3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm curious, but how do you open up the console on version 13?
You put this little program in the main folder and double click and chose #3 and hit enter then when you play you either hit shift D or shift O, D will give you whats what and O will open the console.
Just read about it and it will do more than just that.

Opps forgot to put the link.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP!
*There's a file called 0014_FF_1 in the there.. seems to be either a bugfix or an older version of some of the .rpyc files. I did not touch it and left it in there.*

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Updated OP!
*There's a file called 0014_FF_1 in the there.. seems to be either a bugfix or an older version of some of the .rpyc files. I did not touch it and left it in there.*
Older non present version of Fast Fix 1. If you apply that to the game it might crash.

Reactions: muttdoggy

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Someone got save of 0.13 sister route please
Why would you need that? 0.0.14 doesn't revolve around sister/cousin at all.

any sex with sister in v .14?
No, and as I already stated before coming to that the story will be very long. It's how that particular story arc is being developed, albeit there will be some sexy (which doesn't necessarily mean sexual) moments in her updates.

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
@Bruni Multimedia How close are you sticking to the roadmap that was posted in page 94?
No complaints or anything just curious at how accurate that post is to the future contents especially the character arcs.

Reactions: botc76

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia How close are you sticking to the roadmap that was posted in page 94?
No complaints or anything just curious at how accurate that post is to the future contents especially the character arcs.
The main objectives are on schedule the side objectives (other content) are not.
The (other content) side objectives may have caught up though but I have not played in 2 updates so far.

tmv

May 31, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia I just played vs 0.14 and got a BSOD.
Win 7 machine, new game in examination mode. I first examined a couple of teenagers uding the dice. After that I selected a character. I do use the scroll back function if I made a wrong choice. During the examination I got the BSOD.

Alexey05

Sep 13, 2017
Money = denaro_totale = xxx (xxx = amount you want).
charm = xxx
fitness = xxx
knowledge = xxx
sexperience = xxx
fame = xxx
integrity = xxx
siscug_turst = xxx (trust of sister)
patientname_trust = xxx

Replace patientname with the first name of the person you're examining.

All of these are listed several time in this thread.

ADD: Added integrity to the list.
How can I activate the console commands?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How can I activate the console commands?

Same way as every other Ren'Py game.
Or use this little program which can do way more once you read up on it.

Place a copy in the main game folder where the exe is then double click on it and chose #3 and hit enter and your done, not only do you get the console you also get the Variable Viewer by hitting shift D to see all that has changed when you chose an action that gets you points or money or???
Shift O = Console.
Shift D = Variable Viewer.

Plus this program can extract all the pic's used in the game called CG's.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
bug

After I win this I was automatic in the menu when I say continue I was asked again yes/no (if I interest in this swimming race or not).

The first pool minigame I skipped becaue the other was better and I saw no chance to win it.

Reactions: Legilimens

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Yesterday I told you about the first minigame added to the pool. Today I'll show you the 2nd one, which will have the doctor (blue) race against five different opponents.

You will use the "A" and "D" Keys to have the doctor swim towards the goal (the black line). Winning will grant you a new achievement, $500 and will increase your clinic's fame by 5.

Losing will have you lose $500 and lose your clinic's fame by 5.

The race is not mandatory of course and can be skipped by those who don't want to play the minigame. In time, if you will like this minigame I can even improve it by adding different players or even characters-related ones (think about challenging Erika, Father Torque, pregnant Elisa, Max Poulsen etc...

Thank you for following the game's updates. Both the minigames AND the Anniversary Update will be available in a few days, before the end of the month of course! I just need to test a couple things first.

Be safe and healthy,
It seems broken to me.

Traceback
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also on that stupid Kiko shit, I left her underwear on and did not do anything other than turn her phone off and got the 5k bonus for it because that early in the game you need money.
I don't even like her even though she is the first one you can fuck in this game.
Now I get the shit beat out of my MC because I am suppose to have done something with her phone. This is bull shit to be forced into this shit that you never did.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i cant even open game, when i start immediately error and that's it. Is there a bugfix?
Game works just fine for me other than not able to do the new pool mini game.

Which link did you use and double check that you unpacked the game then double click on the exe to start it up.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes