3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The official walkthrough up to release 0.0.10 will be available on Patreon for free starting tomorrow.

It was pre-released to 10$+ patrons on February 4th as a reward for their support and the updated version is available each month with the latest game info.

I'm posting the free one a couple days earlier here. Enjoy it :)

If you wish to support the game's development feel free to use any means you wish, you can find not only Patreon but also Paypal and itch.io on my website

Thank you very much, it's an hard work believe me, but seeing your appreciation of the game pays for all of it :)
@wep @Ryahn @klx

Could one of you put a link to the walkthroug on the first post please.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

0.0.14 upcoming update will heavily rely on your choices, both already made and to be made.

When developing the game, I always make sure that every addition will fit with what has already been established in previous updates. This is the only way for players to feel the game growing as a single entity and not as something that changes erratically without a definite script.

That's why the upcoming update, which is one of the biggest I released until now in terms of dialogue and choices, except only for Joy Festival perhaps, will take all the choices you made into consideration, even if you regularly attend some particular places in your daily routine.

Presented with three completely different scenarios which will only unlock if certain criterias are met, the update will bring hours of enjoyment to every player, both old and new.

So take this opportunity and follow the project right away, or visit my other pages on (upcoming preview video!), , or page!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do i go to hospitihon tuesTueand Thursday as per contract. Cant find any option and losing cash.
It will be there once you hire a new doc and the choice will be in the lower right 1/4 of the screen.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Already hired a doctor and spent almost 2 weeks but still it doesn't shows any option to visit hospital.
If it does not show next week then your game sounds like it is broken.

It should have showed up the very next Tuesday or Thursday and be in the lower right corner General_Practitioner 2018-05-08 06-51-14-80.jpg

tizz

Apr 5, 2018

Here a link to the walkthrough from developer.

So I played the game for the first time with 0.13 version but I suspect my game is bugged since I cant properly use the codex for whatever reason. I can only click on the medical terms and the letters above ordering it alphabetically, but not on the registers 'Patients', 'Characters' et cetera. Surely this is not intended, is it? Had multiple notifications pop up the 'Patients' part got an update but I simply cant access it, did I miss something along the way?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

So I played the game for the first time with 0.13 version but I suspect my game is bugged since I cant properly use the codex for whatever reason. I can only click on the medical terms and the letters above ordering it alphabetically, but not on the registers 'Patients', 'Characters' et cetera. Surely this is not intended, is it? Had multiple notifications pop up the 'Patients' part got an update but I simply cant access it, did I miss something along the way?
No its not bugged but it is still being worked on for all the new changes that are coming soon.

Reactions: tizz

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
can somebody post a detailed day-to-day walkthrough if there is one? thanks in advance
Nothing of sorts since the game follows your choices and not a particular calendar order. You might play the entire game without ever go to work at the clinic, for example.

The available walkthrough is more than enough for that :)

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

All Codex entries were available but have been locked since I'm redesigning the whole interface. As for 0.0.13 the only available topics are medical related.

Reactions: tizz

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Originally Posted on Patreon.

General Practitioner's First Year! A special gift.

I honestly didn't think I'd ever made it here!

It was May 16th, 2017 when I wrote the first line of the game:

"This is your first day on the job, Dr. [player_name] [player_surname]."

What started as a semi-amateur videogame project became my full time job in less than a year and one of the most appreciated in-development indie visual novels, at least by reading all the feedbacks you so kindly give to me.

This year saw many introductions to the game, as we now have:

- More than 35 medical examinations
- Almost endless random exams for kids (and more coming soon!)
- More than 2000 (two thousand) high-quality pictures and renders
- A whole new graphic interface for the game, which is still being applied
- An Original Soundtrack score made exclusively for this game
- Many different paths to choose your own story, making replayability real!
- An official youtube channel with almost 100 subscribers
- An official Twitter with almost 100 followers
- An official website with around 500-600 unique visitors each week

And so many things to come I can't even start to describe them!

Still, the way to the final release is still long as I'm still working alone on this project as I struggle to spread the word about it. So please spread the word about this project in social media, forums, anywhere, this is one of the most important means of support you can provide me! :)

I want General Practitioner to become something new in the Visual Novel scenario, a medical simulation and a deep story which will entertain the player for dozen of hours without becoming a "More of the same" after just a few game sessions. And for that I need you, my dearest fans, followers and patrons!

Since you are making this possible, because I won't make it without you of course, I thought about something to celebrate this first year together and I finally had an idea I believe many of you will like.

Releasing this month as a separate update, only for Patrons as a special reward, will be a brand-new medical examination involving Elisa (one of the most loved characters) and her recent pregnancy.

Examine her while pregnant in this special content which will also lead you to have sex with her and Erika in a threesome at your clinic!

This examination won't be available in the game and it is not meant to be in the final release and will be playable only until release 0.0.17, when it will be removed from the game.
(It will be added again with some modifications as a "normal" exam involving Elisa without the threesome sex scenes in the future)

Thank you for being with me. It has been an incredible year so far and I hope this will be just the beginning of a very long and spectacular trip with General Practitioner and all the other projects I already have in mind for you, the fans, the players.

Thank you, I'll never stop telling you this. Thank you.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes