3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Gavote

Jun 3, 2017
Wow, found a glitch by not removing more clothes than needed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, it would be nice if the knowledge questions told you the correct answer if you get them wrong. (for educational purposes if nothing else!)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia

This play through I did not allow Kiko to take off any clothes what so ever and I did not look in her phone and turned it off, got the 5k bonus and now getting the shit beat out of my MC again saying General_Practitioner 2018-05-31 21-03-19-55.jpg General_Practitioner 2018-05-31 21-03-25-80.jpg
So it looks like this is all fucked up and needs to be fixed.

There was no accident with Kiko General_Practitioner 2018-05-31 21-06-58-81.jpg I did nothing with her or to her at all.

With having no way to refuse the ass hole I will no longer play the game and will wait till the next update hopping it will all get fixed.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

Also, it would be nice if the knowledge questions told you the correct answer if you get them wrong. (for educational purposes if nothing else!)
Thanks! That was hard to find, good catch!

As for the questions many actually do that, with a very few exceptions. Do you remember which one you were referring to?

@Bruni Multimedia

This play through I did not allow Kiko to take off any clothes what so ever and I did not look in her phone and turned it off, got the 5k bonus and now getting the shit beat out of my MC again saying View attachment 106663 View attachment 106664
So it looks like this is all fucked up and needs to be fixed.

There was no accident with Kiko View attachment 106666 I did nothing with her or to her at all.

With having no way to refuse the ass hole I will no longer play the game and will wait till the next update hopping it will all get fixed.
There's no explanation to this, unless something in your saved games got screwed. As far as programming goes it's very easy:
default ev_cm_kiko_blackmail = 0
default gf_kiko = False

if ev_cm_kiko_blackmail == 1:
jump sb_intro_blackmail
else:
if gf_kiko == True:
jump sb_intro_girlfriend
else:
jump sb_intro_purity

So unless the variables are initialized to 1 and/or to True the purity path will play. There's no other way around that.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
The file posted here should fix the issue you reported. You might have to restart the examination for this to work (or maybe not, it's not always very clear when ren'py re-reads the defaults and when it doesn't when loading a pre-fix save game.

Also, for @a1fox3 , I kinda screwed the fix I posted yesterday since I took the .rpyc from a wrong folder! :facepalm"

If you please download the fix below and tell me if it makes something that would be appreciated, thanks!

The file you applied yesterday was an old file, no wonder it crashed everything... :(

Sorry about that, as a partial explanation I have to say I was working at 2 AM in the morning after having slept just 4 hours the night before that :(

Reactions: papasmurf and Argox

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Why you need to be so rude?
Its not rude just stating fact, and I do not like blackmail in games or real life.

I just stated the problem so it can get fixed.

Also @Bruni Multimedia
I never got to save because it was a brand new playthrough from the start playing the nice guy with Kiko and still got the shit beat out of MC and blackmailed but her dad.

Reactions: jack brisen

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@QwertyBam

Need to add blackmail to the list.
I put the tag for it but the "Genre" needs to be updated.

Thanks for your time.

Reactions: QwertyBam

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The file posted here should fix the issue you reported. You might have to restart the examination for this to work (or maybe not, it's not always very clear when ren'py re-reads the defaults and when it doesn't when loading a pre-fix save game.

Also, for @a1fox3 , I kinda screwed the fix I posted yesterday since I took the .rpyc from a wrong folder! :facepalm"

If you please download the fix below and tell me if it makes something that would be appreciated, thanks!

The file you applied yesterday was an old file, no wonder it crashed everything... :(

Sorry about that, as a partial explanation I have to say I was working at 2 AM in the morning after having slept just 4 hours the night before that :(
Nope the new fix does not work.

I dump all my saves in both the game and appdata so to start new.

Once I hit the black line it goes to a black screen saying "Reloading Scripts" then "Reloading Game" then the traceback log gets gen up.
And.

ADD: And once again after the first crash at the pool it goes to crashing everytime you need to change screens.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks! That was hard to find, good catch!

As for the questions many actually do that, with a very few exceptions. Do you remember which one you were referring to?

There's no explanation to this, unless something in your saved games got screwed. As far as programming goes it's very easy:
default ev_cm_kiko_blackmail = 0
default gf_kiko = False

if ev_cm_kiko_blackmail == 1:
jump sb_intro_blackmail
else:
if gf_kiko == True:
jump sb_intro_girlfriend
else:
jump sb_intro_purity

So unless the variables are initialized to 1 and/or to True the purity path will play. There's no other way around that.
Brand new game playthrough after deleting both save game date in the game folder and appdata.
I get the same results but have not gone far enough yet for the father to show up and will post about it later.
Blackmail shows "2" and all else are 0 and false for GF. General_Practitioner 2018-06-01 06-53-14-83.jpg General_Practitioner 2018-06-01 07-02-52-05.jpg

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
Great game. I didn´t know it until yesterday and I can´t stop playing it since then. It´s possible to complete the side mission "(UN)HOLLY QUEST"? I can´t find the guy it´s suposse the M.C. have to steal the clothes... In fact, I don´t even know where to start to looking for him...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia

Still the same with Kiko getting blackmailed by the father on this new complete playthrough after deleting all save games in both locations. General_Practitioner 2018-06-01 09-19-44-58.jpg
So I will not test anymore until a fix for this is done.

Here is the save game if you want to look at it.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Great game. I didn´t know it until yesterday and I can´t stop playing it since then. It´s possible to complete the side mission "(UN)HOLLY QUEST"? I can´t find the guy it´s suposse the M.C. have to steal the clothes... In fact, I don´t even know where to start to looking for him...
Thank you for your feedback.

The quest is only started but still not available. Still, there's another way to end that quest right now which is having a girl live with you and then follow up conversations with her (choose "Relax" in the house when living with her) for some time until the priest shows up.

It's covered in the walkthrough, which you can find on itch.io here for free:

disappointed
have still can not
put in French
Translations need knowledge of the language and time (or a staff).
If knowledge is lacking and so is the staff then money is needed.

Next Patreon goal focuses on Translations, help me achieve it and you'll be impressed by the results :)

Reactions: DBOO and Argox

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Using that last fix posted above I too am still "crashing" back to the main menu upon finishing the A-D race at the pool.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Using that last fix posted above I too am still "crashing" back to the main menu upon finishing the A-D race at the pool.
Can you try this one? Don't load a save just prior the event, try to have the event repeat by choosing "Pool" as your activity.

Sorry I can't be certain about this fixes I'm posting, that's because I never had this problem on my pc, hence I'm not able to tell if the fix does something or not (it keeps working for me).

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes