3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

Anniversary Edition NSFW special exam preview

Here are two pictures of the upcoming involving Elisa and Erika which will be released next week.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The anniversary Exam will be available for three months to ALL patrons regardless of their pledge. Of course since this exam is tied to release 0.0.14 and above you will need 0.0.14 update to play it, meaning you'll have to wait its public or tier-linked release to access it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

10$+ patron's release is scheduled for May 23rd.
5$+ patron's release is scheduled for May 31st
Public release is scheduled in the second half of June.

Thank you for your support! I hope you'll enjoy the special examination!

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
You're right, I keep forgetting about that, it's so minor that I always ignore the memorandum I put a while ago :D

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Public 0.0.13 download is available!

Hi guys! If you haven't tried 0.0.13's release now you can do it for free!

You can play all three new exams introduced in 0.0.13 as well as a new story chapter involving Rita and your relationship with her!

Please note that the game is SAVEGAME COMPATIBLE only with the latest public 0.0.11 release. If you have an older savegame you'll need to restart the game.

If you feel the hurry to reach the new chapter you can use the "Skip to the Update" feature of course!

Have fun. Thank you for enjoying and downloading my game. :)

The game is available:

This is the official download of the game, so it could contain fixes and additions that the links in the first page don't have. If you wish to download the game's latest public build consider to do it from the sources above. That's because I can check the game's bugs and improve it better this way. Thanks!

BadTime69

Sep 1, 2017
Can someone let me know if I'm doing something wrong because I can't get past the medical glossary portion of the codex.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone let me know if I'm doing something wrong because I can't get past the medical glossary portion of the codex.
Its being rework and you can still get access to what you need on the patience log only at this time.
When you get a new patience and look at there records it will be there, no access to it at this time any other way.
Maybe this next update will unlock it again, just have to wait and see.

Reactions: BadTime69

BadTime69

Sep 1, 2017
Its being rework and you can still get access to what you need on the patience log only at this time.
When you get a new patience and look at there records it will be there, no access to it at this time any other way.
Maybe this next update will unlock it again, just have to wait and see.
Ah ok thanks for the reply.

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
can you guys post the walkthrough for 0.0.13....im stuck..

even better if you guys can post here if i can make erika my gf/roommate

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

• Do you like Italian cooking?
  • Would you like to surprise your partner/parent/relative with a simple yet tasty 100% italian dinner?
  • Are you curious about what Italians really eat inside their houses every day?
If you answered "Yeah" to one of those questions then my wife's blog is what you're looking for!

Sara's Homemade Italian Recipes - Made with Love is a new Patreon page where my wife Sara will post real italian recipes, the very meals we eat at home!

If you wish take a look at the first post: "LASAGNE WITH MEAT SAUCE", a first course from Bologna, Emilia Romagna which is also one of my favourites!

Share the page with whoever you think is interested in Italian cooking. This is not a blog for experts, it's a homemade blog for people who cook for their families each day. :)

Follow the page if you like and... BUON APPETITO!

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Improving the Management Experience

Today I'm going to show you a hint of what's coming for the management experience in General Practitioner.

In future updates you will have the opportunity to manage the clinic even further by hiring the proper staff to perform duties for you when you're doing something else, being it going to the hospital or to the gym or whatever pleases you.

An hiring interface will show all available candidates for a job opportunity and will also show some stats which will reflect on the actual gameplay.

You will be able to hire a "Head Nurse", more nurses, Doctors (like you already did with Borelli, Kaplan or Poulsen) but even administration personnel, technicians and specialized ob/gyn personnel, each with a distinctive ID-card color like many hospitals do to recognize who's what.

The management will improve over the updates as this is a mid-range development goal, but I believe that will give plenty of fun to the overall experience. While some characters will be just "dummies" for automatic tasks, other you'll be able to interact with and even flirt with (the doctos IS a Casanova after all :))

What do you think about this new planned feature?

Looking forward to hear your impressions, over the next few weeks I'll also tell you about the various stats and how they will influence gameplay.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Improving the Management Experience

Today I'm going to show you a hint of what's coming for the management experience in General Practitioner.

In future updates you will have the opportunity to manage the clinic even further by hiring the proper staff to perform duties for you when you're doing something else, being it going to the hospital or to the gym or whatever pleases you.

An hiring interface will show all available candidates for a job opportunity and will also show some stats which will reflect on the actual gameplay.

You will be able to hire a "Head Nurse", more nurses, Doctors (like you already did with Borelli, Kaplan or Poulsen) but even administration personnel, technicians and specialized ob/gyn personnel, each with a distinctive ID-card color like many hospitals do to recognize who's what.

The management will improve over the updates as this is a mid-range development goal, but I believe that will give plenty of fun to the overall experience. While some characters will be just "dummies" for automatic tasks, other you'll be able to interact with and even flirt with (the doctos IS a Casanova after all :))

What do you think about this new planned feature?

Looking forward to hear your impressions, over the next few weeks I'll also tell you about the various stats and how they will influence gameplay.
It looks very nice but if the game ends in just 1 year of play there's not going to be very much to managed.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

Releasing this month with an update to 0.0.14 are pool random events. They will be a series of minigames, the first of which you can see up there, where you will face opponents to gain money, stamina, charm or else while betting money or fame in return.
In the first minigame you will face someone who challenges you to a swim resistance race. Your challenger will be randomly chosen and the difficulty level will change from very easy to very hard.

You will have a pool (!) of 13 Stamina Points to use to regain some fatigue, but higher rewards will come with higher stamina points left at the end of the game, meaning it would be a wasteful victory if you use every of them.

A new achievement will also unlock if you beat the harder challenger without using any stamina point. While it will be a very hard one to get you'll get much satisfaction from gaining it, I'm sure of that.

Keep following me for further updates about Pool Random Events!

Releasing this month with an update to 0.0.14 are pool random events. They will be a series of minigames, the first of which you can see up there, where you will face opponents to gain money, stamina, charm or else while betting money or fame in return.
In the first minigame you will face someone who challenges you to a swim resistance race. Your challenger will be randomly chosen and the difficulty level will change from very easy to very hard.

You will have a pool (!) of 13 Stamina Points to use to regain some fatigue, but higher rewards will come with higher stamina points left at the end of the game, meaning it would be a wasteful victory if you use every of them.

A new achievement will also unlock if you beat the harder challenger without using any stamina point. While it will be a very hard one to get you'll get much satisfaction from gaining it, I'm sure of that.

Keep following me for further updates about Pool Random Events!

Reactions: GaveMyHeartAway

Rezu

Apr 17, 2018
I recall you mentioned sex scenes in the clinic was in the works in a blog post a while back. Is this still something that is on the roadmap?

I only ask as one patient in particular seems really eager to strip and it is a shame is builds up to nothing. Hopefully a few more exhibitionists are planned ;)

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I recall you mentioned sex scenes in the clinic was in the works in a blog post a while back. Is this still something that is on the roadmap?

I only ask as one patient in particular seems really eager to strip and it is a shame is builds up to nothing. Hopefully a few more exhibitionists are planned ;)
Yeah, that will take a longer work but it's definitely still up! And not only exhibitionist, you'll be able to also blackmail and convince them to! One of 0.0.14 patients, Merlin (I know, he's a male so he won't tick everyone), can be blackmailed to give the MC a blowjob if he doesn't want to be reported to social services, for example.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

Yesterday I told you about the first minigame added to the pool. Today I'll show you the 2nd one, which will have the doctor (blue) race against five different opponents.

You will use the "A" and "D" Keys to have the doctor swim towards the goal (the black line). Winning will grant you a new achievement, $500 and will increase your clinic's fame by 5.

Losing will have you lose $500 and lose your clinic's fame by 5.

The race is not mandatory of course and can be skipped by those who don't want to play the minigame. In time, if you will like this minigame I can even improve it by adding different players or even characters-related ones (think about challenging Erika, Father Torque, pregnant Elisa, Max Poulsen etc...

Thank you for following the game's updates. Both the minigames AND the Anniversary Update will be available in a few days, before the end of the month of course! I just need to test a couple things first.

Be safe and healthy,

Rezu

Apr 17, 2018
Yeah, that will take a longer work but it's definitely still up! And not only exhibitionist, you'll be able to also blackmail and convince them to! One of 0.0.14 patients, Merlin (I know, he's a male so he won't tick everyone), can be blackmailed to give the MC a blowjob if he doesn't want to be reported to social services, for example.
Not my thing for sure in this specific case, but good to know the idea and framework is still alive!

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

Hi guys!

Today I'm announcing next month's update for the game, nicknamed "The Higher - The Fewer", which will feature a lot of things!

* Explore your relationship with either Vanessa and/or Aaron, following your choices in the last chapters. Be warned though that something doesn't seem to be as it looks!

* Your relative story will also continue as it will intertwine with this one. As your mother sent you away from home as a kid, you'll now discover why she did that and this could move your relationship with your relative in new ways. This story will continue if you chose her to live with you in the past chapters.

* Three new medical exams, which will be chosen by you with a poll I'm about to post in a few days!

* Random Examinations Project: Teenagers with many brand new examinations and images!

* More modifications to User Interface to improve the game even more!

Release dates:

* June 16th for 20$+ patrons
* June 24th for 10$+ patrons
* June 30th for 5$+ patrons
* Mid/Late July for free

Thank you for your envaluable support! I hope you'll have much fun with the game!

Reactions: David87 and a1fox3
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes