3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

Faith Blakesleed is the 2nd patient of the upcoming update "Shady Business" coming out next Thursday for 20$+ patrons.

I believe she's one of the cutest characters in the game yet and I like her so much that I'll develop her story a little in the next updates as well.

Coming to the clinic along with her sister after trying to overdose herself after her boyfriend dumped her via whatsapp, Faith will need to find new strenght in his hearth and renew her trust in the opposite gender.

And it's up to you as her General Practitioner to give her the tools to do so.

Faith's exam will be available only if you hired Dr. Borelli in your clinic, but in this update the exam will play regardless of her presence since I want you to play and test it :)

What do you think about Faith? Isn't she soooo cute?

David87

Mar 21, 2018

Faith Blakesleed is the 2nd patient of the upcoming update "Shady Business" coming out next Thursday for 20$+ patrons.

I believe she's one of the cutest characters in the game yet and I like her so much that I'll develop her story a little in the next updates as well.

Coming to the clinic along with her sister after trying to overdose herself after her boyfriend dumped her via whatsapp, Faith will need to find new strenght in his hearth and renew her trust in the opposite gender.

And it's up to you as her General Practitioner to give her the tools to do so.

Faith's exam will be available only if you hired Dr. Borelli in your clinic, but in this update the exam will play regardless of her presence since I want you to play and test it :)

What do you think about Faith? Isn't she soooo cute?
Say what Bruni? :rolleyes: Sister/cousin is the cutest character! No one comes close to her. :extremelyhappy:;)

Reactions: botc76 and a1fox3

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Say what Bruni? :rolleyes: Sister/cousin is the cutest character! No one comes close to her. :extremelyhappy:;)
Eheheheh, I'm personally more fond of Erika, if it was for my own taste :)

@Bruni Multimedia hello. I'm curious, in which release of this game will be available in Russian? In the menu for selection, it is, but the icon is not active yet.
It will be available in every language you see in the options screen.
However, since a game so big will take many costs to be translated, I'll start working on translations only after I reach the 3000$ goal on Patreon. I have no choice as I want to pay whoever works for me, even if he doesn't want to.
That's because since I earn money from this game and from other's work I feel compelled to reward them for their own part in the project.

The game is about slightly less than 1/3 completed and so far it has:

31,361 dialogue blocks, containing 313,787 words and 1,751,202 characters

This Game sounds very intressting. I'll give it a try :D
Thank you. I hope you'll enjoy it.
Please note that the above links are not checked by me and might contain issues that I can't control. The official release is available at in the download section :)

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I'd better stick to the Patreon goal since it also means that money people give me are actually used not just for myself but for the actual development of the game (you won't believe how many money I spend each month on Daz3d stuff as I don't want to pirate their stuff either, since they are also contributing in letting me keep this job).

ThomasHardy

Apr 15, 2018
I started playing the game yesterday. I have noticed that when doing examinations I ask the patient to take certain clothes off and they say ok? Then nothing happens? What am I missing?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I started playing the game yesterday. I have noticed that when doing examinations I ask the patient to take certain clothes off and they say ok? Then nothing happens? What am I missing?
Did you unpack the game?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
As I wrote in the private message I need more informations about this issue since it has never been reported. Which exam was it? What did you ask to take off? Which version are you playing? Where did you downloaded it?

Please note that I'm not responsible for bugs or crashes that are proper of the versions linked here as they are not official. This is not because I don't want to help with leaked releases, but because I do not know the file structure, nor if they have any changes in the code or even if they are virus-free (can't take responsibility over something which is not mine).

If you wish to play the latest official release download it from , there are not many missing contents from the pre-releases and they are updated each month themselves. :)

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

Meet John Morden - Patient #36​

Upcoming release will have you play the examination of John Morden, an average guy who was brought to the clinic by the police after he was caught screaming nonsense in the streets at night.

Assisted by Dr. Borelli (if you hired her of course) you will need to assess the cause of John's claims that "Shadows are coming" and understand if his condition is a mental illness or is caused by drug abuse.

Or maybe the shadows are indeed coming! The update name is "Shady Business" after all!

This examination was requested by a 30$+ patron as per his reward, and it was rather fun to develop it. Support the game and choose your own examination, you may create almost anything you wish!

0.0.14 will be out for 20$ patrons on May 16th!

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Meet Merlin - Patient #34

The last to be introduced but the first to be met in the upcoming update is Merlin. A guy in his mid-thirties and father of two children, he comes to the clinic after coming back from a field trip in Spain.

Facing the consequences of a badly-treated stomach infection, Merlin will need specific care and urgent treatment.

However, you might also decide not to help him right away and to blackmail him instead. After all who'd want an investigation for drug abuse in their house? Will he agree to give you money and sexual favours or will you pledge the Hippocratic Oath and treat him like a true professional?

"I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth, but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person's family and economic stability. My responsibility includes these related problems, if I am to care adequately for the sick. "

rfptricio

Jul 1, 2017
I've been playing the 0.13 version. How does my character get a roommate? Can't seem to find the interaction that triggers it. Also, is there a way for me to check out the relationship values I have with the different characters?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've been playing the 0.13 version. How does my character get a roommate? Can't seem to find the interaction that triggers it. Also, is there a way for me to check out the relationship values I have with the different characters?
There is only one you can track and that is sister/cousin all others really don't matter because it is easy to get them high enough to be your GF without trying.
Rita takes about 10-20 dates and remember what she tells you about herself.
Right now it takes about the same amount of time to get any of them to live with you.
There is a walkthrough in this thread for the GF routes.

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

Rumplewalrus

Jul 15, 2017
I've hit a point in my playthrough where the game just ends and sends me back to the start menu. Is that normal?

So far I haven't managed to have sex with anyone but the married doctor you meet at the conference, and of course nothing is really rendered for that. But otherwise my character is completely maxed out on everything.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've hit a point in my playthrough where the game just ends and sends me back to the start menu. Is that normal?

So far I haven't managed to have sex with anyone but the married doctor you meet at the conference, and of course nothing is really rendered for that. But otherwise my character is completely maxed out on everything.
My post just before yours has the link for all girl friends walkthrough.

Kiko is easy all you got to do is look in her phone and copy the pic's and she will take you to her room and you can have sex with the virgin.
Rita you just have to do a lot of dates and remember what she tells you.
Yes Elisa is very easy also just have dinner with her instead of sister/cousin and pay for dinner and follow her and cum inside and she gets pregnant, only one so far that does. (That we know of.)

Never did the Erika path or the couple, both are not my forte.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

The game ends around September 10th, but unless you're skipping dialogues it also tells you it's about to end.
Of course that's because the game is still under development.

If you noticed the game abruptly ends earlier than September 10th please tell me exactly when it exits to the main menu because it might be not intended. :)

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

NEW CODEX FOR PATIENTS

Today I want you to introduce how the Codex about patients will look from now on. This modification is already present in 0.0.14, however you can't access it from the Codex Interface but only by the hyperlink "Medical Record" while talking to Erika.

Once it's completed (it might take a little time since we already have 36 patients to work on out of about 100) you'll be able to select the patient you want to see from a graphic interface and then view their infos, picture and history.

You can notice some new informations as well, they are part of a new gameplay feature I'm adding and that's for now on internal testing only. News about it will come in a few weeks.

I also put the corrisponding height and weight in feet and pounds, to meet the standards of people who aren't used to use centimetres and kilograms.

I hope you'll enjoy this and the other news I'm sharing with you. It's a pleasure working on General Practitioner, I hope it's a pleasure to play it as well :)

Reactions: partanen and a1fox3
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes