 01:30:18 2018

ok900

Jun 16, 2017
Money = denaro_totale = xxx (xxx = amount you want).
charm = xxx
fitness = xxx
knowledge = xxx
sexperience = xxx
fame = xxx
integrity = xxx
siscug_turst = xxx (trust of sister)
patientname_trust = xxx

Replace patientname with the first name of the person you're examining.

All of these are listed several time in this thread.

ADD: Added integrity to the list.
how do i start the console commands

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hi guys i just downloaded and intalled it getting alot or errors in script game will not run
That's fairly impossible since it was never reported and that's something that won't start the game at all.
From the errors it looks like you have a very different version from the one that was available. Since 0.0.13 is not available to non-patrons I can't help you with the release posted here (I don't know if it has missing files or whatever causes the issue).

I recommend you to unzip the game on a completely different folder (a completely new one) and deleting all saved games then restart the game.

Sorry but I can't offer help to non-official releases, not because I don't want to but because since they're not made by me I can't check them properly. :(

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

This are the two fast fixes to reported bugs, they also fix that one. Just unzip them in the game folder overwriting older files. I can help you with that one since it's a bug of my own release so I can solve it :)

Apply both fixes ("A" first then "B")

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how do i start the console commands
This nice little program will do it for you

Unpack it and place a copy in the main game folder then double click on it and chose #3 hit enter and your done, then in game hit shift and o and it will open it up for you.

This will work for all RenPY games.

Please read all info on the program before using it.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
That's fairly impossible since it was never reported and that's something that won't start the game at all.
From the errors it looks like you have a very different version from the one that was available. Since 0.0.13 is not available to non-patrons I can't help you with the release posted here (I don't know if it has missing files or whatever causes the issue).

I recommend you to unzip the game on a completely different folder (a completely new one) and deleting all saved games then restart the game.

Sorry but I can't offer help to non-official releases, not because I don't want to but because since they're not made by me I can't check them properly. :(
Hi i did what you said to try and i mite have found why i downloaded the ziped file this time and bam no errors so i tried the larger file again for fun and bang the errors were back mite be that the first download was corrupt some how so i redownloaded the large file again and no more errors Thank You Vary much.

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

ok900

Jun 16, 2017
This nice little program will do it for you

Unpack it and place a copy in the main game folder then double click on it and chose #3 hit enter and your done, then in game hit shift and o and it will open it up for you.

This will work for all RenPY games.

Please read all info on the program before using it.
Thenx

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This are the two fast fixes to reported bugs, they also fix that one. Just unzip them in the game folder overwriting older files. I can help you with that one since it's a bug of my own release so I can solve it :)

Apply both fixes ("A" first then "B")
Remember folks this is only for v.13 and both files are needed.

Could one of you nice mods please post a link to the first post for this with the info its only for v.13 and the fixes will be in the next update.
@QwertyBam @wep @TCMS @Thelmage @Ryahn

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes