3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

elinlux

Dec 19, 2017
Game works just fine for me other than not able to do the new pool mini game.

Which link did you use and double check that you unpacked the game then double click on the exe to start it up.
Everything works fine without unren, but when i use unren to extract all then shows error, and i'm too lazy to play without cheats :D

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@Bruni Multimedia I just played vs 0.14 and got a BSOD.
Win 7 machine, new game in examination mode. I first examined a couple of teenagers uding the dice. After that I selected a character. I do use the scroll back function if I made a wrong choice. During the examination I got the BSOD.
We need to know the code or reason given by windows for the bsod. It pays to write down or save any and all BSOD errors given. When it reboots, it might be a good idea to read the crash dump files.
I had one while playing The Twist last week.. Didn't know my drivers needed updating (I routinely update programs but somehow my notifications were fucked (Win 10)). It crashed and gave me an error. So I looked it up and found the dump file... Windows called for a file my driver didn't have and crash! Updating graphics driver worked!
The only reason I got to the bottom of this issue was while it blue screened, I wrote down the error (or you can ss with your phone). It rebooted and I was already on my laptop checking out the error. When it finished rebooting, I looked at the Event Viewer and it confirmed my suspicion. FIXED!

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
It seems broken to me.

Also on that stupid Kiko shit, I left her underwear on and did not do anything other than turn her phone off and got the 5k bonus for it because that early in the game you need money.
I don't even like her even though she is the first one you can fuck in this game.
Now I get the shit beat out of my MC because I am suppose to have done something with her phone. This is bull shit to be forced into this shit that you never did.
Try the attached file, it works fine on my machine but I noticed it abruptly ends after the event, maybe the two things are linked? Let me know.

As for Kiko, what you describe should move you to the "Purity" path, you shouldn't be supposed to do anything except meeting Mr. Xhuan and Kiko outside of the clinic...

This is the dialogue that should happen if you didn't blackmail her:

MX "Kiko told me how you brought her cell phone back to our house a few weeks ago..."
Kx "You were so nice back then!"
m "I only did what I thought was right!"
MX "Yeah, and you didn't try to profit from that situation. I know many people who would've blackmailed her for much less."
m "I like to think I'm better than that."
MX "Indeed. So, I wanted to thank you personally. I was right in supporting your application to this clinic."

Any chance for a Mac demo?
You can download the latest free Mac release (0.0.13) on , itch.io or indiedb as usual :)

Reactions: kcoope89

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia How close are you sticking to the roadmap that was posted in page 94?
No complaints or anything just curious at how accurate that post is to the future contents especially the character arcs.
Main objectives are on par.
Side objectives are almost on par, even though I added MANY more things that aren't listed in the roadmap.

Keep in mind that I'm working by myself and that sometimes I have to prioritize certain aspects of the game or re-do them from scratch (this is why the game is in alpha stage of development and not on Steam yet).

The only things you can be sure I release each month are three medical exams and one major story chapter, focusing on the character on the roadmap (and sometimes not only that, since 0.0.15 will include sister/cousin too, even if she won't be the protagonist of the update.

@Bruni Multimedia I just played vs 0.14 and got a BSOD.
Win 7 machine, new game in examination mode. I first examined a couple of teenagers uding the dice. After that I selected a character. I do use the scroll back function if I made a wrong choice. During the examination I got the BSOD.
Like muttdoggy said, it would help to post the log.
Consider that I'm using Ren'Py with nothing in particular added to it, so it's pretty unusual to get a BSOD while playing the game. If you try to follow mutt's advice though it might help :)

Reactions: Shadowcrow

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia

Got the file and started a new playthrough without Kiko taken off any clothes and returned her phone without looking, got 0 for the exam and 5k for the phone from her.

Off to test the pool mini game and still waiting on the jerk to show up.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Everything works fine without unren, but when i use unren to extract all then shows error, and i'm too lazy to play without cheats :D
Start up the game let it do the logs then exit then use unren on it and you should be good to go.

Scrichta

Nov 26, 2017
Money = denaro_totale = xxx (xxx = amount you want).
charm = xxx
fitness = xxx
knowledge = xxx
sexperience = xxx
fame = xxx
integrity = xxx
siscug_trust = xxx (trust of sister)
patientname_trust = xxx

Replace patientname with the first name of the person you're examining.

All of these are listed several time in this thread.

ADD: Added integrity to the list.

I found another useful one, for "random patients"; the heart (Comfort Level) :
patientname_ctrust = xxx

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia

Sorry the fix did not work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And.

This time the game crash again after rollback to chose no at the pool race game then went to sleep then crash.
It would not let me copy it in game but the log is there.

It allow after ignore again to play on.

I am sorry but after every transition I get error pops up and I can ignore it but its no fun that way, this fix maybe did it to me and I will take it out and see what happens.

Reactions: Scrichta

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I found another useful one, for "random patients"; the heart (Comfort Level) :
patientname_ctrust = xxx
I will add it to the list and put in I have not tried it yet, once I try it I will remove the warning for it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia
Your uploaded fix was for the pool mini game 1 and its the 2 one that is screwed up or so I think its #2, you have to use a and d to move forward for the win and once you hit the black line is when it screws up.

After taken out your fix I no longer have the crashing on transition and the game plays as it should but for that pool mini game.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Why "Rita Maxwell" use the name which i choose at beginning? lul
I really don't know. Other that it was never reported earlier the game code clearly calls for her character as "Speaker"

@Bruni Multimedia
Your uploaded fix was for the pool mini game 1 and its the 2 one that is screwed up or so I think its #2, you have to use a and d to move forward for the win and once you hit the black line is when it screws up.

After taken out your fix I no longer have the crashing on transition and the game plays as it should but for that pool mini game.
The fix was for #2 and it should address an issue where the game crashed after you ended the race.
I have no idea about the UTF-8 error, never saw it on ren'py, I shall try to post that on Lemmasoft Forum and see what they can tell me about it.

Of course, it works like a charm on both my computers. :(

Oh BTW the cheat won't work:
there are 2 different variables for comfort level:
patientname_trust = 0 which is numeric
patientname_ctrust = "STANDARD" where "c" stands for Character

The "ctrust" gets a value when "trust" is checked, which happens often but not always in the game. So you should work on "trust" rather than "ctrust" if you want to cheat the comfort level.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia

Crashing on transition was a Ren'Py issue solved by Renpytom recently. The game should be up-to-date with that. Have you installed it on a completely new directory, just in case? That's because I wouldn't want that some older renpy files were conflicting... (I really don't know if that's even possible, I use standard ren'py transitions so I wouldn't know)

Scrichta

Nov 26, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia

Sorry the fix did not work.

And.

This time the game crash again after rollback to chose no at the pool race game then went to sleep then crash.
It would not let me copy it in game but the log is there.

It allow after ignore again to play on.

I am sorry but after every transition I get error pops up and I can ignore it but its no fun that way, this fix maybe did it to me and I will take it out and see what happens.

Same thing just happened to me, and after that, any time I went anywhere, I got error screen.

Ignoring once or twice allows me to continue, but I have to do this every time. Also it often warps me to some different zone where something different is happening :

1. Trying again and again just gave same results.
2. Seems game gets corrupted after this even if I rollback and go do something else
3. if I win, I get crash screen, if I lose though, the minigame ends but then next screen is with Franklin in teh infirmary????

edit

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

This next one is what I get after bug at pool, if I choose "rollback" or "ignore" I then get new scene and/or this :

I used console to cheat, in my experience, when this sort of thing happens with this sort of game, it's usually because the user cheated "too much" or "badly". What do you think?

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
Too little content to really download, hopefully this won't be abonded like so many other games.

If you really want I could upload it to mega.

Well since I am new I will upload just to say hi to the community:p

This should work first time uploading to mega so please let me now if its works or not

Yeah that link is dead now

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hi, how do you enter the console for the cheat code? can't find in the previous page. Thx :)
What just 1 page back from your post is what you needed, sheeesss some just can't take the time to look.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Crashing on transition was a Ren'Py issue solved by Renpytom recently. The game should be up-to-date with that. Have you installed it on a completely new directory, just in case? That's because I wouldn't want that some older renpy files were conflicting... (I really don't know if that's even possible, I use standard ren'py transitions so I wouldn't know)
I just downloaded your game and started playing today so if its bad then the upload is bad.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The game was running fine except for the pool race that you need to use the "a" and "d" key to move and once you hit the black line it would crash, once I put your fix in after I tried the pool race again it crash and every time I need to go to the next screen it would crash again.
Now I remove your fix and I don't get that no more I just need to say no to the pool race to play the game.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes